Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done that Vic, and hoped for a few hours I wouldn't die. Don't take any more!!!! I've spoken with a friend or two who dropped in here. We just need to be sure to give them encouragement. Grace has been here since before 10 AM. How the HECK can they do all the field day games before 10 AM??
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OMG! I think I am through!!! Took some pics while everything was clean. MB, why don't you go home, run you a hot bath and cuddle up with hubby and watch a movie and rest this evening? You know you want get any rest drinking and feeling bad about it tomorrow. You can do it, I know you can! Remember one day at a time, just try to not look when you pass by "the store" on your way home. Once you make it there, you are in a safe haven. I love you and remember...company or not...you can ALWAYS call me for some moral support! Hope the newbies check in with us so we can encourage them! Well, I've been trying to post pics for a freaking hour and too many problems, so F__K it!!!
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

WOW! I finally got all the pics the same size! See guys, this proves a point. NEVER GIVE UP! It may take ALOT of patience, but you will eventually get it right! Roger, this last pic is my kitchen where I want you to replace the ceramic tile. The patio, my sanctuary and the deck and pool, where my ass is fixing to go for some r & r! I'M ALL DONE!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

kool good looking pool vicky .. nice big back yard.. need some palm tree out there .. lol
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I actually planted two $100 palm trees 2 years ago, that died! I loved that idea, too. Hubby and I installed the 18 x 33 above ground 5 years ago! It's a miracle I survived that project! We live on 25 acres, 5 of which hubby cuts. There's always PLENTY to do around here. Paul's parents built this house 12 years ago and both died within a year. He wanted this place because it is on 250 acre family land, so he bought out his brothers and that's how this city girl ended up in the country. I love it though. Where is erybody today?

Comment

sue would love that kitchen .. very nice vicky

Comment

Man! I survived raising children, but the grandchildren may do me in!! A full day of Gracie, after I didn't get much sleep last night. I knew I HAD to take a nap, so I sent her over to MIL's so I could sleep. She called after 30 minutes, then every 15 after that. Guess a nap just wasn't in the cards.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kool ruby sound like you really had fun ..now get some rest .. did you take your meds and eat some food and also rememeber to take care of yourself girl

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                    Cant believe i go to my fellow up meeting y/day, and what do they talk about,,,Chickens, mouse, birds and cats Im getting paraniod again you guys dont go to my group sessions by any chance?
                    I could not believe that one of the ladies there said that her chicken pet eaten a mouse. like a snake, looks like you dont need a cat to catch the mouse.:H
                    I told them the story how i looked after my nieghbours fish that had a baby shark in the tank that jump out when i was just going to feed the other fishs, did i panic big time...
                    But the guy that told the story about his parents birds how they made too much noise he thought if he spray air fresher it would keep them quite, but instead he killed them, so he made out the cat jump up and knock the cage down on to the floor and rip the head of one of the birds. All because he was sooo frighten that his parents would come home and really beat the hell out of him. some people laugh and some look surprise but i could really understand why he did it, but he was really upset when the parents had to put the cat down.:upset:
                    Someone said you cant trip over an elephant, but you can trip over a mouse. Have to be really careful of that one! in the past we have had mice/mouse in our house.

Have a lovely weekend ALL and lets all keep safe and look out not to trip over any mice/mouse
                    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

We spent the day yesterday looking for 'accoutrements' for Gracie's new kitten. (She confided in me her Momma didn't have any money to buy things for it! *#%$YY@!) A bed, a litter pan, a dish later and she was happy when she left. Then a thunderstorm sat down over us all night and Hubs dog Sadie (RE: Satan) tried to sleep on my head or pace up and down my body, panting in my ear. She's 18#'s of muscle, so another bad sleep night. Tink wasn't fazed, never moved. Sadie usually sleeps on her pillow next tot the bed, but not last night. ull :devil:
                      Oh and guess what else Sadie does when she's scared?? :fart:
                      I finally got up about 6, so got about 5 hours sleep, and have to take my MIL to Gracie's graduation in a couple hours. Oh well, another day. After this afternoon Hubs is on vacation for 3 weeks, so don't expect I'll be here much.
                      Have a great day, everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

OK, out beds sleepy heads!
                        Thought I'd show you the exercise program I'm starting. Anyone want to join me?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejg0aBjBLvw[/video]]YouTube - Girl Freerunning: Team Tempest's Luci Steel's Demo '09
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                          Have a busy next few days with all kindsa stuff going on with the kids or me. Think I'm gonna try to go AF without the antabuse and see if I can do it. Dont want to be hungover with all this stuff going on. Gotta go set up for tomorrows gig today, dont know why they are doing that then have a piano lesson this aft. Gotta pick Rosie up from beta club field trip at 630 and then the kids want to go to the coffee/guitar shop for open mic night where alot of kids hang out and Holly can play drums. ....That is a beautiful place you have there sos. I am a city girl transplanted to country as well. Dont think I could handle city living anymore-too loud and the traffic. Thats something catch about them all talking about the same stuff we are..sounds like everyone is having trouble getting enough sleep, me included. Did sleep well last night though thanks to one helluva bike ride yesterday,excersise helps. Gotta get...later on...bird

Comment

Sounds like your family really enjoys jamming together wi family and friends. After their little brother, Alan, became such a big music star, his 4 sisters, brother's-in-law, and momma started their own little band, with Momma Ruth Jackson playing the drums. She told me 'I just bang away!' and said they played any and everywhere. It's great to be so involved with ones you love.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning.....
                              Got home at 8:00 last night after day with big boss and fell into bed....it dawned on me that I am just plain ole BURNT OUT...but I have to provide for my family....at least it's Friday!!!
                              Rubes....farting dog?????too funny.....my hubby is the farter in my bed!!!!
                              Vickie....what beautiful pictures.....25 acres in the woods....sounds great!!
                              Goood morning Catch, Bird, Tony, Gold, and Rog
                              T - such sweet words...I can feel your hand outstretched to me....I amso lucky to have found all of you....
                              I have to go cash in the kids savings bonds today to make our house payment....poor Papa did not get a big commission he was expecting so we are in emergency funding mode....SUCKS.....

bye for now
                              Jan
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, I know what it's like to wonder how you're gonna get through the week, money AND energy-wise. We know more people out of work than working now (some retired but had to go back when their savings were wiped out.) Hubs says after today he's not answering any calls of any kind from work for 3 weeks. We'll see how all the new wunderkinds hired without experience manage. After he was off last weekend and incommunicato, the big boss came in Monday to find everything had stopped, none of the scheduled work was finished and what was done was done wrong and cost the company time and a LOT of money. This week, he just did his job, let the chips fall on everyone else. Yes, I'm proud of him, sorry for bragging about him, but the only man I've ever known with a stronger work ethic was my Daddy. Off to graduation now. Will take lots of pics (her mother NEVER takes pictures).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X