Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby, I hate your washer died! It is beginning to look like my computer is about to crash! I CANNOT make it without my computer!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

SOS, WOW! Wish I had veggies coming in now. Mail me some tomatoes, OK?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

wow vicky nice .. now breath123 breath456 the computer is alive .. ITS ALIVE .. JUST run your backups and scans vicky .. do you have norton and maybe you need a bath to relax you a while vicky
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Long day without cigarettes, but a couple of Benadryl for these horrible allergies. Would love to go to bed right now, but that never happens. Beginning to feel less goofy anyway, but still super sleepy. Prob won't be back tonight, dearies. Love to you all!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

get some good rest ruby .. it was great talking to ya today .. and im slowing down smoking too

Comment

Ruby, how AWESOME! I did not know you were trying to quit. Roger, we need to get on board! Well, computer dead so I'm on hubby's. He promises to fix it and thinks I have bad ram. I am an idiot when it comes to computers! So I've been begging him to fix it all day. Maybe in the morning when he is not drinking. Well, I had a pretty good day. Worked and played. Me and my doggy went riding with Paul on his bike. No shoes, no helments, just crusing the country roads seeing such beautiful scenery. I love photography. Every where I go, I wish I had brought my camera. Saw a field of horses and it made me think of Mary Anne and how much I miss her. Roger, hope you're resting and feeling better. Where is everyone today? Guess I'll go watch a little TV and get to bed early so I can pick kale and turnip greens in the morning! Oh, boy! Love you all! Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

have fun and rest some tonight and start again tomorrow vicky and start thinking about that tile work project and if all stays on path june looks good for me ..

Comment

Weeee ! Ha! Hope everyone is doing fine. IAD
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

I love it, Tony, but we low-riding! Roger, I need to wait until Sept when we close the sale of our old house and we have some money. I am so looking forward to you and Sue coming down! Paul said he would be your helper. Like you, he can do or fix anything! We want you to replace the ceramic tile in the kitchen and add a walk-in shower in our bathroom.

Comment

IAD;856514 wrote: Weeee ! Ha! Hope everyone is doing fine. IAD
                      love it ! lol...... that how small my leg are.
                      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Have to be quick got to get ready and......
                        Ruby ...what does running water or running river say in cherokee? ruby i be lost without my washer just ike my car!
                        Mr T lol imagination now i know why your mood is crazy and now you know why mood is paranoid they are both the same mood emotions
                        Bird ...how did the piano practice go, i cant seem to see the baby bird in the photo but good picture.:thumbs:
                        Mama bear enjoy the graduation tonight.
                        Ian and MR T, have you heard from Captjack? dont know why but woke up and thought about him, let him know i said hello, i do miss him not posting he always had a loving charming way about him.
                        got to get the Dog in from the gardan she driving me crazy does not stop barking at the cat next dog, just want a bit of peace and quite NOW !!!

Everyone have a enjoyable weekend and keep well and safe love 2u ALL.xXx
                        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Good Morning to all! Just checking in to see if T is feeling better and making sure everyone else is good. I am heading to Key West this morning and looking forward to some alone quiet time at my brother's place there. He is going on a trip and I am apartment sitting. It is a hard job (it is Key West ) but someone has to do it. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Comment

God morning family...
                            baccalaureate was sweet.......my son gave me roses and my other son sang....it was very spiritual and the theme was challenge to move on and be godly and keep christ in your life.....
                            tonight is graduation and seeing Grant in a cap and gown will be emotional for me.....i will try to post pictures over the weekend
                            Farmer Vicki...i want tomatoes , too. The ones in the store are yucky.....
                            Gotta run...boss will be at work with me all day...yick....then race home, shower and get to graduation....
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

good morning yep just a quiky and off o work i GOOOOOOO .. OK SO IS EVERYONE READY AND GOT their ass in gear .. for this fine friday .. well if not get there and lets goooooooooooo.. hav a great day everyone just a little tired ..eed my coffee coffee voooom vooom .. well love and hugs enjoy ..
                              now where the hell is my coffee .. later

Comment

Oh, what a wonderful group we are!! Love all the contributions. Wish I knew WHERE Tony comes up with the perfect pics for everything!
                                MB, hope you didn't cry too much. Makes me want to cry just reading it.
                                Hubs got home about 1 AM - no, don't worry about where he really was! He just got up, showered, went back to work. That's my life, guys. Don't know how we'll actually live together when he retires, since everything has been mostly by phone or measured in hours for the last decade. Shopping for a new washer today. I have the card, I'll make the choice, get my washer in and spinning!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X