Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ruby and GoodAs...its good to be here.
    I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

This is how I'm feeling today! NO CABIN AGAIN!!!!! Grandbaby is sick, so we have Meemer's time.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sometimes life gives us a curve ball.......makes us think that we are biting off more than we can chew.....IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hub's says he always afraid my mouth is going to bite off more than his butt can cash. :H
          OOPS should have been 'my mouth's gonna WRITE A CHECK his butt can't cash.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, I am so sorry you are not going to the cabin AGAIN today! When are you going to put YOU first? :surrender: Obviously, someone ALWAYS needs you, but you have got to put your needs above others sometimes. Liverbirdy,:colorwelcome:you will LOVE our group. We hope you stick around with us. IAD, funny you have become a house dad and cooking those chickens! :chef: Gold, bring that bedding with you when you come! Roger, so glad Anthony made it there safe and sound. :yes2: Now thqat he is on his own, he will realize how much he loves you and appreciates all you have done for him. So glad Sue is working with you. :thumbsup I enjoyed talking with her yesterday. She sounds like a great person! I actually slept last night and I got lots to do today. Looks like it is going to be a washout for the weekend, :dang: but still planning on cooking those crawfish. I hope everyone has an AWESOME day! Love you all so much, Vicki
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Is this a day for weird news or what?
              Police: Woman bites man after being called fatTexas crew mistakenly demolishes the wrong housePolice: Woman fires gun in air to break up partyUtah boy mowing the lawn runs into TNT canisterFlea infestation shuts down Ohio health department
              sigpic

Comment

I am sitting at work with a massive hangover.....I confess....got news from the attorney at work yesterday that my owner is being forced into forclosure so I don't know for sure what the future holds employment-wise....could actually be a good thing....but I was all wound up and proceeded to go home and get WASTED.....
                I am so mad at myself....but......I feel so bad I think it will be awhile b4 I do that again......
                Just wanted to confess to my family
                Ruby..I almost called you this morning because I was so upset with myself, but I shook it off and got busy at work
                I am disappointed in my inability to stop.....but DARN IT ALL.......I will.....
                ps.....I feel like S*it
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Poison does that to us, love. Sorry about the worry, and the news. Let's pray it's going to be a good thing for you. One our friends who isn't posting here much went through the same thing, is going back to college! What's something you have a passion for doing, and can you make money doing it? Anyway, CALL me next time, before you drink!! :hug:
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rubes

Comment

Hang in their Mama Bear.........Keep trying ......trying never ends ! But the end is what trying brings ....IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

And MB, IADS is REALLY trying! :H

"Success is getting up once more than you fall down"
                        sigpic

Comment

I love you guys

Comment

hi all

Mama bear, don't think we all haven't done it, as ruby said, it is not the fall but the getting back up that makes us try..............or something like that

Just wanted to say hi, hopping a bus tonight to johannesburg, then the airport all day for the next 2 days..............will try to touch base if i get internet service, but if not know i am ok, love you guys, MA xoxoxo:l :h :l :h
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hang in there Mama, and give it another go today!
                              Hope that headache goes away and you feel better soon! :h
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Why can't we remember how awful we feel???? If I could hang on to that I would NEVER drink again!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X