Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is too funny! Hubs bought Ry a puzzle he'd been wanting, and Jack decided on a double-barrell foam shooter. Hubs and I cautioned Jack over and over, NEVER point it at anyone, even it's it's harmless. I was watching out the kitchen window, saw Jack point and shoot Ry, and a second later Ry was in to tattle. Hubs went straight out, and with Jack, his head hung down, handed him the 'gun'. When Hubs asked him why he was giving it to him, he said tearfully, 'Because I shot my brudder!' A good lesson for them, since Hubs confiscated it, but Jack is the most honest little thing!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

mama bear;899971 wrote: hi family......
      I am SOOOOOOOOOO jealous that everyone is travelling or playing in the pool and I am stuck here in the ghetto!!!!
      I hope everyone has a fabulous day and I love you all
      travel safe rog and send me some veggies ups!!!
      Me too mama - how's the headache hope ur feeling much better xx

ruby what a lovely little boy - did have a chuckle though :H
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Yes, Hubs and I boh laughed, Panno. They are all incredibly different and funny!
        Our 4 y/o Jack getting ready to swim under water.

Hubs and crew.

The kids in their 'fort', being pelted by Poppa.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby - I am totally GREEN re your pool!!!!! Fantastic pictures too! Oh - MB - not everyone is off doing stuff - I am stuck at home working this weekend too! Got to love doing retail. Ruby - I love that your dog whines when anyone screams - my dog barks and gets really upset whenever my grands cry - she will bark and try to comfort them (except licking their faces isn't my daughters idea of a good idea).

Panno - hate when we forget to take the money - and I did laugh at Vicki - Vic - in England, there is no way that the bank will take the charges off 'cos you forgot to take your money!! And yes, I too believe in Karma and it will catch up - my daughter (13 at the time) and I were at the mall and she found a $20 bill on the floor - I made her hand it in at the customer service place - they took our name and stuff - a week later we got the money with a letter from the girl we handed it too, thanking us for trusting HER! it never dawned on me that SHE might take it!!

Maslow - so sorry about all your court hassle - do you get to see your children much at all? I do hope things work out in your favour. It must be so upsetting in the meantime.

Bird - why does your heel hurt? And Rog - you needed two MORE cups of coffee this morning? I would be throwing up after that many coffees!!

I am off tomorrow and plan on working in the garden except we really needed rain and we have clay ground which is like concrete so the weeds are really hard to get out right now. I am feeling a lot better and haven't been craving AL for the past three days since I upped my protein intake! Today I started craving sugar again and did cave on the sugar - should have had a veggie burger or something protein really. But I am so pleased that I didn't go back to the AL. The higher protein intake really seemed to have made a difference. As a veggie, I knew my protein intake wasn't very high. It was high enough to keep healthy - but obviously not quite in tune with the chemistry for Al and stuff!!

got to go and make a strawberry cheesecake for a friend leaving work. Have a great evening all - and Ruby - try and stop for five minutes!!

Hugs to all,

Love, Sun
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Well, off to the beach tomorrow.....along with thousands of others ! Ha! Have to cross The Chesapeake Bay Bridge to get their.......Leave early beat the rush !! Take care everyone ......IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

are u staying for the holiday Tony?
              I am home...just finished cleaning up after dinner, washed two loads of clothes and swept the floor....
              just now sitting down and checking in
              very busy day at work and I am training my new assistant..so it's like doing everything twice.....you don't realize how much you know or do until you have to explain every little thing to someone else....
              work tomorrow then off to Mom's house to do slave duty for party....
              but we get to come home early cause my son has a shift at work......YEAH!!!!!!!
              gonna flop and read a little....night....love you all
              Roger...be careful travelling and give Vicki a big, huge kiss for me!!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Have fun!!!!

Sunshine
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Just going down for one day.......
                  Be home for fireworks at home......when you have a 16 year old hanging around....well you know...has to have his fireworks ! ha! Tony
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

well made up to talihassea and was not too bad of a ride lots of rain but careful driving and with luke as co-driver ....no not driving but just directions and working the gps ... havent got lost yet lol but i think we have around 6 more hours of driving tomorrow and ready to work ..lol well sounds like everyone doing good .. love and hugs.. and have a great night ... will check in as soon as i get to vicks
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Roger-have a safe drive today and please give Vicki hugs & kisses from me too. What a treat to get to meet her! IAD-have fun and be careful with your fireworks!! We are having fireworks at home too....hubby went to Northeast to get them. Hi, Sun. Hope you have a great day off!!! Mama-TGIF...I know how hard it is to train someone-I don't like that job!! Ruby-another beautiful day with the grands! You are so blessed. Enjoy every minute of it. Vicki-I love you, girl. Stop stressing....you will have so much fun with Roger, Sue & Luke. My husband gave me a little plaque for my bday-"Life is short, stop and smell the flowers".....I'm going to try to do that every day. Gold-I think I keep missing you, Panno, Bird, Married Girl, and everyone else that I am sure I am forgetting at this early hour (6.43am)- Have a Beautiful Friday. Thanks to each and every one of you for being here - this is the 1st place I come to after my 1st cup of coffee before I start my day.
                      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Well T I knew we shoulda went to Tally yesterday.We arent far from there. One time went down there to get beer on a SundayThey dont sell it here on Sun). Saw Mary Ann in Publix. Kinda funny it was someone calling my name in Tally. I'm like what the heck?? Anyway my neighbor got drunk yest and was yelling f and mf. We were going to town and he was out in the road which was mud staggering around and yelling. I saw him fall in the ditch in my rearview. I felt bad for the guy. Never met him but hear him alot. I think people dont understan nobody ever wants to get like that. When you start drinking you never think you will end up in a mess.....well....today is Hollys 12 birthday. I got her Green Day rock band game, Green Day video, Green Day drum transcription book, Green Day piano transcription book and a 4 track recorder. Can you guess her favorite band???Not sure what is wrong with my heel but it gets like that sometimes when I've been doing alot of lifting. I know one thing is Im about 30 pounds overweight and I do alot of walking so it is under alot of stress....gotta go practice piano bfore the kids get up ive got a lesson today have a good one...bird

Comment

Bird, Grateful, good morning. We had a good nights sleep uptil 7:00 when Hubs let his dog in and it took a flying leap into the middle of the still sleeping chiildren. You mommas know HOW upset when something wakes the kids who are actually still not up??? 10 seconds late "Mimzy, I'm hungry" "Mimzy I'm thirsty" "Mimzy, come wipe me" :H
                          By the way I was taught Jack's delicate method for this matter. He leans foward, puts his head between the attending grown-ups legs and hangs on while the adult takes care of business. Apparently Ry is still using the old fashioned method.
                          T, be extra careful driving in the rain, OK? It's from the hurricane. I'm hoping we get a little up here.
                          I bet Vicki didn't sleep last night. Tell Sue, I cannot compete with Vicki as a hostess!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good Morning all! Ruby - I am so curious - what is the old fashioned method??? Or would that be TMI for this site? LOL. There are so many folk here to remember and say good morning too - T, please be safe driving - and RAIN? WHERE? I want some. I need to weed so badly - but the ground is concrete.
                            Grateful - I love that saying and lately have actually started to do that!!
                            Bird - I have never heard of Green day!!
                            Vicki - have fun with Rog and family - how lovely for you all!
                            MB - how is the Bac going for you? I have started to titrate down on the Topa.
                            IAD - have a great day at the beach, Maslow - Panno - Have a great day to you too and anyone else I have forgotten!!

Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

:H Sunny! Riley just doesn't have to stick his head between my knees and hang on like Jack does.
                              BREAKING GRANDS NEWS: Actually, I know ya'll are being very tolerant of all my updates about them, but I appreciate your tolerance. The 3 little cracker crumblers put their heads together this AM, called their mom and got permission to spend another night! WhooHoo!
                              A hard to manage pic of us all after a day in the pool. Yeah, we're fashion plates, unh huh.
                              sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful picture!!! Ruby - you should frame that and give it to your son & daughter too!! Great memories you and Poppa Bear are making! I love your gazebo and plants! Oh-I know you will be a wonderful hostess like Vicki-after all, you both are charming southern ladies!!
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X