Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, talking to meself again! :H
    Here are today's BD pics.

AB (in the BD glasses!) and her friends and 'The Cousins' around the cake.

The BD cake, made by a neighbor, a professional cake-maker. Yes,those are flip-flops on it!

The whole wild crew on the waterfall at the pool. (I do believe girls this age are worse than boys!!)

Blowing out the candles

Making banana splits. That's my 3 girls at the end of the table, of course.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AFTER the reunion Sat. In the past, if I even made it there, I'd be so droopy-eyed and puffy I'd NEVER have had my pic taken!

The swahvay and deebone-air Big Poppa!

AB's with her fav new electronic gadget from her parents. She got about $100 in gift cards, and $350 in cash, to go into her college account mostly. But I told her at least $50 went into her bank account at the canteen when she goes to camp later.

My poor big dog's outside digs. LOL

Last one, I promise!!! The The Mighty Berit!!!
      YIKES!! Just got a beetle in my britches!!!!!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well good morning all you shifters ...well luke went home yesterday and is hoping i come up with a travel plan .. he has only three more days of school and is ready to start his work /vacation/anything else he coming up with .. he told me he ,well the school band that he is in is making a video and will be doing a profromance this week for the 9th graders... will be awesome to see him play
        well ruby looks like you had a blast girl and thats some great pics of the family .. having fun ..
        and well everyone have great day keep it positive and shifting forward ..
        now i need to get my ass in gear shower eat and get out and a bout ..
        love and hugs
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Gooness, seems so quiet here since I got back. Is it my breath?? :H Sorry if too many pics again; since I learned how to post them I've gone a bit nutz.
          Hubs is off to start his acres and acres of grass cutting, I'm trying to get a handle on this house and start an eviction on someone who hasn't paid in months, has moved other people in, and isn't cutting his big yard. I'd rather have an house sit empty than finance deadbeats. (We work really hard with people when they TRY, this guy isn't even making an effort.) Just tired of accomodating everyone else while we pay the bills. Need some 'us' time now, and maybe a little 'heart hardening'.
          OK, time for lighter things! It's a beautiful day. Hope everyone is out making the best of a Monday. I've got to start checking my fruit trees and veggies. Grands want to go to the cabin next week, so lots to get done this week. Time soon for some serious creek time. Got a feeling someone's been trying to reach me about another family event this coming weekend. Oh NOOOooooo!!!
          Love you all. Time is just flying by this year, and I'd sure love to slow it down. Take time out there to smell the roses (and the coffee!)
          sigpic

Comment

Rubes...LOVE THE CAKE...and Hubs is a little hottie!!!!!!
            I just found the (&*(^%^$&^^**)( thread and have been over there laughing and cussing my head off
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Swear away, MB. I'm with you sister. I know things are tough right now for you, but you are a strong woman!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys! Ruby, I SO admire that you can read and post on this little blackberry! You have much better vision than me! We all LOVE your pics and girl, you are absolutely beautiful! Maslow, a divorce is ALWAYS horrible for everyone involved! I am praying for you, my dear friend! We are on our way to florida! Weather is nice. I am looking forward to layin on the beach! I hope everyone has a GREAT day! Love you all, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, thanks for the compliment! Old ladies need them too! :H Be careful in the sun, and don't get the goo on your feet from the slick. Thinking I'll take my grands down the east coast of Florida this summer, maybe St. Augustine. Glad ya'll like the pics; I just adore taking pics of the special moments and sharing them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Have fun Vicks....it's hot as hell here right now......really hot....take your breath away hot!!!!

Comment

st Augustine is only 45 minutes away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have 2 cousins who live in Jacksonville. Very familiar with the area.
                        sigpic

Comment

hey yall

Mama bear, it is hotter than blue blazes in SC too. Icky and heavy. Ruby, love the blue flops on the cake. Vicki, enjoy your trip. AHHH - i can't keep up. Divorce is hard - i am in the throes myself. Not sure I can go thru with it. Can't think about that right now though. Got to get lots of work done at work, at school and home. Sober is good.

Hope you all have a good day. might head over to the cuss thread for a minute though I seem to do fine with that all by myself.:H

Comment

myra...sorry to hear about the divorce....there seems to be lots of that going round these days....thank god not for me or i would really be a wreck.......
                            the cuss thread is hysterical......guaranteed for a good laugh!!!

Comment

You girls hold on. You know, when we were young and stupid we hung all our dreams on the man we married. I told my daughter from day one: be able to take care of yourself and kids. Now shes making more than SIL, and she rules the roost!!! Maybe we DO learn after a while!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hay Ladies...Cluck-in-up I see ! Ha! Hope your all doing fine........Just checking in.....IAD
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X