Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning just a quik one then im off to get ready for this day of stripping and polishing ... oh i for got to tell but anthony my son is leaving for wisconin tomorrow ..not sure for how long but i wish him luck and going to miss that bugger.. he will always be my alittle babyboy.. but he 18 now and can made his own life ... well everyone keep it positive today let get it in over drive and kick it up a gear ... but not you ruby sit your ass and rest some please .. love and big hugs
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi Everyone,
      The weather is looooking goooood my choc'late buttoms have melted in the car have to put them in the fridge NOW !
      Have to go get something for my other half now its his b'day tomorrow dont know what to get him, but i bet i will come home with something for me.
      Spuddleduck... take it easy on the tea, once you got your plan maybe you could start 2mor digging.
      MB.....:fingers: for that job.
      Ruby... you have been through so much, you keep yourself so busy so it natural when you not under pressure thats when all the feelings will come out. make sure you take it easy and put your feet up ok. this is DR Catch orders...
      MR T... im in gear, not sure about my bike it need to get warm up, so im goping on another bike ride later on today.

Everyone Take care L:hve 2u all.x
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Hope your bottoms are OK, Catch. :bum:
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning All! Thought bears were in order this morning.....kitties worked out so good yesterday ! Ha! Lots of Love......IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Reminds me of a joke about a bear and a rabbit.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;844162 wrote: Hope your bottoms are OK, Catch. :bum:
              lol Ruby, bums up to you, :thumbs: :H
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Ian looks like you find a toilet then...

Comment

Catch........It's my reading room...Ha! Every King has his throne.....Ha! IAD
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good morning everyone! Had another sleepless night, don't know what is going on with me! I'm tired, but I got alot to do today! Roger, I will make sure you have some work to do around here to pay for your trip before or after our get-together. You and Sue can stay with us while you are working. YAH, everybody! I am excited you are all willing to come! Now we gotta pick a time that is good for everyone! Ruby and Cowgal, I am 45 minutes north of the coast so you won't get to see the beach from my house, but you will enjoy a nice, quiet peaceful time here in the country away from the rat race! Ruby, hope all goes well with your uncle's surgery so you can get to that cabin! You are long overdue for some rest! Cowgal, don't be homesick. Enjoy your time there with Paul and the others as you are preparing for your destiny! MB, I hope you feel better and you get that call today that you have the job! Roger, I know you are going to miss Annthony. My son went to the Phillippines for a month and I was so scared he was gonna stay over there with his girlfriend, but instead he came home with a new wife that I adore! IAD, way too much info for me this morning! Everyone else, so glad you are all here and we are all on our way to a better life without alcohol! Hope everyone has a GREAT day! Love ya, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Just for you, I!

sigpic

Comment

enjoying it

Thanks and sorry SOS, sorry I will miss the beach, but there will be other times, I am sure...

LOL, you guys never fail to make me laugh my butt off!!! Catch, hope your buns are ok......IAD, you are a trip, you too RUBY!!! :HBUT Ruby, feel better, get some rest, it helped me, in a good place again thanks to sleep, paul has this whole prescription for me, and sleep is #2 on the list, but eating totally differently, unhealthy in US standards, feels pretty good, and doing it for almost 2 weeks, off all my meds now, not even vitamins, as if i eat right, no al, I will get what i need, feel physically fab, and mentally clear!!! COOLER THAN ANYTHING!!!

lots of love to you all!!! xoxoxo :l :h :l :h

MA
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

MA, you sound so good. Again, it seems having your own, personal life coach has worked wonders for you. Bet he could use you as one of his success stories with his teaching!
                          sigpic

Comment

T, it's time for Tony to spread his wings and find some independence. I know how we always carry the picture of our babies in our hearts, but there comes a time we have to cut the cord, or the apron strings, and force them to stand on their on. Of course you'll miss him, but maybe this is just the change he needs. :hug: to you.

PS: Sounds like you need to become the travelling MWO repairman! :H Think of it - free food, lodging, pay for expenses, and great fellowship!
                            sigpic

Comment

CUTEST STORY!!!!

BARNSTEAD, N.H. (AP) — A diminutive horse born in New Hampshire could lay claim to the world record for lightweight foal.

The pinto stallion named Einstein weighed just 6 pounds and measured 14 inches tall when he was born Friday in Barnstead, N.H. Those proportions fit a human baby just about right but are downright tiny for horse, even a miniature breed like Einstein.

Dr. Rachel Wagner, Einstein's co-owner, says the Guinness Book of Records lists the smallest newborn horse as weighing in at 9 pounds.

Breeders say that unlike the current record holder, Thumbelina, Einstein shows no signs of dwarfism. He's just a tiny horse.
                              sigpic

Comment

I will be heartbroken when my babies leave.....I am filling out high school graduation announcements now...:upset::upset::upset:
                                he was just a baby yesterday

I tried to upload a picture of my boys but can't seem to get it to work...
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X