Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vick, can you upload pics to your computer? I just learned all my circus tricks within the last 6 months, and still learning, but it is FUN! I've helped create several other picture monsters on this site, too!
    I upload mostly directly from my blackberry, but had trouble moving things to the sites I wanted. Go to Photobucket.com and open an account. It's free (or you can upgrade for more stuff), and follow the prompts to upload your pics. Then, choose the pic you want to post, click it, and down to the left side you'll see 4 prompt lines - choose the bottom IMG, left click on it and it's automatically copied to your browser. Then come to the section where you type messages, right click on paste, and (you won't see the pic till you post) it's done. PM me if you need more. I absolutely suffered and struggled to get as far as I have.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vick, can you upload pics to your computer? I just learned all my circus tricks within the last 6 months, and still learning, but it is FUN! I've helped create several other picture monsters on this site, too!
      I upload mostly directly from my blackberry, but had trouble moving things to the sites I wanted. Go to Photobucket.com and open an account. It's free (or you can upgrade for more stuff), and follow the prompts to upload your pics. Then, choose the pic you want to post, click it, and down to the left side you'll see 4 prompt lines - choose the bottom IMG, left click on it and it's automatically copied to your browser. Then come to the section where you type messages, right click on paste, and (you won't see the pic till you post) it's done. PM me if you need more. I absolutely suffered and struggled to get as far as I have.
      Rubes
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BTW, I highlighted and printed some of the helpful directions I got - I have a Swiss cheese memory!
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome bird :wave:
          So glad you've decided you're ready for some TLC of the kick-ass variety

T very well done on getting a result sorted. I know it took a huge amount of work. Big smiles here for you x

To all other ass-kickers
          Love u & keep safe
          Gold x
          :sun:

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH, RUBY! If this works, this is me and my daughter.
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

SOMETHING WENT WRONG!!! I wanted it to be a small picture! Ruby...help!
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Ruby, my pics are way too big! How do I make them smaller?

Comment

OK, go to set up on PhotoBucket. It will give you a choice of sizes to upload. But I think that's GREAT!!! It takes a bit of fiddling, but you'll get there. Just keep playing. (Whew! Feel like I've given birth again!). IADS, help her!!
                  sigpic

Comment

LOVE it! SOS!
                    sigpic

Comment

its alive she a picture monsters .. you did it vicky .. very cute .. and ruby tinker is just too cute
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey gang....just got home from having my hair colored in time from graduation...
                        Vickie.....dont worry baby....I am fine
                        Rog.....so glad to hear you are ok.....
                        welcome Bird...good to see U Tony.....
                        Work is kickin my ass, but it's a GOOD kickin.....
                        off to cook supper and show off my new "doo"
                        love you guys
                        Mama Jan
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

This is me and my beautiful daughter this spring

Comment

My girls are here, which means Gator rides. We're going to pick wildflowers again to dye and dry. Got them to ride alone (w/o me!) for 10 mins, but they'll be back in a sec to be sure I'm with them. Wish I could get all the other tasks out of my mind and just PLAY!
                            You guys rest, that's an order, and SOS, WONDERFUL! You 2 are SO beautiful!!! Wish I still had hair like that!
                            sigpic

Comment

Only wish my grands lived closer to each other. Daughters kids call sons kids 'The Cousins', and they fight over who they belong too! Its a riot trying to hang on when the little ones get their turn to drive. Maybe I should increase my life insurance!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

very pretty vicky and thats great ruby .. enjoy your tine with the family every chance you get ...
                                and well this really whipped me out and got home and layed down and woke up feeling very drained...
                                but i know its just lact of sleep and ill catch up tonight got some work on friday solar work weeeeeeeee.. well have fun vicky posting pic's and again thank you one and all love and big hugs
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X