Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks T....you are the most thoughtful man alive!!!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Ok GAG...you asked for it.....Ever feel like your screwed every which way...Even your fortune in your fortune cookie turns on you.... Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

yep felt lik that once or twice ..iad
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning Gang
          WAKEY, WAKEY, EGGS AND BAKEY.....RISE AND SHINE AND TACKLE THIS NEW DAY!!!!!
          Rog...how is the shoulder baby
          Thanks IAD for the encouraging fortune cookie!!!!
          Good...I like the two prayers a day idea....
          I pm'd Saving Grace...I hope she is ok.....someone said some nasty things on her post and I want to clobber them in the head...some peeps are just downright mean....

Comment

Hey all. Getting better posting on this BB. At least I can bE in touCh a bit. So many flowers here air smells like perfume. Miss u all.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

GOOD MORNING LOVELY RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Comment

XXX

Comment

tlrgs;849666 wrote: OK GOOD MORNING TODAY IS A NEW DAY LETS GET OUR ASSES IN GEAR AND HAVE SOME FUN REJOYCE..
                  yeah life a bitch at times but i want to play ..
                  i went to the hospital to find out what did i do to my chest on my right side and well just a pull muscle ...
                  but they also found something wrong on the left side lung ..another mas and well im going to have to make some appt to find out what it is .. benine or cansores..
                  the last one they found was benine and the surgery was hell i was out for three day .. not sure what i want o do about this ..
                  just qiut smoking and leave the rest and hope for the best ...
                  WELL FOR NOW I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN LETS GET THINKING POSITIVE .. HAVE A GREAT DAY ENJOY BIG HUGS TO ONE AND ALL
                  T, u WILL get yourself well, even if I have 2 come down there. You're 2 important 2 usme not 2. I'm getting better at this tiny BB! Take care of yourself love.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Take care of yourself T. Keep us abreast of your progress ! In keeping with your positve thinking Roger....I'll post a cartoon. Take care.

IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Roger....ditto everyone else......we love you

Comment

good morning yes i have been sleeping in .. seem i feel so much better as long as i dont move .. but my alarm cat sammie just want to sit there moew meow meow and ask for his coffee-milky .. litle bugger.. but my arm is getting better .. and i love you all too thankx .. well happy friday one and all

Comment

Great T. Rest up and take care of yourself.....you got me talking to my self ! ha! IAD
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

hey love ya man .. i was just reading the funny pages and found this for you iad ..

Comment

You are so right T ! Ha! IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good morning all and TGIF! Roger, thank you for the sweet Mother's day wishes. I so hope your arm is feeling better. Do you have the biopsy scheduled yet? You really need to do that. MB, I hope you get paid today!!! I hope you like your new bosses and things are looking up as far as your job goes. Ruby, I am so glad you are getting peace and rest at the cabin! Saving, I am very worried about you. Please share with us how you are feeling. We want to help you. Thanks for the funnies, guys! We all need a little laughter these days! I have been moving in slow motion ever since Mary Anne's suicide. I have never known anyone to take their own life and it hit me like a ton of bricks trying to understand why. I read the "suicide" post and it helped me understand better. I just hate so bad someone as beautiful and sweet as Mary Anne who had so much going for her and was loved by so many didn't even realize it. It has made me realize how precious and valuable our lives really are. No more feeling sorry for myself or beating myself up for anything. I am going to FOCUS on being happy and all the many blessings in my life. I made it through another crisis without having a drink! This is great! We are leaving in the morning to go stay with my Mom and Dad and celebrate Mother's Day this weekend with all my family and won't be back until Monday afternoon. I'm looking forward to it and I want to let each one of my family members know how very much I love them. Life is fragile and I will take every opportunity to let others know how much they mean to me. I hope you all know that you are like family to me and I love each one of you so much! I hope you all have a blessed, wonderful weekend! Love, Vicki
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X