Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I didn't mind you venting at all - I usually just sit back and hide when folk do that. Come out when it is all over. I like being here. I feel safe here.
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

kool sunshine glad you are making all the changes you need and feeling better .. in time everything will feel better af keep it going girl
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

A picture of the wedding party and my kids........IAD Wedding op ! (Tony was all suntan from 4 days in the hot sun in Tenn. for that concert......looks like a Arab ! Ha! It's that Indian/ PR Blood. Ha!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

nice family pic there iad and have a great night one and all
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Wow, what a lovely group! Looks like your neice got her a good ole' Southern gentleman! Your family ready to move South yet? Seems like everyone else is! :H
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Everyone still sleeping? I'm getting ready for a doc appt in downtown Atlanta. HATEHATEHATE the drive, but must be done, and he's a good friend now, too. Hubs is off to shop for more toys for himself and the grands this week. When he told daughter he was buying Jack the monster truck he wants, and what could he get Ry, she said 'a huge bottle of bubbles'. Hubs told her that just ain't right, and she said 'Trust me. He will be as happy as a clam!' He's SUCH a gentle little boy. We bought her a Johnny Cash limited edition box set of CD's, so she'll be thrilled and surprised.
              OK, that's what's going on in my little world. Hope to hear from you all soon. Sunny, so glad your feeling better!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning family. I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately or contributed any encouragement to anyone. I seem to be all out and running on fumes these days. MB and Rubes, I could write pages about my family but won't bother. They are never gonna change and I refuse to be a part of their drama! Money has always been hung over our heads. Every time we acted up, we were wrote out of the will. My parents have a little, my grandparents had ALOT! They are all obssessed over money but I hold no value of it when it is used as a reward. I have been given some recently, but will not hoard it! I help people who need help and I freely give to my kids. Well, Roger, everything has gone wrong! Paul has been shopping and can't find "exactly" the shower he wants (please...it's a freaking shower!) The bathroom fan has quit on the same day the kitchen sprayer went crazy! I'm trying to cook and can tomatoes and the water only comes out of the sprayer! Hubby has been so ill lately that I am almost scared to have company. He seems to always embarrass me. I'm not taking responsibility for his actions. If he is a pain in the ass, I am sorry, Roger. I am gonna try my best to ignore him and not get upset if he embarrass4es me! Somedays I really don't like him! I mean, is he fucking that miserable living with me? Roger, not only do I pray you will encourage him to get off the beer but I hope you will offer a little marriage counseling, to me anyway. No pressure, just saying. HA! Thank God he had to go out of town and work all day! Maybe I can start cleaning this nasty house. I am trying very hard to not do my usual thinking that everything has to be perfect. Well, I hope everyone has a great day and I love you all so much! Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

mama here...son was up sick half the night so I stayed home with him and slept late...
                  sunshine i am glad you are here too and sorry for all the drama yesterday but i was in a mood and ruby and i were having a nice hen peck!!!
                  Rubes - please be careful driving
                  Vicki...Paul will be good....dont get too stressed
                  IAD...nice family!!! They all look so happy
                  Hey Bird!!! playing drums???? COOL
                  enjoy your day sweet Rog
                  ok...off to check on the little one and maybe back to bed

I LOVE PLAYING HOOKY!!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

You rest, MB. It's good for you, honey.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh Vick! I feel so small with my complaints and I see and feel your pain. You are a fantastic, loving, giving, Godly woman. Anyone would be proud to call you friend, sister. Just follow your own path, little girl. We hope always for the best.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone did not post at all last week, was not in a good place with the beast AL!! I'm ok now started a new diet regime today, could not start yesterday was so tired with all the booze still inside me - was a good reminder at just how it tires you out.

Mama and Rubes I love your strength, believe me there are some real lazy arses here in the UK who have had handouts all their lives, our tax money pays for their houses, food, tv's, computers, they all have mobile phones and cars - you name it they have it and they would not know what getting up for work means, bet they have never seen 6.00am in their bloody life!! Hopefully our new goverment is now going to make tough steps to get them working, if it was me I would stop everything - I too come from a very tough working background, no work means no play!

What a lovely happy wedding photo

Mama get some well earned rest, I love playing Hooky too, sadly I have no little ones now though :H:H

I'm off to the gym to do some weight resistance soon, bought a new book to focus on 'body for life' - lets hope it does not go on the bookshelf like all the others (15 of them) :H:H:H

My aim is to have a little black number for Christmas seen as I did not manage the beach body!!

Nice to be here :l
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno, brilliant minds think alike!! I DESPISE slackers, especially when Hubs works till March before he's earning his own money with our free-spending government! And NOW I'm supposed to finance illegals?? Don't get me ranting! :H
                          You'll have to post pics of you in your little black number. I believe in you, and you'll get there. Can't wait to see my babies tomorrow! There are 3 little girls in my pool right now, and I dread the day I don't get to see them so much. Mads just told me she's got tickets to the new Eclipse movie tomorrow night, (they love that series) and she's already read the book. I bought them the whole set for Christmas.
                          Off to shower, dress, and (UGH!) start the drive. Would put it off, but whats the point?
                          sigpic

Comment

PANNO!!!!! Hey girlfrfiend.....
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Rubes you have treasure little girls, so wish time stood still sometimes - my grandaughter will be 11 in August and all ready to go to High School, I absolutely adore her - she is the sweetest natured person I know. I have looked after her every Saturday since she was born, in fact I had the pleasure of watching her come into this world and held her just after my daughter before she was taken away and cleaned, I can still smell the sweet smell of new life now thinking about it. She is my life - its the little girl in my avatar giving our cat a puppet show, even the cat adores her :H

I am finally allowed to take her on holiday this Christmas skiing, so have got to be sober then!!

Mama - I am really stalking you today lol xx
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Pan, I watch most of my grands come into the world. Remember my son and Son-in-law crying tears of joy with each of them, cutting the cords, cradling their new treasures. The joys of being a grandparent cannot be explained!
                                My brother and SIL have just had the new experience of having their 3 week old granddaughter stay overnight with them. They were over the moon!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X