Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, sitting down to catch my breath before I leave! Hubs has gone (Whew!!! she says wiping the glisten from her brow!!) and he swears he told me HE was driving the truck and I was driving the Beemer. :H So HE has the pleasure of riding with Berit, Satan, and big stinky, shedding Gator. Life IS fair!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, and Vicki, I ADORE fried green tomatoes. The movie by that name was filmed in our town! You know how all the chefs and upscale restaurants think they discovered grits and use them in everything? Well, there's a fried green tomato sandwich that's wonderful!
      Tony, Tony, Tony. Where is your mind?? (Never mind, don't want to go there:H) I've been struggling to figure out what the actual missing letter is! (I need a break )
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby-have a great vacation. I'm glad you don't have to drive the "tank". I love the movie Fried Green Tomatoes.....think I'll have to watch it again soon. Will you be at the cabin for the rest of the time your hubby is on vacation?

What is that missing letter, IAD???
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

OK, RW out the door! Don't know when I'll be back, G. Have a party on the 5th at home,(here) and another near the cabin on the 6th. Soooooo, lots of travelling. I'll check in, but pardon my typing on my Blackberry!!
          And I DON'T know who's going to take over Tinker's job of protecting the back porch from the crows?!?! She's SO fierce.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, family. ruby, I have had a fried green tomatoe sub at a restaurant...delicious! Roger, you are missing out. Slice a green tomatoe, batter it in cornmeal and fry it. It's too easy.Grateful, it is so wonderful to have you on the site! You add so much with all your sweet posts! We love you! Tony, I LOVE wheel of fortune, can guess the puzzle before the contestants every time! I know the missing letter! Well, last night I went to read some pms and noticed I was full again so went to delete some and came across Mary Anne's. I couldn't delete her pms and wanted to share them with you. I wish I had all her letters. How could I not see how unhappy she was and done more to help her?

what a fuck up
            had a really bad day and just bought beer, what the fuck, feel like a failure, being hurt by so many i love, am soooooo sad, won't do anything dumb, but not doing too well, am going to disappear for a little while...................love you,proud of u, not of me..................MAI was on day 7, now am drinking, so am passing out really early cuz have a super busy day tomorrow. i am so stupid, take everything so personally, paul could not talk as he is sick from antibiotics was sick all weekend, don't deal w/ disappointment well, but off to bed, love you...........MA

I am sitting here crying now, thanks, i love you and do not feel so beautiful feel more like a failure cannot go and fess back up.............i know it is the pressure of this trip, which is now less than 10 days away, got to get and stay sober, promised paul and myself, and the editor.................seem to not be able to do it tho............sux!!! love you tons!!!!! MA xoxoxoxo

hope u r well
            did u make it thru the margarita weekend ok??? i thought about u, am in south africa right now at the coast, having a blast, really just now getting settled in, but loving it, would love to never go back home, really !!! I will be better at keeping up w/ everyone, going to get your asses in gear thread now, hope to hear from you soon, lots of love and hugs, always here for you!!!
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

oh OH I GOT THIS ONE BIG ti-s hehehehehe T.. HEY HERE ONE WHAT WAS THE FRST HAPPY MEAL
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

vicky .. i know its hard to let go sometimes and well the past is the past .. lets move on to greener pastures and rememeber the good times of when she was here and trying and do even better .. in menory of her ..

Comment

Hey Gang....mama here feelin better and back at work, so sneaking in...HAVE FUN RUBY and I will miss you
                  Vickie...you need to let go hunny.......
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey there Mama, so glad you're feeling better x
                    :sun:

Comment

Hi Good...thanks
                      How are you feeling today???
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Much better thanks hun, got 10 hrs sleep last night, mmm !
                        And 2day been good so far - organising cupboard space. Can now see my bedroom floor again - yay !
                        So glad you up & about again, just take it gently if you can ?

Comment

good to hear you are back at work and feelimg better mama .. and goldy doesnt it feel good to get alot done .. keep cleaning get it all done and then take some time off and seet and veg alittle

Comment

Thanks T - yes I'm on a roll so going 2 crack on a bit longer. Then sit on my swingy garden seat & watch the moon come up - she's full tonight... Ur right, it does feel so good when things get done, esp when u can actually see the results. It's like my room is twice as big now !

All that talk of fried green tomatoes - I'm definitely going 2 watch that again - nice film. And I still didn't plant the topsy turveys tomatoes yet...think that will be at the weekend now. Got all the bits tho - had some bags of compost delivered. Now just need to follow directions with Ts super pics...

Vicky I hope you are all prepared for your weekend with family. That way u won't be in a rush 2moro & can stay calm & collected. If they try 2 push ur buttons maybe u can just decide those buttons are out of order 4 a few days & let it roll... I wonder sometimes if it isn't good to HAVE 2 do some things we don't enjoy. Then we get that feeling of relief when it's all over - we've done our duty & in return we get 2 appreciate our personal freedom again ! Helps us 2 count our blessings maybe ?
                            I really appreciate you mentioning Mary Anne.. I've had a few sad thoughts about her but I knew her 4 such a short time. You were obviously much closer. I agree with T & Mama about the 'letting go' & 'moving on'. Is just that I also believe grief is a process that needs to unfold thru different stages, shock, sadness, anger, acceptance... And if here is where u need 2 do that then that's fine by me. Just a thought though - I used 2 get so pissed off when I read or was told 2 'let the past go'. Not because it didn't make sense but because I didn't know HOW to !! Jesus I would get so f****g furious & want 2 scream "Just tell me how & I'll do it!!" (Maybe I was stuck in the angry stage, hehehe..)
                            Anyway, in my quest for the answer, I guess there was no one single thing. I just pieced together a few things here & there. Things that suited me. One I really like is to write a letter to the person who's gone. Just pour your heart out & tell them everything you feel. You can do it in one go or like a journal, just when the thoughts come. Then u can either keep it or you can have a kind of 'letting go' ceremony. I like to burn them & let them float away on the breeze...
                            It's also great for dealing with anger, tho then it's called the "F**K s**t" letter. Write it 2 the person who's bothering you, like ur telling them. The only rule is there's no rules, so u can be as vile or rude or selfish etc as u want. Definitely tho this one has 2 be written & burnt at one sitting !
                            Right, on with my organising...
                            Keep safe all
                            Gold x

Comment

Hi all. Settled n cabin, on way back fro supper and grocry shoppng. Trying to beat hol crowd. Ready for bed NOW!
                              sigpic

Comment

good morning gear heads .. well its friday and the start of a long weekend and my plan is work work and more work untill sunday .. i have luke this weekend so it going to be fun the other house that im working on has a pool .. so we can kick it there and work play .. so wishing everyone a happy and safe ,sober weekend .. enjoy stay strong and keep thinking positive one and all

Comment

Working...
                                X