Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how sweet Rubes...glad you feel better
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

well good night everyone .. well wish me luck tomorrow i have to go and see what i have to do to get this thing with my lung check out and well i have to say sorry vicky ..but not the time for me to stop smoking... but i will as soon as they tell me its time for surgery .. i just thank god im not drinking anymore and like the saying gos everything in time and he rest will follow .. really this is kinda stressful for me right now and yes am scare but i know this will pass .. and i thank god for each and every one of you .. you are my life line .. well good night love and big big hugs to one and all .. again happy moms day ladies
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Boy,Am I ready to get my ass into gear! I am so sick of being sick of al. If only I could stop at one glass.It just never works for me.I can go Sunday to Thursday and then al plays very sneaky games with me.The worst time is 5 to 7.00pm I just dont seem to have the willpower to say NO! So this week when that urge starts I am going to hop on hear and post a message. So cheers everyone and good luck with your endeavors :thanks:

Comment

Welcome, Boo. Your prob is something we've all been through. Hang on and stay with us for support. T-Baby, I'm with you. I'm a phone call, or an hours plane ride away. If you need me, call. I'm there, you're in my constant thoughts.. We'll talk soon.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Rubywillow,I am off to pictures now.It is people like you with 10,000 posts and heaps of experience I am hoping can give me the strength to beat this beast.I have tried and tried to moderate but it just doesn't work. I can never stop at one drink and now realize mod will never be for me. Good night and thanks (6.00pm in OZ):thanks:

Comment

Hello Boo !!!
              Your sorry ass is very welcome here...! Brilliant job on getting Sunday - Thurs routine sorted. Im sure that is a great foundation to build on. What film did you see?
              PinkAngel, how did the weekend go for you? Be great to hear where you're at. You start that jigsaw yet ?
              T, glad ur having the check up done so quickly - earlier the better. Walking right beside you there, just like in the Footsteps Prayer. Stay strong & think positive ; )
              Ruby, lovely to hear about your Sunday with family : ) Boa constrictor!! You sure that wasn't Tony sneakin up on you there....He He He
              Petals in the wind for MaryAnne, I just know she'd love that...
              Mama, hope ur keeping that smile in gear as well as ur gorgeous ass! No word here from Grace - I trust she's working thru this in her best way..
              Catch, Spuds, Time, Panno, Sunshine - trust you all have ur asses in gear
              Vicki ur words are always very comforting. Good luck getting nicotine free
              To all others who call on by, keep safe
              Right, off into garden for an hour, the sun is peeking out here
              Gold x
              :sun:

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                NOt sure what to say really, i really felt like i wanted to run away, but im here....
                MR T... good lucky for today let us know how it went.....Ruby thats really nice what you did with the petals, glad your at peace now.
                I really thought MA was under the doctors care , I know that we all thinking back on some of the posts if only i said something, Well i Wish i Did To, i can remember her saying that she felt like she was going through a breakdown, God Bless her she probably was now thinking about it. I was also surprise about when she said about her med's coming of them all, the first thing that come to my mind was her anti depressants,( i wish i said something now) i dont think no one and i mean NO ONE should have the right to tell anyone to come off there anti depressant only the Doctor has that right. Plus i would be very surprise IF the doctor told her to come of her anti drpressants. ( that just me what i think) Also I think MA what ever would of happen MA would of always come back here like she said we were her life line......... :h and i believe in her when she said that..........
                I keep on thinking about her post when she said she is of to a night club because its the sort of think i would do. Mary Anne goes back a long way she started in 2006 on the Board History, i remember her saying she had a one year gap from mwo, but come back, im glad she come back she was the first person and someone else to pm me, and it meant a lot to me and from then on our friendship started to grow.
                Her last e-mail she send to me was for me to read her STORY when i get time, she said she send me the link on f/b but cant find it, if anyone can help me find that link i would be very grateful indeed.
                Today is the day, so my thoughts and prayers are with her two son's and family, friends and mwo friends sending them lots of strength there way.:h

:welcome: to all the new ones we are a great bunch of good caring people here.

Dont know what else to say so i leave there, one more thing i L:hve u all very much.x
                Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Gold, it told me a long time to post the post above, yep the sun is out where iam today as well.x
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

My thoughts will be with MA today...May she rest in peace.....
                    Roger......I am saying a prayer for you as we speak...please let us know what you find out.....I will be on the plane with Ruby if you need us.....I know how close you and Ruby are, so I won't intrude, but I want you to know I really do care
                    Hi Catch....welcome home to us
                    be strong Boo.....I am still fighting the beast too....
                    Gold...beautifully said as always.......I worked in n the yard at our lakehouse yesterday and have the sunburn and sore back to prove it.....
                    Happy Monday to my family.....love you all

Comment

Now were cooking ! Ha! You all got your rear in gear ? Top of the morning.....hope all you mums had a pleasent day on Sunday ! IAD.
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks Everyone for your encouragement. I like many others, have hidden my alcoholism from my family fairly well. Guess I have really been to ashamed and guilt ridden to discuss it with them.I am so glad I have found the MWO site as there are some many members who have battled the booze and know exactly how u feel. GoodasGold, thanks for your words of wisdom,yes Sun to Thursday al free is a good base to start from,never thought of it like that to be honest! The movie I saw was Letters to Juliette and it really was fantastic,had a bit of everything really.Would be high on my list of good movies:thanks:

Comment

Hang in their Boo....you come to the right place.......IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

welcome boozer .. dito what everyone said..
                            well what a waste of my time .. come to find out i cant go back to north broward hospital..
                            i have to go to south broward hospital and go thur all the same tests and then who knows if i wil quifie..
                            i just want to say fuck it .. dont know what to do ...should i just leave it alone .. and live with it .. why in the fuck cant things just go right and keep going right ...why does these things seem to happen just when i feel good and all hell wants to break free ... can i just go back to sleep and not worry about whats going to happen .. just say fuck it ...i already take care of sue really ont want anything to do with hospitals more then i have to ... ill figue tis out but it might not be what everyone wants to happen ..
                            but anyway thnkx for listening
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh Roger...be strong my friend and OF COURSE you need to go back!!!

Comment

OK, the drive is over, Thank Goodness! Hopefully my spelling and grammer will be much improved with a real keyboard. Thank all, again, for your support this week. SO many things at the cabin reminded me of MA. An animal got in the garbage in the garage (I left rollup door open) and it was the bag from the time MA visited, bunch of her stuff in there, of all things. I'm OK, just will be sticking close to this thread and chat only for a while.
                                Roger, don't make me come down there!!!! Get your ass to the hospital. The not knowing will be worse than whatever happens. I expect a progress report 'toot sweet'!!!
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X