Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, yes! MB, Sadie's farts can make a grown man cry.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

enjoy graduation love
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

GOODMORNING one and all .. well today going to be fun more doc app for sue.. she cant drive ..so i have to .. well everyone stay strong and keep shifting this fine weekend enjoy
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

TGIF Gear Heads ! Hope everyone is doing ok......IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Apparently it's a slow day here, Tony. Check out my new deer lease post on the 'Laughing' thread. Made me want to put my feet on top of the desk!!! :H
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning or afternoon, don't know which. Today is hott as hell and MUGGY, unlike all the beautiful days we been enjoying! :toohot: No breeze in sight but atleast no rain. I'm completely exhausted and don't really feel like entertaining 14 people today, but oh, well. Hopefully, I can pull it off without drinking. Hubby bought me a bottle of wine this morning in case I wanted to drink some "non-liquor" WTF? I don't plan to drink it though. MB, I'm so worried about you. :bedtime: I hope you survive today, go home and don't get out of bed all weekend! Ruby, you're such a thoughtful grandma. :soothe: Have fun at graduation. Probably won't post again today, but know you will be with me with outstretched hands to help me get through it. Who knows, may even have fun. Hope you all have a great weekend! :heartsnflowers: Love ya, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi, All. Vicki-I hope your party goes well - be strong and don't think about that "non-liquor" wine....my husband did the same thing to me at Christmas!! By the way, your home is beautiful and looks so peaceful.

Ruby-how was graduation? Are the kids done school for the summer now? My guy doesn't get out until June 15th. Well, I am off. Have to go to pick up diapers for my sweet little granddaughter who is coming for the weekend.

Mama Bear - hope you get some rest. Big Hi to T and my Maryland neighbor, IAD.
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Where, oh where, have our gear shifters gone????
                  sigpic

Comment

honey im homelmao
                    so hows everything .. vicky you will be just fine girl as i have told mama im there in spirits ..

Comment

School all done. Gracie won three awards. Maddie won 5. Have to say, I was in the middle of truly Redneck America. There were women there who could carry coolers on the backsides of each hip! Not judging, just fact. Seems that the poorer the situation, the worse (maybe MORE!) they eat. I can't even imagine where they find clothes. Again, I'm not making judgements, but DAMN!!! You can't chase little ones with legs that big, but obviously some men find it attractive!!
                      Had a call from daughter's kids. Jack promised me he hasn't been riding his bike, AB (who's almost 10 but 20) has a genius IQ but trouble focusing on anything but singing stars did great through the year, and Ry got several awards in his class too. Each of my grands is SUCH an individual, and needs to be understood individually. I try SO hard to do that, because I love each one for who they are. I'm working hard on Taylor; she has so much potential, but all, including me, adults in her life let her down. Now is the time I have to make as much right as I can.
                      Hubs is home, on vacation, and some of the conflict has already started. I know it's going to take him a while, and we'll work it out. But I'm done giving over my life to his job, his parents. He's got to adjust to the rest of the world, and how it works every day without him. Thanks for listening to my bitching AGAIN!
                      sigpic

Comment

thats awesome ruby you really do have a great family and its great you are now enjoying everything from a sober and clear eye . doesnt it feel good sis .. well have a great saturday one and all love and hugs ..

Comment

WOW! This place was QUIET yesterday!! Hope all you shifters are out there changing gears and on the down-slope now, enjoying your sober life! Little Grace was beautiful yesterday. She had 4 family members there, and I could see her little face, up on stage, searching the enormous crowd for 'her people'. (I'll post pics later) I took a picture of her with her teacher, and after the others walked out, she pulled me to the side to tell me what a joy Grace had been for her this year. (She knew who I was without asking) The teacher who started the year teaching the class passed away from cancer, so the kids had a big re-adjustment. Anyway, a great memory making day for Grace. And I actually took my MIL and took care of the little ole' biddy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                            Wow I slept for 8 hours. The chickens were hoppin to get out of the coop when I got up. Had all that band set up yesterday and runnin around back and forth and then took the kids to the hangout untill 930 I was so tired I had to leave and Holly was complaining. I wanted a beer so bad. Fell asleep on the couch when we got in. ..yeah that is cool Rubes about the awards. I love going to the school events. There arent many to go to now that mine are both in middle school. I miss all those parties and field trips. I met alot of wonderful positive parents and teachers while my kids were in elementary school.Honors day is next wed.and thurs and they always rack em up, yeah I;m bragging. Gotta get. Have a sound check at 10 a.m. Not sure why its so early......bird

Comment

You brag on, Birdie! When we do a good job raising our children, we deserve to bask in their glow! It's hard getting through that minute my minute, (I NEED, I WANT) you get from the little chicks around your feet, but it sounds like you've done a GREAT job preparing them to get out there and face the big bad world. Hope you have a great weekend jammin', spending time with your family. Peace out!
                              And YES! that craving sets in, especially at certain times. Good job on collapsing from fatigue and not AL!
                              sigpic

Comment

No news is GOOD news...

Hello all
                                Grateful :welcome: so glad 2 have u aboard
                                Rubes - look 4wd 2 seeing the photies
                                Bird - glad u slept so well & great job on setting up 4 tonight & passing ass-kick style thru that urge - hope it's a great gig
                                Mama - did u get a good lie-in...?
                                Vik - tell us how ur party was...Your home is almost as beautiful as you are.
                                To all my other brothers & sisters :h

Yes, no news is GOOD news here at present so please take any absence as an OK thing - will holler if ever it's not. Sober here & lovin it! Just working on sleep / wake / work / play routine...

Our Summer has officially arrived, so we Brits will be running round like loons, getting dehydrated & heatstroked & actually smiling at each other! At the same time commenting that it probably wont last... no pleasing some people !

So lovely 2 get 2 'know' all ur families. And hear the love as u tell their stories
                                Talking of families, neighbours have a blow-up pool in their yard & kids are splashing about & laughing - love that sound. Unfortunately it's all punctuated by mom&dad's way of disciplining when kids get over-excited which is always a variation on 'Shut the f**k up!' & 'You're really p****g me off!' Oh man, the number of times I've wanted to stick my head over the wall & scream at THEM 'Oi, fuckwits, did u take lessons in being offensive or are u just naturally retarded?' or some such smart-ass thing. Must be our equivalent of red-necks Rube

And still talking of families...when I don't get to post here I now feel like something's missing, like my day isn't complete. Usually manage 2 read daily tho so big thanks 2 those who keep our asses rolling along in the right direction. And the best thing tho I'm finding, is how much u are all with me, in my thoughts. I think of each of u often when something reminds me. I hear ur voices answer me now when I'm talking 2 myself. Imagine what u all would say. Really feel like ur a part of me & my life. And with all T bangs on quite rightly about the positive thinking, I just know 4 sure that this is a big part of how it happens. New thoughts & feelings replace tired ones. Love & support & forgiveness replace the fear & doubt & shame. So guys, it's official - you are now residing in my head (like that movie 'Being John Malkovich')
                                Don't know whether 2 feel sorrier 4 you or me !!?@! LOL

Ok I built Mimi a water pool 2 drink from in this heat. Now gotta get on with T's turbely wurbely tomato pots...
                                Gold x
                                :sun:

Comment

Working...
                                X