Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love seeing your pics....they always give me a peaceful feeling.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

well seeing that pic of anthony and me made me miss him and i had to call and see how he is doing .. and is good but having a hard time finding work up there .. in wisconsin..
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Isn't T handsome??? Trying to think of who he reminds me of, maybe a movie star???

PS: I didn't mean for T to show my PJ bottoms in the pic with Tony!! :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

T is very handsome...he does look familiar-maybe a country western singer.....
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Even though he's got no 'Southern' roots, he says people think he's a redneck. :H Well he's beautiful, here and in person, inside and out. My little brother is a gem!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

All this time I have been calling T Rog....I am confused and embarassed....sorry baby
              He looks like the actor who played the King of the Humans in Lord of the Rings.....I can;t think of his name but it will came to me
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

AWE im brushing you girls are too nice and thankx love the conpoaments how ever that spelled .. and dont be sorry mama my name is roger and everyone just calls me t here at the site

Comment

ok.............????????????????????????
                  i'm gonna think of that actors name......
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Everyone looks great!!! Thanks for the pictures!!

Comment

Yes, I call him T because of his screen name, but he's really Roger (the Dodger! :H) A rose by any other name... LOL. T's worse at taking compliments than me, and I thught I was the worst! Where's Tony (IADS) today? He must be REALLY busy. Well, I'm about ready to go tomorrow. Always find so many last minute things to do, and to pack to take. Decided to do a last minute deep-cleanout of the fridge, so still washing that stuff. I VOW to be in bed by 10 tonight! Will stay in touch, and YES, Rog, I'll bring back pictures and a plan!!
                      sigpic

Comment

MB, is it Viggo Mortenson? He's HOT, even to us grannies! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW, great pics and hey, was ya'll planning a trip without me ??? I'm always ready! Ruby, I'm excited for you and hubby! MB, I am so sorry you have been sick. I hope you feel better and hubs don't get it. Grateful, gold, time, roger and everyone else sounds like you're all in a merry mood so YAH! I worked so hard today pulling all the grass out of the garden and I was already so sore from working out yesterday. We had an awesome supper...fried green tomatoes and deer steak...there is nothing better than fried green tomatoes! Gonna take veggies to cook for Mom and Dad. Looks like we gotta stay until monday now, hubby and daughter wants to go fishing and my brother wants us to go out on the boat. He says we gonna go to this rest/bar on the water and listen to a live band, then he asked so you still stopped drinking? So I casually said yeh, but I like to listen to live music, like we couldn't go if I did not drink ??? Oh, well, gotta get up early and pick everything in the garden so we can leave Fri morning. I can't wait to get back home already! I know I am so bad, but I HATE the stress of family! Especially without alcohol! Just kidding. Hope everyone has a good night and feels GREAT tomorrow! Love you all, Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Thought I'd jump on here and wave 'Bye-Bye' to ya'll. Hubs is already pacing the floor (and with his big feet, he's not doing it quietly!). He 'accidently' woke me, so I have a feeling I'm going to have to drug him once we get to the cabin. :H Seriously, we have a routine when we get there, and it takes him about 36 hours to decompress! Anyway, I just hang on and ride it out since I know the sun will come out soon. Speaking of which, we're supposed to have rain all this coming weekend. Bummer. Sounds like good antiqueing weather.
                            sigpic

Comment

good morning well well have fun ruby enjoy your time with hubby..
                              vicky ihave never had fri green tomotoes .. but sounds good ..
                              mama hope you are feelingn much better today .. but still try and rest up..
                              grateful thank you you are too sweet ..
                              time baby always good to see you and i know you are going thur a hard spell right now ..time to let it out and let talk about it and lets work on getting pass it and move forward in life .. you are one strong lady and that what i got from you when we met .. love you girl ..
                              iad yeah where are you .. tilling yuor yard or playing dress up .. just kidding not like theres anything wrong with that you know ..lol..
                              and well have a great day everyone enjoy stay strong and keep shifting those gear ..
                              love and big hugs to one and all

Comment

Hi ! Everyone.....Love them game shows ! Ha! Been out working in the yard....yes, it can happen ! Ha! Tilling is on my list for tomorrow...really. Hope everyone is n gear today..IAD
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X