Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prancy, we're here for you. Tell us what you want, and how we can help you. Sounds like you're ready for a change.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

where is sanibel .. im lost
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

You usually are, Bubba! :H
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

really where is it

Comment

Sanibel Island is an island located on the Gulf coast of Florida, just offshore of Fort Myers. In 2000, it had an estimated population of 6,064 people.[2] Located within Lee County, Sanibel is a barrier island – a collection of sand on the leeward side of the Gulf Stream from the more solid coral-rock of Pine Island.

The city of Sanibel incorporates the entire island, with most of the city proper at the east end of the island. After the Sanibel causeway was built to replace the ferry in May 1963, the residents fought back against overdevelopment by establishing the Sanibel Comprehensive Land Use Plan in 1974 helping to maintain a balance between development and preservation of the island's ecology.[6] A new, higher bridge without a bascule (drawbridge) having to open for tall boats and sailboats, was completed in late 2007.

Thanks in part to the new causeway, Sanibel is rapidly becoming a popular tourist destination known for its beaches, shelling, and wildlife refuges. More than half of the island is made up of wildlife refuges, the largest one is the J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge. The Island also hosts the Sanibel Historical Village and a variety of other museums and theaters.In August 2004 Hurricane Charley hit the island causing mandatory evacuation for the island's residents and resulting in the most damage done to the island in 44 years.[7]
            sigpic

Comment

thankx for edjamacating me ruby lmao

Comment

Not sure if this damn computer is working, but my folks live on San Ibel, so if you ever need info, I can try to provide. NOw back to my regular programming for the week ;-)

Comment

Maslow....Sorry about the chip bag disapearing.....but you know, when their gone their gone ! Ha! Glad you joined us ! IAD
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

thankfully commercial break. SOX geting stomped so hockey game is next. Don't eat the chips myself, but maybe I better start--lol. Have to do Chuck E Cheese tomorrow w/kids and can't wait.

Comment

Been their, done that ! Ha! Good Luck ! IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

have fun maslow

Comment

Hubs back. I've now got a terrible craving for the beautiful pink/white sand of the Gulf. Think I need to get Hubs on the move to sell some of this crappy, life-sucking real estate and buy a place down there.
                          sigpic

Comment

just make sure you ask for no oil please or if so start drilling one yourself .. its a shame what happen to the gulf what an lost of sea life and birds .. might not be the best place to go right now ruby

Comment

Right-O, my darling Bubba, but might be the right time to BUY! I'm sick about the devastation. When will we learn??
                              I'm cleaning (read WASHING!) out my kitchen cabinets, which I've lined with tile. I've been telling hubs we have a mouse, which I DON'T deal with (will shoot a snake or cougar, but keep the damn MICE away!!!) and now I'm finding their trails, POOP!, so everything has to be pulled out and washed. I am NOT a happy Mimzy!!
                              sigpic

Comment

have fun and dnt do all the work bye yourself put hubby towork doing some who knows it could be fun working together ..

Comment

Working...
                                X