Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, new hair, new dress, new shoes, new jewelry, new sun hat to match for tonight. (I NEVER shop for myself!) Now if I could only find a new face and body!! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey there im back and ready with all matreal and wtf did everything go up in price in one week .....
      well everyone sounds good here keep it up and have a great saturday one and all
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

and ps ruby you are a sexy thing and you know it girl friend ...have fun tonight
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey T. Disaster pricing, huh? Where's our Tony today??
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Shifters
            I try to check in occasionally but hope you understand my absentism. I just got back from watching one of my older son's best freinds from elementary school get married. Only 21 but an adult none the less. Where does the time go? Makes me feel old and sad! Oh well, life moves on.
            Ruby I am so jealous of the beautiful scenery. i grew up on Long Island but my family owned a cabin (shack) in the Catskillsi n upstate NY. I miss the woods, mountains and country so much. It really makes me sad too.
            OK off to enjoy the extreme humidity of South Florida. What was I thinking when I moved here......????

Comment

Time, I loved the Catskills. I'm a mountain person at heart, I know. Nothing like the smells and feel of the deep woods.
              T, here's a pic of the steps I tumbled down (completely sober, just carrying too much!)
              sigpic

Comment

Mountains and woods are the best. I miss them so much and really want to take some time soon to visit, but it is so hard to travel. I am going to try real soon.
                You are so lucky to have a cabin to retreat too.

Comment

Thank you, Time. I count my blessings every day, right after beating Hubs! :H
                  sigpic

Comment

I am a widow of ANYTHING to do with cars......
                    My boys eat, breathe, live and sleep anything automotive......
                    I love the mountains too.....i grew up running through them, climbing trees, hunting for salamaders in creeks....
                    rubes...are you going to a party? I NEVER need a reason to shop
                    and....ahem...those are not stairs........that's just a good excuse to fall!!!!
                    going to see Robin Hood tonight...Russell Crowe in tights.....YUMMY!!!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I like the Woods too! Ha! Wait you did'nt mean Tiger; did ya ! Ha! Well been cutting the grass today, along with getting my pool ready .......Hope everyone is doing fine ! IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

MB
                        Love the "Man in Tights" nite. Enjoy!!
                        And Tony.....I think you had too much sun!!!
                        XO
                        Patti

Comment

Hey, family. Ruby, I enjoyed looking at your awesome pictures so much! Your home, car and cabin are beautiful! Those steps look horrible though, glad you survived the fall, bless your heart! I am so glad you went shopping and got yourself all dolled up. I hope you have a great time tonight! MB, so sorry I missed your call this morning. I'm glad you are getting some much needed rest today. Are things any better with the new bosses? What??? You DON'T watch Nascar! I thought everybody loved nascar! I hope you have a great time tonight girl! Gold, I wish I had your weather and could work in my garden today! The grass is taller than my plants with all this rain! We got a thunderstorm again today! Haven't seen sunshine in almost 2 weeks! Time, I understand how old you feel. My kids are 24 and 27! I still feel that young, it's only when I look in the mirror that I'm reminded that I'm not! Damn mirrors!!! You will have to come visit me for a true experience in the country and woods. It's so nice and peaceful! Bird, so sad your friend never found peace without alcohol. It does cause you to age and have medical problems. That's a good eye opener to all of us! We all want to stay young, beautiful and healthy, don't we? Roger, well your list of things to do is growing. Hubby decided we need a fenced yard for our Chloe. I'm thinking a 4' tall treated lumber yard. I don't want to disrupt the country view we have from the patio or yard. TONY, we missed you! Get your pool clean so you can lay back and enjoy it! I talked to Grateful yesterday and she is okay and will be back with us soon I hope. Well, everyone have an AWESOME day! Love you all, Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Well, wife accused me of drinking yesterday and no response needed for that. Today she wants money and more money. I guess this is going to get ugly rather than sweet ;-) Fuck is all I got right now. My babies are my world and I'll pay whatever, but when does one bend ever break?

Comment

Oh Maslow.....I am sorry buddy....is she unwilling to help you recover????
                              Time to be strong buddy and try to stay AF cause it sounds like she will use it against you. I know that's easier said than done......does she not work outside the home? Have you hired an attorney?
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mas, so sorry 2 hear you're havin a hard time of it - & you've been ill 4 a few weeks as well right ? I'll be so very glad when all of this is settled 4 you & the kids, & you all have a clearer idea of how things will be arranged. Any AF time at all right now would give u one less thing 2 worry about... & her less ammo.... Be gentle on urself Maslow if you can. We're all of us only human... Try to keep ur mind on this upset only when u absolutely have to. Other times just hang in close 2 us all here - ur other family ! And vent all you need to - that's an order !!!
                                Keep safe bud x
                                :sun:

Comment

Working...
                                X