Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter's boyfriend's grandparents house got completely destroyed north of here. A mile wide tornado blew away most of the town! They survived by laying in the bathtub praying. God must have gave them a warning. Praying that there aren't too many deaths from this storm. Love you all, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

SOS, are you/they near Yazoo City? Everyone in my prayers, I know there have been deaths. Be careful, hon. It's heading here.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Over 40 tornadoes reported.
        I dreamed last night of looking out my window, and seeing tornadoes forming, touching down. I was trying to warn all my family about them, couldn't get them to see them.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

We have bad weather and tornado warnings coming into our area of TN now.

Comment

sos...where are you in mississippi?
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Saving, seeing live feed of a tornado between MemphiS and Nashville. Please, my darling friends, be safe! 12 deaths reported.
              sigpic

Comment

MA.....That was just a little slug going out for a stroll...Ha! Hope everyone is going to be safe from them Tornadoes.....When will this wicked weather end.....Tons of snow and rain from the mid Atlantic to Maine.....All other places, tornadoes rain floods.....IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm outside Hattiesburg, about 40 miles north of the coast. Yazoo is about 2 and a half hours north of here. Ruby, it should be over you right now, get in the bathtub! I always did that to my kids. LOL! Cowgal, I hope you had a good time dancing. I especially hope you didn't drink. MB, we are getting to know each other pretty good posting in 2 sites. I love the newbies nest. ALOT of people come in there and I'm enjoying making new friends! You are such a sweet person, but be careful about putting yourself out there so much. I did the same thing and I got burned. Focus on yourself the most! Roger, you must be busy today. Hope you and everyone had a great day! Love you all, Vicki
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

well well all this talk about storms .. let it blow let blow let it blow .. well had a great and long day here ..
                    did alot of driving and crossing my fingers one one job.. the first one i got and sold the job and already to be put back up just a costom wood gate .. easy enough and price right .. the other has alot to do and alot to figure out price wise .. but send off that bid and will be hearing something back from them tomorrow .. wish me luck ... sorry if i only talk about work.. but just love what i do .. and i know and read very post here and i dont always know the right thing to respon with .. but i try.. so just know my thoughts and prayer are for each and every one of you .. hey this is something you all need to know... you are my life line in so many ways .. love and hugs and thank you
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good luck Rog....

Comment

hello

LOL IAD!! slug going for a stroll, guess that is how they do it!?:H:H

Had a great time dancing my ass off, we'll talk about al later, I am finding ALOT of other things I need to work on and stay watchful and away from al as much as possible...........learning soooooooooo much about the universe, life, myself etc on this trip, well worth the effort, enlightening to say the least!!!

love and hugs, Hattiesburg, we used to go there EVERY thanksgiving for a huge party,my bil worked at the college in the food and beverage curriculum at the university!! FUN FUN FUN, great food too..............hope you all are well, gotta go, packing up the place, off for another...............will write more later, love and hugs!!!! :l :h

MA
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

SOS, you OK? It passed mostly north of us, but we got a lot of fallout. My prayers are with the people of Yazoo City - such horrible images. Be safe, all, and have a wonderful day. I love having you all in my corner!

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
                          The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
                          The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
                          And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference
                          sigpic

Comment

finally!!

Am undergoing the artwork contract stuff now, WOW, am i in for ALOT of work, deadline for alot of stuff mid may................and the type of artwork I will be doing is different than my "inside the box" usual stuff, so a challenge, yet another addition to the NEW MARY ANNE that I am returning as..............I will post the stuff on fb if ok w/ Paul, but this is some cool stuff.........I will be drawing hand, chained w/ butterfly landing on it, bumble bees, honeycombs, surrealistic tho, beautiful women w/ a tear in her eye, surreal animals, sorta like Dali stuff, if you know what I mean, a challenge, but KNOW I can do this and this is just the beginning of it...................

sorry to ramble on about this, but am super excited and dreaming of all the $$$ that is going to be coming in once these books are all done, and looking forward to becoming sorta a partner in fame of sorts when people really "get this", i am/have "gotten it"................the power of attraction, intentions etc...................what a cool concept, we are all joined, not separate, some very interesting enlightening things have happened to me on this trip and i still have 5 days here, wow........................

love you guys, :l :h :l knew I came back to life for some reason, found it now, now i need to tackle it!! And AM GOING TO!!!!! Drinking will just hamper my efforts, so that is the LAST thing I will ever think of doing!!! WOW~

I am very very grateful for this opportunity i have had coming here and doing all this and changing!!!!:thanks: Paul!!!!! (author)

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Morning all
                              thank heavens everyone is safe
                              LadyJan said somewhere else we should all exchange phone numbers to those we are close to...I think thats a good idea
                              feeling lazy like Tony's slug....
                              one more cup of coffee and then piles of laundry to do....
                              love you all
                              Mama Jan

Comment

that is awesome cowgal im so happy for you ..
                                MB ..ME too still drinking my coffee and i have to work at 6 pm .. now get doing that laundry MB and enjoy
                                ps deep ruby
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X