Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one week no worries vicky if need to ..illl stay longer .. man will have to do what a man has to do ...and when i really get in to work mode watch out.... lead follow or you know the rest ...; lmao im getting the truck ready today with all tools pack and ready to report in...
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

For Vick!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9La_4svq8JI[/video]]YouTube - MercyMe - I Can Only Imagine
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0evTbghu7Rk[/video]]YouTube - MercyMe - God With Us
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok going to pick up sue at her sis she is coming home weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee later

Comment

Oh, thank you, Ruby! I hope everyone takes time to listen to that song. It makes me high and cry tears of joy! Well, took pics of tomatoes, now ready to can! I hope you all have an awesome day!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I have never heard that song---it is so beautiful and emotional!! Wow. I can't wait to watch it again when I get home so I can turn the volume up loud!!

Vicki-how many tomato plants do you have???
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

You are SO welcome Vick. And thank you for turning us on to this beautiful music.
              And OH! I covet your tomatoes!!!
              We're having a blast in the pool. Kids swimming, sliding down the slide. I've been sent for my swimsuit!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Grateful, yes, I have a dvd of their concert thaqt I love and when no one is around, I turn it up really loud and dance and sing my heart out to the Lord! Most awesome feeling in the world! I have 30 tomatoe plants and I am gathering a 5 lb bucket of them everyday! The reason I grow so many is to can tomatoes to make tomatoe gravy, which we love and Paul makes the best salsa in the world with all his pepper plants and oh, the pepper sauce he makes runs me out of the house! It takes my breath away! Roger, wanted to ask you, is there anything you can put on a ceramic tile floor and natural stone countertop to seal it with a shine? Ruby, I'm so happy you are enjoying time with your hubby and beautiful grandkids! Love you all, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

ok back and sue is in the house so vicky are you sure we cant come earlier and there some stuff i have use on terrziao floors to make it shine .. but cant think of the name try googleing floor polish or ill go fine out the name .. and wow on that pic of tomatoes

Comment

Yes, WOW! Wish we had a garden like yours, but maybe next year. I'm SO tired of shuttling between homes. Gave a tenant who never pays anything til last Monday to be out. Nothing has been done. SO, I'll have to go down there with a deputy and put his butt on the road. I just DON'T understand when you give people so many chances. But my heart has become hard to those who use me, with no remorse.
                    Ab's wanted a Sandra Bullock movie, so she and Grace are esconced in the window seat bed, watching 'The Proposal', and dressing poor Tink like their baby doll. We had a long swim, then ice--cold watermelon, (plus I taught the boys how to spit seeds! :H), now they're in the pool with Poppa again. They have a Wally World trip planned for the AM, after breakfast, and Jack has already reminded us how much he loves our scrambled eggs. They've ridden the gator, visited great grandma, who gave them cookies, so I PRAY there will some sleepy kids at bed-nighttime. Life is SO good!
                    PS: Jack likes to back up, strike a Superman pose, and jump in to the deep end of the pool! And they LOVE the pool slide.
                    sigpic

Comment

kool ruby sounds like everyone is having a blast over there .. just enjoy and dont worry about the tenant .. one think at a time sis

Comment

Roger, it is fine for ya'll to come Friday. We were suppose to go to a wedding Fri night but decided not to go. I'm gonna try not to panic that I only have 2 days to get the house clean! Still gotta go grocery shopping. Yes, please find the name of that floor shine so I can pick it up tomorrow while we are shopping. We are trying to get everything so we don't have to make any trips to town (40 miles away) but I'm sure we will. Does Luke have his permit? Maybe he can drive me and Sue to town if needed. PLEASE tell me what ya'll like to drink...coke or what soft drink, tea or whatever. I will have ya'll supper ready when your tired selves get here! I'm getting really excited!

Comment

Vick, quit worrying. T's a wonderful houseguest, will make no demands but coffee in the morning!
                          Here's a pic of the 'kids' including Hubs. Ry is coming off the slide, Jack is climbing up the ladder!
                          sigpic

Comment

How old are your boys again, Ruby? Wow-they are not scared even a little bit are they? Did they take swimming lessons or just learned from being in your pool? What great memories you are making for them - and for your & hubs!!
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

ok vicky you panicing again no worries girl ...and here the name of the stuff ..
                              ''""diamond stone sealer and finish""" give you an awesome shine .. if you can find it at homedepot or lowes...try a janitorial supply store and there also diamond cutter power stripper.. but i dont think you will need that.. and oh do you have a good coffee maker .. like ruby said im easy to please lol

Comment

Grateful, the boys are 4 and 5 (the one on the slide). Abs holding the bucket is 10. No, Abs and the 4 y/o have no fear of anything. Our little Ry had a horrible start to his life, terrible abuse and neglect, but he's been ours since he was not quite one, and Jack protects him (and torments him:H) like an avenging angel. Every time they've walked past me today, they've run to hug me. God, life is wonderful!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X