Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwwh, SOS, I thought that. Don't ever worry about our quirky humor! Most have seen my pic here ( it's just about as uuugggggly! :H) but Tony and I bounce jokes around, and you'll get used to it. That IS a strange smile, isn't it. You have to just about set out to hurt my feelings to do it, hon. I don't like my picture taken, but I'll post one or two of me and T later, from his visit.
    Gold, love, I love the written word too. I hope you think seriously about working on your talent, writing more, even tho in this age so few appreciate it. As long as your mother is in this world, you can do your best. Take only what is helpful, forget the rest.
    T, Sammy looks SOOOO satisfied and happy. I know Sue said he missed you like crazy, so it's obvious he loves you. When we are important, and understand it, to animal that asks only for a little attention and food, it is a BIG thing, to them and us.
    Might I also add, to those who haven't been there, there is a great chat group every night on Live Chat. I try to get there (have some WONDERFUL, lifelong friends there) and T shows up if Sandra Bullock isn't nekkid on TV! :H It's a great chance to chat, right away, with people who are important to us, and others who stumble onto it and need help.
    I love you guys. Had a tough day with my granddaughter. I let her down, and her parents were not anywhere near what they should have been (she's my son's daughter). It's going to take work, but if she's willing (I asked her who else she had to turn to, she said 'No one') maybe we can fix things. Talk later, keep on keeping on.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Well T, flattery will get you some ways with me so, how can I refuse!

Here's Mimi bein a coool cat...

And don't u just love how they do yoga in their sleep...
      :sun:

Comment

Love looking at all the photos above, especially the yoga one i use to do that in my sleep in my younger days...

Have a Gr8 day everyone.x:h
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Has anyone seen the chewing gum board, instead of throwing your chewing gum on the floor, you can stick it on a board now not a bad idea, i suppose its another way of getting your finger prints.. not that im guilty of anything!!!
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

LOL Catch - u almost as paranoid as me ; )

Comment

Hi ! everybody....just rearangeing my book case this morning.....oops...that does'nt look right ! ha! Hope everyone is hanging in their ............IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

AHHHHHHHH! HA ! ( Sorry I was having a moment ! Ha! ) IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

I just got a call from my daughter saying she was in the ER (AGAIN) with Jack, then doc came in and she had to hang up. Now I'm on pins and needles.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh no Ruby.........keep us informed !! IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh shit Rubes.....let us know.....
                      SOS...I am here and you worry about me too much and I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.
                      I got home last night and was too dang tired to be chatty......
                      but I promise I will check in
                      TONY....I ADORE Clint...how could you do that to him?
                      Gold...I agree...your writing is so lyrical and beautiful
                      Morning Rog and Catch
                      ok....at work ....dang it.....i need a vacation
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

well good morning .. sook like a very sunny day here .. and well change of plan will start sue's
                        sister on monday ...
                        they are leaving ,going out of town and everyone willl be gone and the hell out of my way .. and today is sue's sister b-day so i really dont want to make her house a mess ..she can clean i up after she gets back heheheheh .. well ruby please let us know whats going on girl and we can start making plans to make jack a form suit with extar padding everywhere..
                        cute kitty gold ..catch you are not going crazy you are already there stop being so pairnoe..the man is always watching ..and good morning iad buddy now help that kitty up and out of that box.. and where the hell is mama .. mama come home
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok there you are mama have fun at work
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Just talked to daughter again. She called husband home from work to help her. Jack had another bike wreck yesterday, told her. He was OK till about 3 this morning, (he's a tough little thing) now can't stand to be moved. His leg is swollen, they're waiting on results of the X-Rays. Just talked to him, promised him the moon when I see him for being so brave. Let you know later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aw Rubes, little Jack sure keeps u all on ur toes huh? Keep us posted...
                              Mama great to hear from you. Make sure u get a good pampering in between busyness - baths, nice cups of tea, eat regularly to stave off any cravings, say 'no' once in a while......And for sure leave those skids in the bottom of the laundry basket
                              IAD dont go givin Mimi ideas now - she's considering that 4 the neighbour's cats who keep hassling her
                              T hope u get 2 enjoy some of that sunshine

Thankyou all 4 YOUR kind words, about MY words. I'm the family joke 4 talkin too much & in truth I do.. Man I was an obnoxious drunk! Learned the yakking when young, living with a depressed Mother, tring to cheer & comfort her I guess. Being here & other places has taught me about the power of listening though - strong stuff. Reminds me of a quote by Clive James
                              "...I talked endlessly, trying to fascinate her. At least twenty years were to go by before I began realising that there is no point in such efforts—what women like about us is seldom something we are conscious of and anyway people don’t want to be charmed, they want to charm."
                              Gold x

Comment

Thank you Gold for the quote. You sound so much like me in the way my family says 'Who will talk after her funeral?' I'm trying to be sure there is quality, not quantity to my words. But when I'm silent, everyone starts in with 'What's wrong!' I've come to believe we fill in the spaces left by others to make them more comfortable. That's not my job. I'm waiting now for them to want to talk to me. I write now, have a book full of poetry, but it's just for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X