Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG, I like you star calendar idea! Motivation is awesome! Good that your hubby is coming along. And congratulating you - that is awesome. It's not absolutely necessary to have spouse support, but it sure is nice and makes things a little easier I think.

I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to fall asleep face first at my desk today!! I try to avoid eating sugar and yesterday I had a ton of it. It makes me feel like I have a hangover. BLAH. That'll teach me....

Aside from that, my ass is in gear today!

Have a good one everybody.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Am I late? Feel like I'm lagging behind all of you!

Like others have said... it's the first drink, that's the killer - yup, definitely. What I noticed during my recent two transgressions is that I was back to not even ENJOYING the drink in hand... but thinking of the next one.. and topping up. *shudder*

No thanks. Ass will stay firmly shoved in gear

Ohh... Grace.. btw.. I LOVE that Robin Williams quote... I laughed so hard when I heard him say that in an interview!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

awesome job saving you sound like you are really learning keep it up ....
        spam it was the same for me .. around the holidays with parents and always really couldnt wait till i could get th big boy drinks and as the saying goes only if i wouldve know then what i know now .. but life is all about learning
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

welcome sunshine and the idea is to never go back keep moving forward and you are never late always on time and in the right place

Comment

i do the calander thing also..put a big X each morning! And you can use the "drinktracker" here on MWO,in the tools section....
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

It's going to be a good day. Repeat that often! Yest was wonderful, saw OLD friends, bought some herbs, great deals on plants that weren't quite as 'pretty' as the others. Beginning to landscape at the farm, as thats where we are planning to build our little house to retire. It's like another new beginning. I recommend it to everyone, some type large or small, of a new beginning in something. It will help you with your feeling of loss or deprivation, if you're struggling with that. And help you get out of the 'drinking bubble' we all build for ourselves. Every small success should be celebrated by you. IT WORKS: Start to feel better about your body and soul, and others in your world will ask your secret to looking so good! Accept compliments gracefully - that's SO hard for me - and SMILE. Make the bastards wonder what you're up to! :H
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning one and all .. another rainy day here in fl .. but feels great... and think im going to try and get something done today .. my ex car is being work on and and should be done sometime tomorrow and wel just wanted to say have an awesome hump day everyone enjoy ..hope everyone is shifting in the right direction and cmhguy hows it going these days..

Comment

good morning ruby .. you sound like you are feeling great girl.. keep it going girl and make sure you are taking care of yourself and getting lots of rest....give me the time and place.. ill be there to help .. lol

Comment

Here and now, T. Things are changing so fast here I can't keep up. My dentist, who is a good friend, sat down yest and told me I have to slow down, relax, delegate, and enjoy. I KNOW these things; just hard to DO these things.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Get those peepers open ! Ha! Get your ass in gear.......or maybe another part of the anatomy .........Ha! Morning all. IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Who took that pic of you, Tony? :H
                        sigpic

Comment

My cousin Quido Rube....Ha! Ha!
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

like i said before ruby you need a gofor and hey tony love the pic .. take your eyes away .. i know you cant help but look ..when i was working for the tiger lady she is awesome looking and i got cuaght in a pic of her looking .. lets just say i turn a deep red lmao

Comment

A pic from Tony's childhood.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruby....I noticed thier was a skid mark on one of them drawers ! ha! They are'nt mine ! Ha! IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X