Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats awesome mama
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm so proud for you, MB. Brings back memories!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning! I had one of those sleepless nights. I think I finally went to sleep at 4 this morning so I am really tired! My husband left me a bouquet of wild flowers (love those wildflowers) and a note saying he was sorry he was such a worthless drunk and how much he loved me. I feel bad for him, but damn it he has a choice! He does not have to drink everyday! I quit, why can't he? Why doesn't he see how much it is hurting our relationship? Why doesn't he love me more than his alcohol? Ya'll please pray for him, that he will lose the desire to drink. MB, I can't believe you are working today after such an emotional week! I know you have to be exhausted. Don't push yourself so hard. They will never truly appreciate you for all you are doing.I had a job like that where I worked 60 hours a week and I ended up losing that job when a younger, prettier girl came along that wanted it. Ruby, I so hope you get to feeling better, girl! I hope you enjoy a vacation with your hubby. Be thankful he is not a drunk and boy could I use a workaholic around here! Start making a list of all the things you want him to do. Time, don't worry about all the people drinking. Chances are they won't half remember their vacation. You enjoy the beauty, the beach and the sun! IAD, love the killer tomatoe pic! You're awesome! Roger, I'm so happy you get to travel with your son and enjoy some time with him. What is up north? I wish so bad you could come and work here then, but I gotta come up with some mulah. I think if you were here, hubby wouldn't drink. I know it's not my responsibility to get him sober, but I gotta do something! I want to save our marriage and him. He has to be miserable. I don't know why he drinks so much. We have a wonderful life and a beautiful serene place to enjoy. But I was right there where he was 4 months ago so I do understand but I hate it so bad. Is anyone able and planning to come to my house in Sept? I would so love to all get together! I love you all and hope you have a great day!
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Somethings just don't make any sence ! Ha! Congrats Mama on your son's scholarship. My daughter got a full scholarship last year to attend U. of MD....I know you must be really proud ! SOS, Rubes, T....Catch, G. as G, and all the others that I may have missed.....Get your ass in gear ! ha! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I am enjoying the sun, unfortunately i think toooooooo much. I have a little sunburn. Oh well, back out to enjoy more beauty before I have to head back tomorrow. Congrats MB that is awesome news about your son. You should be proud. SOBS your husband maybe miserable but I think we all know that sometimes even that is not enough. I hope he looks at you and wants to turn his life around too. Everyone else enjoy your day.

Comment

Hubs did good. Couldn't get almond washer - everything is white now unless you special order which takes 3 weeks. Bought a Maytag commercial quality Centennial, got the price down $150 off for cash and carry. It has a huge tub, no fancy/smancy stuff to break easier, so it's in and I'm catching up. Still don't feel 100%, but have to stay busy or he gives me 'the look'. He's cutting our grass (several acres.) There's a Nascar race on later he hurrying to get to watch. It's hot as a $2 pistol outside, so at least I'm keeping cool - have the air on now.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kool ruby i need a load done too .. so sending all my pants to wash lol stay kool sis

Comment

have fun time hey on your way back send a wave my way .. love and miss ya my dear friend

Comment

Ruby, I'm sorry you don't feel good and have to do all that laundry. I hope you get to feeling better. MB, I thought about you today and hope you come home and get some well needed and deserved rest! Time, I'm so glad you are enjoying the sun! I did the same thing today. I was too tired to do anything so I laid out by the pool and almost went to sleep until it started raining on me. It was so relaxing! It gave me alot of time to think and to pray and I started thinking about the journey I have been on and how God has helped me through it all. Every step I have taken up this mountain has been a whole new experience. I am enjoying my life more than I ever have. I take notice of everything, like a kid in a toy store. It all seems so new and beautiful to me. God has given us such a beautiful world to enjoy and so many blessings. I have dealt with alot of issues and for the first time in my life, I seem to "like" me. I seem to be understanding myself more and changing some things about myself. It is just so awesome to be sober, since I've been drunk or high all my life. Life is so much better without all that stuff! Well, it's raining and I am drinking coffee trying to get my second wind so I can do some housework! I pray I can stay happy and focus on the positive and many blessings in my life! Love you all, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

thats awesome vicky to see you type that ...all we can do is do our best to keep it going positive

Comment

What a busy day!! Hubs has really kept me on my toes. I told him we have to pace ourselves (or at least I do) for his vacation. I'm hoping to just survive the weekend right now. :H We're making dinner now, and he's ready to call it a day, but after that. I'm on a roll tho, even though 2 years ago on a Saturday I'd have been too 'toasted' by now to do anything else. And absolutely SICK on Sunday.
                        Vicki, great, heartfelt post. It is wonderful, isn't it, not to be unable to see the beauty of the world and season. Maybe, I hope, you will inspire your husband to make changes in his life. It's amazing what just seeing someone really enjoying themselves can do.
                        Tomorrow, I'm going to be in the yard early. I have some pepper plants and herbs to put out. My fav is the pineapple sage. Mmmm, its good on roast chicken. My washer is great. So much faster, and much more energy and water efficient. Even has a setting for comforters and blankets, so everythings getting the treatment. OK, back to see what Hubs is burning. It's been nice today having him here, even if this IS the 3rd meal he's wanted today.
                        Rubes
                        sigpic

Comment

kool ruby...now get some rest and make sure you take your meds like a good girl

Comment

Ruby, I am so happy you and hubby are enjoying one another! You'll make it. Trust me, mine is around ALL the time! What kind of peppers do you grow? Hubby eats the HOT ones and I love sweet peppers. Thank you for your love and encouragement. Ok, I got to tell a funny story :H This is my little pomerian, Chloe, who I absolutely adore and spoil rotten. She loves me to death and stays at my feet 24/7. She loves the woods and wants to go play in them so we have to keep her on a long leash because of snakes. Anyway, it started raining today so her and I came in from the pool, or so I thought. Next thing I know she is running her little ass down the driveway. So it started raining really hard and started thundering, so she's running her little ass back up the driveway and she came in like a drowned rat. It was so funny. Laugh, damn-it! :H

Comment

Ruby, I am so happy you and hubby are enjoying one another! You'll make it. Trust me, mine is around ALL the time! What kind of peppers do you grow? Hubby eats the HOT ones and I love sweet peppers. Thank you for your love and encouragement. Ok, I got to tell a funny story :H This is my little pomerian, Chloe, who I absolutely adore and spoil rotten. She loves me to death and stays at my feet 24/7. She loves the woods and wants to go play in them so we have to keep her on a long leash because of snakes. Anyway, it started raining today so her and I came in from the pool, or so I thought. Next thing I know she is running her little ass down the driveway. So it started raining really hard and started thundering, so she's running her little ass back up the driveway and she came in like a drowned rat. It was so funny. Laugh, damn-it! :H

Comment

BTW, my computer is toast, but I'm kinda enjoying hubby's computer. It's alot faster and bigger than mine and he got a nice leather comfy chair. Think I'll hang out here for a while. He already called my son to build me another one, so he must be getting kind of tired of me in his chair!

Comment

Working...
                                X