Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't see any posts cause i had to invite her as a friend. So i did invite her. Hope someone can accept my friend request on her part. Cause i want to know what happened
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

Comment

momof3;849035 wrote: For those who knew MA through Facebook, and IF you feel it is appropriate, would you post her goodbye message?
      Her Goodbye message just said ............

bye bye ................ with love

BB xxx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Thanks Betty Boop
        AF Since April 20, 2008
        4 Years!!!
        :lilheart:

Comment

we have to protect ourselves and our sobreity......MA was very unhapy and had lots of issues besides alcohol......we need to guard our hearts.....I may be absent for a while b/c this is just too damn depressing and I need to focus on the positive in my life and my sobreity
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

cowgal;844286 wrote: Thanks and sorry SOS, sorry I will miss the beach, but there will be other times, I am sure...

LOL, you guys never fail to make me laugh my butt off!!! Catch, hope your buns are ok......IAD, you are a trip, you too RUBY!!! :HBUT Ruby, feel better, get some rest, it helped me, in a good place again thanks to sleep, paul has this whole prescription for me, and sleep is #2 on the list, but eating totally differently, unhealthy in US standards, feels pretty good, and doing it for almost 2 weeks, off all my meds now, not even vitamins, as if i eat right, no al, I will get what i need, feel physically fab, and mentally clear!!! COOLER THAN ANYTHING!!!

lots of love to you all!!! xoxoxo :l :h :l :h

MA
            Looking back, trying to understand. I BELIEVE she would want you to know this was. Were she felt love and acceptane. It was the rest of the world that was too much. Rubes
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It has been a longtime since I posted a song, but this was a song that MaryAnne decided was "our theme song". She was the only person on this site I had a phome relationship with. We had gone through alot of the same things and our kids were the same ages and we both had two boys. I can not even put into words how I feel. I have lost my best friend(Sept) the best boss ever(last month) and so many other friends in such a short amount of time. I honestly have no words and am finding myself feeling so sad I have no idea what to say. She was such an outgoing person and did use phone numbers, that I find it scary that no one saw it coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdvbD3vyMdA[/video]]YouTube - Shinedown - Second Chance (w/ lyrics)

Comment

Time so good to hear from you ! What a loss........Keep in touch Hon. IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

OK GOOD MORNING TODAY IS A NEW DAY LETS GET OUR ASSES IN GEAR AND HAVE SOME FUN REJOYCE..
                  yeah life a bitch at times but i want to play ..
                  i went to the hospital to find out what did i do to my chest on my right side and well just a pull muscle ...
                  but they also found something wrong on the left side lung ..another mas and well im going to have to make some appt to find out what it is .. benine or cansores..
                  the last one they found was benine and the surgery was hell i was out for three day .. not sure what i want o do about this ..
                  just qiut smoking and leave the rest and hope for the best ...
                  WELL FOR NOW I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN LETS GET THINKING POSITIVE .. HAVE A GREAT DAY ENJOY BIG HUGS TO ONE AND ALL
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Guess you're right, Roger. We must move on. This has been a sobering lesson to all of us. Let's enjoy each and every day and be even stronger to not let alcohol win this war! Roger, you really need to get that biopsied, just to know for sure. We will be praying that it is nothing. MB, we are going to miss you terribly. Take care of yourself. Let us all remember how fragile and special life is. God has us here for a reason. Every person in our lives are there for a reason. Just want you to know I love you and I am always here for anybody who needs to talk. This has made me appreciate each one of you that much more. I hope everyone has a good day! Love, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I am not gone......just was feeling really sad at the time...
                      Rog...keep us posted ok honey

Comment

Yes, thanks for the kick up the butt T...
                        I've not posted daily lately but 4 good reasons. Busy with new job, new routine. Part time in local coffee shop - great fun! Need many more $$$ though (i'm UK but pound sign key not working...) Told friend last night that 4 the first time in my life I've chosen quality of job over money earned. Last job was lonely & sad... Am trusting I'll get additional work soon...
                        Still coming to terms with what happened with Maryanne. The shock is subsiding but now the real work begins. Grief is a process to be worked thru, so just letting it happen. One moment furious, the next sad beyond words. I give my feelings a nod & then ask them to wait till later & shift up a gear. I want to try to pray daily. Like 10 mins am then 30 mins PM. will ask my inner self to use THAT time to be with those grieving feelings. And the hopeful ones too.
                        But over the last few yrs I have found it a massive help not to let my feelings always be in charge. With me they are so random & powerful that if I let them lead me I wouldn't be able to function. So I write my to do lists, & try my best to action them. I use the serenity prayer to help me decide whether to give something/someone time - or just to let it roll on by. Sober days it's easy & often fun. When I drink it becomes difficult & clouded with fear & uncertainty.
                        3 days af, modding tonight. Election day here. The vibes indicate massive change in the air. We will see...
                        The revolution starts here 4 all of us. It is the 10,000 choices we make every day which will lead us towards our tomorrows (God willing...)
                        Choose carefully people. And then get on & make it happen !
                        Love always. Keep safe
                        Gold x
                        :sun:

Comment

Awww, good to see you Mama
                          Man if I could bag that smile & sell it I could retire tomorrow ! Any news on job?
                          T, of course, healing, healthy & hopeful vibes ur way x
                          IAD give us a 'toon willya?
                          Rubes hope the cabin has wrapped its arms around you & brought you some quiet time with the earth
                          Love to all x

Comment

You are too sweet Gold....
                            no news on the original job interview...thanks for asking
                            But the FDIC (federal deposit insurance corporation) seized the property I currently run , so things are looking up, but tons to do during the transistion and the goverment wants everything in triplicate!!

Comment

happy moms day ladies
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Lovely T :thanks:
                                I never made it to be a mother but a woman i most certainly am
                                And a fiercely loving one
                                I'm trying to learn to love my recovery as if it was a child of mine...
                                I am learning to forgive, to grow, to hope & to dare to dream again. I will support, nourish & protect it
                                Most of all though, I BELIEVE in it 110%
                                The way kids believe anything is possible with complete & absolute trust
                                Any & every knock-back is just fuel for the fire
                                Man T, you sure touched a nerve there !:rockon:

Comment

Working...
                                X