Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok mama where do you have your photo's .. if you already have them in the conputer .. make a photobucket account and upload them there and you can post them here .. just copy the img code and paste them here ...
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

gold theres nothing we can do to change the past .. but do our best to make the best future we can ..
      so just keep on doing your best and she will see that you are .. but i have said this before dont do this for her or anyone else ..but yourself ..the rest will follow ...

Comment

Gold, another great post! I hope you're able to make things right with your mom while you have here. I didn't, really, and my siblings used it against me.
        MB, PM me if you need specific instructions. I asked for help so many times and FINALLY sort of consolidated everything, thing went in to my computer and read the 'destructions'. As T says, Photobucket is the way. I thing IAD is a charter member there! There are still things I can't do, but I'm getting there. Maybe some people think I can do too much already!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Don't get frustrated! I am sending you detailed directions. After much time and frustration, I think I finally figured it out!
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Wow T and IAD where did you learn all that picture posting information? You must have a great friend who helped you!!!! LOL

Comment

yep time dont you rememeber me tricking you into showing me lmao

Comment

Gold, I couldn't help but laugh at you!
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Time, I hope you are having a wonderful time in paradise!

Comment

Time, Time, Time.....like you did'nt know ! Ha! Love ya' Hon ! IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Papa Bear, Grant and Mama
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Awesome picture!!!! Be proud!!!

Comment

T
                          You tricked me? I find that hard to believe!!!

Comment

Thanks!!!!
                            I knew about the photobucket thing, but what is the attachement option at the bottom of the advandced reply
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey, we went camping all weekend. Wanted to get my 112 year old off by heerself and talk to her since I think she is having some problems. Had the 13 yo spending the night with a friend so I took the other one out to the nearby state park. We were gonna do some volunteer work out there Sat. morning anyway so I just said we might as well camp out, and sat around the campfire and talked about school, kinda relaxing. Seems like when they hit middle school all the communication goes to hell. Then spent Sat morning cleaning and painting the mini golf coarse and talking. Then went and got my 13 yo and did the same last night. They say they hate camping but I think they liked the talking...so now we are going to watch Survivor..later on bird

Comment

oh here at mwo i have never use them mama just copy from photobucket and post here mean press right key and you will see copy and click on copy good luck

sounds like you had a great weekend bird good job

Comment

Working...
                                X