Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awe...you don't plant, Ruby? I LOVE to grow shit! I am SO pissed off at drunk ass hubby! Every afternoon he starts drinking beer. By 6:00 he is waisted and I am left watering garden and everything else while he sets there getting drunker and drunker and ya know what, I AM SICK TO DEATH OF LIVING WITH A DRUNK! he's in his recliner asleep before the sun goes down and I am just fricking tired of it! So anyways, needed to vent. Hope you all have a better night than me. Love ya! Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Yes, but to busy to really do it right. Not feeling at all good today, sorry. Trying to avoid my meds, as yest I got quite buzzed on all the crap. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't for my poor body.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Attack of the killer tomatoes............yes more tomatoes ! Ha! IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

vent all you need vicky just be proud of what you are doing for yourself and also growing those tomatoes
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I think I was the ONLY person on Duval Street tonite without a drink in their hand. It is weird to be around so many people drinking. But I guess that is why most people go to Key West. I go to pet sit. Have a good weekend everyone.

Comment

Better now. Hubs is off today, so we'll have a day of adjustment to 'civilian' life. Plus, he starts a LONG vacation next weekend, so pray for us! :H Like I remind him, he's been running around, 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for months; keeping over 200 people on task and fighting all the political blarney that's going on. BTW, after keeping his feet to the fire for months, they've given up on getting rid of him and have moved on to some easier targets (all white men over 50). The stress temp has been around 110F so far this year, so hoping we're going to be able to take things down a notch or two while he's off. It will take a while for this work widow to adjust to a work-a-holic in the house, and for him to remember 'he's not the boss of me!' He started planning today's big breakfast yesterday. LOL I don't even usually eat until (and IF) he gets home! Have a great day, everyone!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning everyone ... time can i come over .. i have never been to the keys ... ruby feel the love and enjoy your time with hubby .. get the whip out and get your brand new washer and while you are there dryer too ... and well i have luke here this weekend ...and a few projects around the house for him to do .. and we have been talking about what he wants to do .. when school is out and well i told him about the idea of traveling up north and he loves it ..and now this is around june .. so if anyone wants a house guess and you might need something done .. let me know .. ..
                well hope everyon has a great and positive saturday .. enjoy

Comment

Just cooked the big man a big breakfast, gave him his instructions on what to buy, and he's shopping for a washer. He'll call in a few minutes and get the OK on his choice - smart man.
                  sigpic

Comment

what you didnt go with him .. are you going mad girl .. you know a man love to push buttons and he going to look for the washer with all the pretty little buttons to push and you wont know and have to read a manuel a mile long

Comment

Naaaw, I've trained him well. Even told him which clerk to use and to get the best deal. Plus, he is impatient, ready to go, and I haven't even showered!!
                      sigpic

Comment

good luck ...ruby

Comment

Good Morning Family
                          Graduation was lovely.....I didn't cry until I heard "Pomp and Circumstance" as they came down the aisle.
                          My son looked so handsome and was awarded an $11,000 scholarship!!
                          The family took up an entire pew in the church and then about 8 teachers came up and told us what a fine young man Grant is......I was very proud.
                          Anyway, I am at work right now...it never ends...doing a big computer conversion......I can't get anything done during the week, so I am kissing new bosses ass and working on Saturday....
                          Ruby...I am sending you all the white underwear in my house with funny brown stains on them (I live with three men) so you can test your washer!
                          Mornin Rog...enjoy Luke this weekend....ya'll are always welcome to come to the lake house one weekend.....
                          Vickie...hit him in the head wiith a frying pan.....NO....put makeup all over his face while he's asleep....tee.....heee
                          Love you guys....
                          Jan
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I own stock in Spray and Wash, MB! :H
                            sigpic

Comment

youare gonna need it sister....
                              sometimes to be silly I will lay out all their undies on the floor (stripe side up) and whine in my best Scarlett O'Hara voice......Oh Lawd...look what I ahm reduced to.......I would rather be at Tara with Pa....
                              but I never get any sympathy....hmmmm....wonder why?????
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh, they have no shame.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X