Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick of being sick;866385 wrote: Now that I am out from under that dark cloud, I am happy for the first time in my life! I feel so good emotionally, physically and spiritually. I'm not sick half the time and I don't hate myself and constantly beat myself up like I did. Girl, I want you to have that!....... You know the tools. One day at a time, keeping yourself busy and doing things you enjoy. PLEASE give this one more try. I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!! I love you! Vicki
    That's awesome Vicky ! :goodjob: Everything is right there.
    Of course knowing & doing are 2 very different things.
    I hope this dear lost soul will find the inspiration & courage that they need to act on your kind, loving & sensible words
    sick of being sick;866385 wrote:
    ...one step at a time with everyone around you reaching their hand out...
    Gold x
    :sun:

Comment

Well, Hubs had me up at 7:30 (yes AM!) and off to Lowes and Wally World. I bought a little Meyers lemon tree I'm going to try to grow. We were out of everything, but got groceries for a couple of days, think Hubs is itching to get to the cabin. I'm ALWAYS ready!
      Grands descended as soon as we walked in the door. I'd bought a cantaloupe for my lunch and they ate the WHOLE thing! I actually hid my blueberries from them! (Bad Mimzy!:H)
      Hubs has been catching up on man work in the yard, seeding, fertilizing, watering, cutting. Earlier today he saw a black snake and asked me if he could kill it, and of course I said no. He hates snakes! Then a few minutes ago I left to take the girls home and Sadie got into a fight with another one that flattened out it's head like a cobra and raised up GROWLING and striking, so it has to go. Sadie was going NUCKING FUTS trying to get at it, and so were the other dogs. They instinctly attack them.Never a dull moment. I'm going to post a pic of Gracie's drawing later. Hubs picked it up and asked 'WHAT ThE H!' You'll just have to see for yourselves! :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Damn rubes...you just made me tired!!!!
        You and hubs need to make time for some "Afternoon Delight":h:h:h
        I don;t let mine kill the "good" snakes either
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I AM tired. For some reason I'm not feeling so hot. Though Hubs asked me to walk the two miles again, I'm just not up to it, so he's gone on his own. That's OK. We're grilling ribs tonight, and I need to get them going. Just don't know how I'll survive this 'vacation!' :H
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gracie's art. I'll tell you later what it actually is.

A sign that's thought provoking:
            sigpic

Comment

Grateful, so good to hear from you! Tony, if I had that view from my hammock, I would never get out of it! You're not bad or lazy, you always show up for us! Ruby makes me feel lazy, geez! Thanks for the compliments, guys, but I know God is using me to help specific people and I am so grateful to have them in my life! So many of you have helped me and I love and appreciate all of you so much. MB, I wish I could get some of that afternoon delight sometimes! Hubby worked a little while today and is in bad mood, told me to leave him alone. Ruby, I HATE SNAKES! Hubby killed a rattlesnake the other day. I'm so afraid to let Chloe go outside by herself. She's never seen one, but I imagine she would want to play with it. Hope you get some rest today and get to feeling better, Rubes. Roger, thanks for thinking of me. So happy you got internet at sue's sisters. I just got through putting up kale. Supper is ready and house is clean. I'm going to go sit on the patio and RELAX! I hope you all are having an AWESOME day! I love you! Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I think the drawing is a windowsill with flowers in a vase.

Comment

You are right, Bird. It took Hubs a few minutes to figure it out, but the curtains finally cued him in. Just funny the way kids see things.
                  sigpic

Comment

All I saw was a penis......what does that say about me???
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Ok, I'm bored and lonesome. Hubby won't talk to me. He had stressful job @ his biggest customer's house today, so he said he went straight for the beers and the TV. I was thinking about the compliments and wanted to share this. I hate compliments, they make me feel so unworthy. I have to learn to deal with them now and not hate myself anymore because I know that there is only one thing that comes out of hating myself and that is getting drunk enough to numb myself out and that is pure torture and I am so free of all that bullshit! I no longer allow myself to think of the bad memories of my childhood, the million mistakes I made raising my kids like getting drunk every night and having to call them to pick us up every time we went out. Those memories were the reasons I became an alcoholic, not because I liked liquor or wanted to fit in, but because I wanted to drown all those memories. Now I am making new memories of me enjoying my life and learning how to be happy within myself. I never realized it was my choice to make, I could choose to wallow in that misery and stay drunk or I could focus on all the blessings in my life and be happy. I CHOOSE HAPPINESS! I just wanted to share that. Again, hope you are all having a great day! Love ya, Vicki
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

OMG, MB! I saw the same thing, I would just never have admitted it! With that sign under it, it just led my mind in that direction! I think it means, YOU need some afternoon delight, MB!

Comment

That's what Hubs saw, and he had picked it up and scribbled a list on the back to take shopping this morning! He did see the drawing till he laid it down in the truck! Grace called me in to the bathroom today and told me her daisy (what we call girls privates) were hurting and burning, and she was having trouble teeteeing. I asked her if she had scratched or hurt herself there, and she said no, so I asked the next awful question (had anyone else) and she gave me the most confused little look as she shook her head. I told her there are some REALLY sick, crazy people out there, so she just had to know to tell if ANYTHING happened. I'm SUCH a stickler about that s*&t, but thank my God, she doesn't have a clue!
                          sigpic

Comment

OK, finally getting a chance to eat. Made scrumptious smoked ribs, new potatoes, sauteed spinach, Italian bread, and fresh sliced tomatoes.
                            Just got a call that another of my Momma's sisters, 91, has passed away. No one from the family called me. So missed the viewing tonight, but will be going to the funeral tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry about your Aunt Rubes.........Is'nt it the way it is..the older you get the more people die off around you...Sad.......
                              My wife asked me why don't you take me to Puerto Rico....I tell her everyone I knew their is dead...IAD
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi to all the Asses in Gear.
                                OK that sounds awful. I assume that is not our names. This is even more awful....I saw a penis too! OMG that is too funny.
                                I just want to say hello and let you all know that I may not post daily I do read and feel like part of the group of asses in gear....LOL......
                                It was so hot today and of course NOW they want me to do some projects that involve outdoor work. WTH?
                                Hope you all stay well and have a great nite.

Comment

Working...
                                X