Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone from the Funny Farm ! Ha! I did it, I finally tilled and planted my garden ! Been busy the past few days...went to my nephew's grad party...(from U.MD) Crap load of people their....including my niece's Finance-a.......Ha! (from Neely, Georgia Ruby...Ha! She'll be a Howard soon...) Hope all you gear heads a doing fine. Welcome to all the new comers ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Mama home from a long weekend at the lake...no internet...I am sunburned and tired but about to curl up with a good book. The weather waslovely...a few t-storms, but nothing serious.
      Rusty I am so glad to see you here and your strength inspires me every day...I love my boys so much and doubt if I lost one I could be sober....
      All my love and strength to you my friend.
      Kisses to everyone else...
      Jan
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ok we are home and its not too bad and so far we have tomo babies .. seem like the bucket is doing great 6 and the other topityturby 0 .. sam was so happy to see us back and the dogs too and well tomorrow is clean up day yard and house .. well good for you iad about time you got off your ass ha ha and tilled .. so what did you plant??? .. well have a great night everyone love and hugs to one and all
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ps cross post mama put some butter on that burn ..works just like wd40 but taste better

Comment

hahahaha
            my back hurt all weekend, but my boys have tought me some stretches and I am living on ibuprofen...

Comment

Hey all,
              The kids went to spend the night so I'm alone. Got band practice in 1 hour though. Been out geocaching with the kids today its so hot and humid and raining on and off. Got home and fell asleep in the hammock for almost 2 hours, thats a record. Gotta work tomorrow oh well. Hello Rusty your post is inspiring. That is something that you have been through. Think I'll go clean up the place a bit so I dont have to come home to a mess..later...bird

Comment

WD40 and Duct Tape works wonders T ! Ha! I'm growing Tomatoes, Green Peppers , squash and Cucumbers........ ( Also crabgrass, dandylines, and clover.... these come with the territory ! Ha! ) Take care Bud ! IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

kool bird glad you are having a great weekend and great iad you have your work cut out for you buddy pick pick ha ha

Comment

Hi ..I just want to say thanks for the warm welcome ....I am waiting for my daughter to come home tomorrow, her plane comes in at 11:45pm than the drive home ...so excited to see her around 3:00am...
                    I love that you all post your day,,it is nice to feel people care about their daily lives...I so look forward to meeting you all and trying to picture where you all live and what your journeys are!!
                    Hope you all have a great evening and a better tomorrow!!!... Rusty xxx
                    :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Bird - love the sound of that hammock !
                      Mama - get stretching ! God bless ibuprofen tho huh ?
                      T - glad no major poop disaster 2 come home to..
                      IAD - Bravo on getting off ur arse..ur yard sounds bit like mine. Weeds great 4 wildlife apparently, thats my excuse anyway...

Well I woke up feeling kind of blue this am. Nothing major but a few things buzzing round in my mind. Then lost net connection so couldnt get here...eek ! Well that sure stopped me sulking - cables everywhere, phone calls, rude words, more cables..cat looked mildly amused !
                      Rest well family & keep safe
                      Gold x
                      :sun:

Comment

Rusty ! we posted same time.. so glad ur daughter's on her way to you. Get some sleep now if you can..
                        Sweet dreams x
                        :sun:

Comment

Good Morning Everybody
                          Arrrggggh... the long weekend is over and I am work......had a nice sleep and now back to the real world.....
                          I need to vent......I love this thread b/c we are all so close and mostly happy.....but there are other threads where people just whine and complain and have pity parties over and over and over......it just wears me out and I can only be encouraging for so long....at some point don;t you have to put on your big girl panties and just deal??????
                          OK,.....there I said it....sorry to be bitchy...and you know none of this is directed at any of you
                          love and kisses
                          Mama

Comment

Good morning...
                            Just a quick post ..my son just called and we have a t-time in half a hour...my daughter got in 3 hours ago..so it looks like the day has began..love playing hookey in the middle of the week...today will be good!!!
                            mama everyone need to bitch at times...good for you..and have a great day
                            :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Cow-wa-bunga dudes ! Ace at the Doggy Beach....check out his swim wear ! Ha! (I know it's hard to see.) Morning all.....get in gear ! IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Her's the coulprete: my daughter ! ha! She loves that dog....IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X