Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all, again. Seems I've been on the receiving end of everything. I promise to pay you all back, you are my life-support system.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

EEEEEWWWWWWW....just walked out for coffee and found a dead baby bunny at the foot of my bed.....they say that's how a cat shows love....but a baby bunnie.....
      I shreiked and the boys came running
      EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OK,OK, movies are flashing through my mind - The Godfather?? Pet Cemetary?? Little Sacrifices?? Just wait, Tony's gonna have FUUUNNN with this!!!!!!!!!!!

((echo EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!)))
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

In the way only my mind wanders down the primrose path, I was googling cat's killing habits and found this site. VERY interesting, I learned a lot from this. www.squirrelsanctuary
          sigpic

Comment

ok mama what you feeding that cat ..
            well good morning everyone .. did one job yesterday and now i havent heard back from the other yet .. so not sure whats going on for today .. ..but i bet its going to be good anyway .. and we are getting some rain today we need it ..
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

here we go.......dead bunny jokes all day!!!!

Comment

Comment

sorry mama couldnt help myself

Comment

ROGER.....
                    and to think I thought you were the sweet, gentle one here and Tony was the nutbag!!

Comment

oh you should have seen me and tony back in the day .. were blood bro's lmao

Comment

THANKS!!!!

LOL!!!! Needed that!!! I am tired today, was up all night worrying about what to draw etc, I need to get rid of that fear, so am focusing on positive, MAN, this is hard sometimes............you guys just made me laugh, the best medicine in the world!!!!! Love you for it!!!:thanks:

Rubes, wish i could be there to give you a big ole hug, you know(I hope you do) that i am always and always will be here for you, wish my damn phone worked here!!!! Should have gone to ATT before leaving states, as they don't have ATT here..........................soooooooooooooooooo no phone!!!??? I am sure i am gonna have 5,000 vmails and missed calls when i get back to home...................

SOS, so proud of how you are doing!!!! That is great!! I am taking it easy, no desire whatsoever to drink, drinking lots of coffee right now tho................but don't want to sleep yet as it is only 3pm, and afraid to nap, as I WANT to sleep all night tonight.................was looking forward to being able to sleep at night since not working, BUT, have not slept a solid one yet, and will be back home in 5 days...................why bother?? oh well, feeling ok today, not so "high" as yesterday, having "artist's block"...........

Paul is a great friend, but has already warned me, a tough boss, sooooo stressing out a little, but so in debt to him for my new outlook, he can just sense when I am not in my right frame of mind, ask me what is wrong, and WOW, I spit it out and feel better, he is a little concerned about me going home and getting back to my old ways, but i promised him i will not, I WILL NOT!!! I am a NEW Mary Anne..........................

Gold, Mama Bear, Ruby, SG, T, All you guys, (anyone I missed sorry, I really AM tired, ready to go home, but need some artwork done, and more work on myself..........SCAREY!! ........BOTH) thanks for being here at all hours of the day...........yours has just begun, and mine is about 3/4 done................weird, huh??

love you all, :l :h

xoxoxoxoxo

MA
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Great Mary Anne! So glad you have such a positive influence in your life!
                          T, that's funny! And, MB, Tony has even gotten started yet! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, where did you go wrong, MB??

sigpic

Comment

LOL Mr T Man Eater that cat looks like it got a slice of ham in it mouth.:H

Just want to say :hallo: to everyone......
                              GoodasdGold...... are you still in your garden, (any gold yet?)
                              Ruby.... have a lvoely rest time at your cabin you deserve it.:l
                              Savinggrace, well done on 31days AF.

Anyone and everyone i have not mention love u ALL and keep Safe.:l

Dont know why but i keep having this same dream about MWO, that i need to get on here and i cant, and i get really upset in my dream.
                              Beside that im feeling good.x
                              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Hey Catch! Funny dream, think it means your happy here, huh?
                                MB, I'm on a roll!! :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X