Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but you ain't as cute as Ace!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Roger, I am so sorry you are being treated like that! Some people really suck! I wish only the very best for you, Rog! You deserve it! Cowgal, I hope you have a great trip! Rubes, did you get my pm? You are probably very busy in your yard like me. I have been working so hard this week and I see no end in sight! Well, it is my time to vent! I'm so freaking depressed. Hubby is my biggest problem! He turns into a complete ASSHOLE when he drinks! And he's gotten to where he can't even function. His eyes roll in the back of his head and he can't even walk! So I end up taking care of him and getting so pissed off. Then when he don't drink, he is so ill that I cannot stand to be around him! I want to go back and find that post I wrote a month ago titled "I'm so high!". I want to be happy like I was then! I'm so tired, feel so lonely and depressed. Sometimes I just want to throw up my hands and say FUCK IT! Unfortunately, I have to deal with him and life and just hope things get better! I hope all of you have a great day! I love you, Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Well I certainly need to get my arse into gear, so think I'll settle on in here if that's OK guys. Great thread Rog & all. Have a vent from yesterday but it'll wait. Sunny here in UK & been more days sober in last 2 weeks than in last 2 years! SpudDuck, I was also on my bike yesterday - 1st time in 20 yrs ha! Did groceries AND cycled home all the way up the hill! (Am prostate now & making strange whimpering noises - but huge grin on my face)
        Stay safe all
        G x
        :sun:

Comment

I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

:welcome: Good as Gold! We are so happy to have you! This is a great GROUP. Feel free to vent and scream all you want! We all have our days! Love, Vicki

Comment

Well I certainly need to get my arse into gear, so think I'll settle on in here if that's OK guys. Great thread Rog & all. Have a vent from yesterday but it'll wait. Sunny here in UK & been more days sober in last 2 weeks than in last 2 years! SpudDuck, I was also on my bike yesterday - 1st time in 20 yrs ha! Did groceries AND cycled home all the way up the hill! (Am prostate now & making strange whimpering noises - but huge grin on my face)
              Stay safe all
              G x
              :sun:

Comment

Let it all out, friends! You are usually the only ones I can vent to and know you'll understand. I just went to my neices baby shower; it was absolutely beautiful, everything perfect, but they were serving MIMOSAS, my absolute fav thing. I had plain OJ, like my neice, but MAN! it was tough. Anyway, glad I held out, since I had to go to a second shower later, and it was all 'church ladies', old family friends, and I certainly don't need to besmirch my reputaion any more than I have in the past.
                SOS, I got your PM. So sorry you're having such a hard time with your dipstick! It's REALLY hard to deal with someone elses drinking when we're stuggling, and it gives us a close up and uncomfortable look at how we looked in the past. Hang on, thinks DO improve. I'm really tired now, but have much left to do today. T, my neice almost cried when she saw the little baby set Sue made, she absolutely LOVED it. She didn't get anything that came close to it, though she got tons of great stuff.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My son was 39 yesterday, daughter will be 36 Monday. Daddy would have been 78 tomorrow, sister was 55 Wednesday. Where DOES the time go???
                  sigpic

Comment

Vicky....I wish I could help.....dunno what to say honey.....I know you'll never leave him.....maybe he will decide to get help......
                    have a wonderful trip Cowgal
                    glad you had a nice day Ruby
                    I have to tell ya'll about my strange experience and then i need to go cook dinner....
                    i woke up full of energy and dragged my family out of bed and planned an outing to the beach.....we load up the van,buy soads, frisbees,etc
                    get to the beach,and get settled in....
                    i had noticed that I was feeling "squirrely"...a little anxious and edgy....and mind you I have not made it AF quite a week yet....and I have been feeling blue...
                    i was enjoying watching my ...ahem.....portly.....hubby chase the frisbee and throw it with the boys...and the next thing I know I am sitting there bawling.....I felt like a complete psychotic nutbag....I was so embarassed. I acted like I needed something from the van and ran to the car and cried for 20 minutes......WTF????
                    I am better now,but that really scared me....
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, those are called 'FEELINGS', those things masked for so long. How I would love to go to the beach for a rest! You will go through tremendous highs, and some lows, while battling the booze. I used to get weepy as soon as I drank, would burst into tears over a sentimental commercial! It WILL even out.
                      sigpic

Comment

ok......i sure hope so....

Comment

You'll get there, MB. I have a feeling about you.Besides, I want to go to the beach with you! So hoping I get to the cabin next week. Something always comes up to keep me from going, and I DON"T want to leave Hubs if work might blow up on him, but his *#&%$^@_ parents won't stay here while I go help our daughter in her new house. FIL HAS to go fishing. I'm shopping for nursing homes as we speak! :H The selfish old #*$&@$! wants Hubs to do something for him everyday, they live in our house, we pay all their costs, but they won't be supportive right now when i can't be in 2 places. (OMG - another rant!) Sorry. And NOBODY likes his fish!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am saying a prayer for your sweet hubs right now....not that he needs it...he has you!!!

Comment

Awwwh, thanks MB. I really try to deal with them, but they have done some things I can never get over, and I'm stuck with them while my parents, who were loving and joyfull, are gone. They hate everyone, including me, even after 40 years, don't celebrate ANY occasion, unless we're paying, etcetcetc. Daddy gave our daughter a donkey and a cart for her 5th BD, so you get the message?
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruby ....had that with both sets of parents. My kids never had loving grandparents, have nothing to do with either set their whole adult life.

Use to actually love it the years they would disown us. My mother just did it to me the other day. No fault of my own. She hates all of us 6 older kids (always has) even though we worked many years of our adult lives helping them on their dairy/farm for very low salaries, living off our savings accounts.

Sober, I told her OK....I'm not taking blame for this anymore. She was shocked. She is 78 very wealthy and very irresponsible with the money Dad left her. She threatens us all , all the time that we are disinherited. I'm sure we are anyway. Ya.....I am ranting also, but I am letting it go. She destroyed too much of my life.

I hope you get to the cabin next week, you did need a break! Hopefully your husband's situation will work out.
                                And yes you deserve to rant anytime you feel like it. You've been a support to so many of us!

Comment

Working...
                                X