Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where ARE ya'll?? I'm feeling battered here.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi, Ruby.
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hey Grateful. How's your day?
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Not too bad - I'm glad that it's Friday...looking forward to the weekend. How are you doing? Did you get a washer yet?

Comment

No, waiting for Hubs to finish up today and have a weekend off (God Help Us!!). First in months.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh boy-that sounds like fun!! I recently bought a LG washer from Home Depot - I really love it!

Comment

Anyway, I'd better get back to work. Enjoy your hubs and your weekend! Hopefully we'll talk soon.

Comment

I'll be going to Lowe's. Hubs doesn't like HD for some reason. Besides, we have a business account with Lowe's, and get great deals when I haggle with them. ( Never send Hubs to do the negotiating!) :H
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy to see you here, hon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Howdy everyone.......been piddling around this morning...Ha! Ruby hope your doing fine...Grateful and all others....IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Wish you guys were around more, but I'm happy your living your lives. Things lately have let me really understand what you're TRUE friendship means, and you're love and acceptance of me and each other. Not everyone is like that, and I have a hard time getting that through my head, usually end up getting my feelings hurt. But this place, is the best place. Thank you all for being part of my life. And NO, don't worry about me. I just need to figure out how to pace myself, protect myself from caring about everything in the world that happens. It's OK if everyone doesnt like me; it's the important ones, YOU, that count.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello all
                          Great to catch up with everyone. Spring sure is springing huh?
                          Well I'm t i r e d. Nice tired though - sober tired. Been working on sleeping & waking earlier because working part-time now. And one of my fears was getting up on time for work, after yrs of heavy drinking & using al as a sleep aid. So here I am, setting limits on bed time...yay!
                          SOS, great piccies! Well done sorting out how to post them
                          Love to all. Keep safe
                          Gold x
                          :sun:

Comment

He he he
                            Looks like while I am awake, everyone else napping - now I know how you feel Ruby !

Comment

I'm here and there, Gold. Lots of garden work today.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mmmm looking forward to garden work again soon Ruby. It's been soooo damn cold this week tho
                                Rarely feel happier than when covered in mud!
                                What do you think are the odds on IAD dredging up a mud-wrestling 'toon now? He he he
                                Night guys
                                Keep safe xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X