Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T, is that the USS Ruby??? :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi, Ruby. What a fun day you had with Gracie. Isn't she the one who just learned to swim? And she has conquered the slide already? Good for her!! I'm gonna have to get an ice cream maker for when Addy is older - then I'll be calling you for recipes! That donkey clip is too funny-can you imagine??And who is standing there filming him?

When do you think we'll get to ride in T's canoe? It would be a nice night with the beautiful moon that is out!
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

grateful it is made of form and wood bracing and will get firberglass over.. uatar light and i know it will float its 12' long and should handle two persons ... im just doing it all cheap and playing around with the ideal and enjoying every moment
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Evening all - I am back - and it was quite okay!! But now I am going to get ready for bed.

I am glad to see things have calmed down - Vicki - please feel better - get a good nights sleep okay?

T - that is amazing - how long did that take you to do that much - you are a clever clogs aren't you?!

Ruby - lovely that Gracie has got so used to the pool so quickly now that she has learned to swim - how nice!

Grateful - I so agree with you in that we are all here for each other - everyone has been here for me since I hopped on in and think it is great that we have our family! I am sorry that you have to deal with a drunk husband though - bummer.

Biz - can't believe that you have to have the bottle there in front of you - that is just twisting the knife!! My hubs still drinks but he drinks stuff that I don't like - now if he were to drink Guinness, I might not find it as easy.......

IAD - that clown advert - well, what with that and Ruby's donkey! What a hoot.

Nora - how are you this evening? Are you trying to not drink? How are you doing?
          MB - hope that you had a good day at work - not traipsing around outside again in this heat?

Time for my bedtime drink (decaf coffee with honey). Sleep well all of you - hugs to you,

Love, Jean xx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sorry ruby but this one is the SS-RG...and sunshine only two days so far and just taking my sweet time and there no work coming in so ..just staying busy ... so much better then drinking .. not that i would be drinking because im bored or anything like that.. but my way a of staying sane... well have a great night one and all ...

Comment

Alright, I got sucked in watching funny animal clips on You Tube, and I have to share this one. I checked this out and Bizkit, the dog's owner has posted lots of video showing her funny little quirk - sleepwalking (barking, running, etc.). If you can watch this and not laugh, you've had a humorectomy!!
              PS: This dog is well loved and cared for!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-0dzKH1Rfs[/video]]YouTube - Bizkit the sleep walking Barking Dog
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm not doing anything today ! Ha! I've been busting my arse the whole week ! Ha! I'll backwash the pool and then jump in ! Keep shifting ..........gear shifters ! It's going to be a real hot and humid day today !! ( If you see that parking emblem.....don't park their....it's mine ! Ha! ) Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

hi all, im new here but my asse is in gear for now,day 4,cant seem to get myself motivated tho

Comment

Jodiex........It seems like your motivated to me !!! Welcome IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi Jodie and welcome!!

Morning all - quick check in - got to go and meet m-i-l for breakfast and cannot be late, she is always three minutes early!! talk later,

love and hugs,

Sun xx
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, everyone!! Welcome, Jodie, so good to have someone new to help and be helped with shifting the gears on our Journey!! This is a great mix of support, venting, laughing, crying, and care. I've been around the boards a while, and this is by far the most supportive, rewarding thread I've ever been involved in. Salaam, Yoda T!!
                        I'm expecting the imminent call of baby Grace to start a new adventure day. Hubs goes back to work Monday, after a full week of travel/conference/ accreditation in a wonderful hotel, then a week being my slave-driver. Now he goes back to torment people who get paid to put up with him!!!
                        Come one, come all~! If you're out there, afraid to make that first post, take the first step. The only contracts are with yourself. You are welcome here, at your own pace. I've seen new folks say, many times, they don't feel worthy to join in with others who have impressive time and numbers here. They are just that; numbers. Each battle is different, but ultimately the same.Most of us have more 'first days' than we can remember. Every person, on their 10,000th or 1st post, is equally important. So take a leap of faith, there is NO judgement here.
                        Have a safe, non-heatstroke day out there! Only supposed to be 93F today!
                        sigpic

Comment

That's right Ruby......It just goes to show that the more post you have.....the more of a blow hard you are ! Ha! Tony......Welcome Jodie !
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey, Tony! How'd you like my sleepwalking dog??
                            sigpic

Comment

good morning shifters ...WELL IAD YOU HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA .. WELCOME JODIEX...AND IM NGLAD EVERYONE LIKE THE PIC'S ...oppsy caps lol ...ruby enjoy your day and sunshine you too ... well time for me to get my ass in gear and started back on the conoe conoe ...stay strong and keep thinking positive and shifting forward

Comment

Good morning all hope all is well. A big welcome to Jodiex I know you will love it here we are all good down to earth people and everyone is so supportive I am right there with you day 4 for me and It is not getting easyer but as Greatfull says one day at a time and so I go. MB how are you doing? Vicky how do you feel today you are in my prayers. Iad I hear your are in MD I have a place in Galena MD on the Sassafrass water front and love to sail are you close to the Eastern Shore? Well all I made it through the night however I am itchen today taking the kunzo hope it helps I though it would easy after the 3rd guess not when you have drinking vidka like water for many years..............
                                Sunshine It is not a knife in the back for me it is the challange of keeping him in his bottel. Everyone be carefull today drink lots of water 105 heat index is nothing to play with I think Roger would agree as like myself being in construction and out doors 365 you got the keep hydraded. have a good one and I will be back tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X