Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I'm a little late coming on board...........overslept ! Ha! Morning everyone....T., Rube, Ma, Mama, Catch SOS,Good As......and everyone else I forgot......IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh, NO, I - you don't post THAT pic about being late and tell no tales! :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh..... Ruby their is some tail involved ! Ha! " Gentlemen tell no tales' Ha! IAD
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I went to an estate sale on a nearby farm very early this AM. Our family histories are SO intertwined, but this was AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! The lady who owned the house would have wept over people pushing, crowding through her home. Handling all the little things she had accumlated through her long, distinguished life. Law was there b/c it's in a bad place on a state highway, people were getting stuck in ditches (NOT ME!); just felt like SUCH a violation. I bought a very old cookbook, cast iron skillet, and sewing stand, then had to (TRY) and get out of there. I'm going to tell my kids, 'take what you want, donate the rest'. It's kinder, somehow.
          SOS, you are SO wonderful for inviting us all! September 10 is good for me, right now, and I'm excited too. I have my anniversary party to plan for on August 21, and my neice is marrying in September, I promised her a shower, but no date yet.
          If we had any doubt Hubs' company was on a witch hunt, today (for the first time in almost 34 years) he was called in for a drug and alcohol test. No worries, of course, but I'm starting not to worry but get MMMMMAAAAAADDDD! This is every violation we are hearing people going to court over, and racial descrimination in reverse. We'll be OK, but if the population understood who will be left in control of our utility production, use, etc., they would be praying.
          Thank you all for loving me on the net, you are my lifeline.
          Rubes
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Then you can talk freely, right I? :H
            sigpic

Comment

LMAO Rubes !
              :sun:

Comment

"I plead the 5th.........Rubes. Ha! "Jazzy-D"..... Ha!
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

So good to come here each morning and night and find reasons to smile and laugh. You all are a riot!

Still putting my stars on the calendar each day! Somedays even forget now. Nice to know I need to print out new monthly pages to keep going.

Focused on diet and business now. Husband gone each night, my big drinking nights in the past. I don't drink anymore so find my to do list keeps me busy.

I have lately been working long hours. I've wake up with nightmares of having gotten drunk the night before....what did I say, was there a horrible fight, who did I call, etc. Takes me about 5 minutes to realize, no that didn't happen. What a relief!

Love you all....have a great day!

Comment

Rubes....should you hire an attorney??
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sure Rubes ....here's a reputable law firm ! ha! IAD
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony...u nut!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

LOL

Comment

Hey everyone! Great to see the funnies everyday, along with our day to day life. You guys are just wicked fun to come home to. Nope, didn't get to leave today; long story, but if I don't leave in the morning someone is going to be missing a vital body part! :H
                            MB, my (step) cousin is a personal injury attorney, as is her husband. I know what a plague they can be, but handy in some situations. I'd just told Hubs on the phone this AM his company, a major SE public utility, is itching for a class-action lawsuit. Pity is, none of that would've crossed our minds if they only did the RIGHT thing in their actions. Hubs is so squeaky-clean the only things they've found on him are laughably trivial, and when his bosses are away, which is often, they all leave him in charge. This is no little thing, the responsibility is incredible. I really want him out of there, but on his terms.
                            My MIL has called every 1/2 hour today - how old do they have to be before we can sneak in and smother them in their sleep???
                            Hope you all continue your great day. I must look as though I've done something, besides pack my car, when Hubs gets home. Think he gets the feeling I may not come back once I get to the cabin. Uncle came through the surgery, odds have increased to 75%. Neither of his children plan to stay and care for him during his recovery, and it makes me so sad, but I have decided NOT to take on this responsibility. I think about my Daddy, and know it would make him proud if I did, but I just don't think I could do it right now. I know that's selfish.
                            Off to find something for dinner, walk my dogs, finish packing. See you guys in the funny papers!
                            sigpic

Comment

I NEEEEED a vacation!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

OMG !.........She looks like a Roast Chicken ! Ha! IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X