Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony!!!! I've missed you!!! How's the garden??
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OK, our 'What Were They Thinking????' news of the day!!!!!!!!!! :H

WENATCHEE, Wash. (AP) — Police in Wenatchee are surprised at the amount of contraband an inmate was able to smuggle into the jail rectally. The Wenatchee World said the man internally carried a cigarette lighter, rolling papers, a baggie of tobacco the size of a golf ball, a smaller baggie of marijuana, a 1-inch smoking pipe, a bottle of tattoo ink and eight tattoo needles.

Sgt. John Kruse said the volume of contraband left officers wondering.

Chelan County Regional Justice Center administrator Phil Stanley said the man was booked into jail Wednesday night to serve a disorderly conduct sentence.

Nothing was found in a strip search. A jailer later found a plastic bag and duct tape in the toilet. After questioning the inmate surrendered the contraband.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm still wondering about 'surrendered'.
        sigpic

Comment

holy shit what a story ruby .. that a hell of a load lol..myra vent all you need and great job on staying af ..vicky have fun and stay strong girl and yeah mama tell me about hot enough to fry an eggs..
          iad hows the garden going .. and well long day here tear out window and install d-doors .. all that left is trim and wood putty nail-screw holes oh and locks and then get pay .. well have a great night everyone love and hugs
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi Shifters. I never seem to have enough time to really connect with you all but love to check in and see how everyone is. Very sad day for me as my best friend who passed away in Sept would have been 48 today. I will be 48 next month and we should be celebrating together. Next month would be our 30th HS reunion but I am not attending due the expense and could not even think about going without her and our two other BFFs. They agree we need to see each other when we can because we all live all over the country and a HS reunion is not as important as "our reunions".
            My Mom will be in town next week to visit which is a stress on me but we are heading to Orlando with youngest son to see #1 son and hit a theme park so should be OK.
            Wish I could connect more with everyone, but i do read your posts everyday. Keep shifting gears shifters!!!

Comment

well glad you check in time we love you girl and and i know its hard to let go of the ones we lost and loved .. but its always good to rememeber to good times and live as they would have wanted us too.. and well have fun next week girl and dont be too stressed enjoy your time with the family ..
              love and hugs girl friend

Comment

time2change;880542 wrote: Hi Shifters. I never seem to have enough time to really connect with you all but love to check in and see how everyone is. Very sad day for me as my best friend who passed away in Sept would have been 48 today. I will be 48 next month and we should be celebrating together. Next month would be our 30th HS reunion but I am not attending due the expense and could not even think about going without her and our two other BFFs. They agree we need to see each other when we can because we all live all over the country and a HS reunion is not as important as "our reunions".
                My Mom will be in town next week to visit which is a stress on me but we are heading to Orlando with youngest son to see #1 son and hit a theme park so should be OK.
                Wish I could connect more with everyone, but i do read your posts everyday. Keep shifting gears shifters!!!
                Time, I am here for you. I've lost SO many people in my life just in the last months, and it sorta haunts us. I don't even want to go back and name all of them, they are in my heart, and I'm sure yours in you heart. Very young, and very old, but I guess I'm such a fixture here I have so many connections. I'm waiting right now on, I'm sure, the bad news about my childhood friend who was trapped by AL, and it's still hard to believe. Plus my beautiful little aunt, who took over after my momma died, and I still want to pick up the phone, or drive down to her house.
                Moving through life is hard. AL convinces us it will make it easier, but it complicates EVERYTING. My aunt saw it, but in her gentle way, didn't know what to do but be there for me. So, tho our sobriety needs to be for ourselves, in the future for me, it will be for her. I can't begin to describe what a hard life she had, but a lady to the end.
                sigpic

Comment

Ruby
                  You really have been through alot but I also know that you have been a strong sober woman through it all. You are an inspiration to many and I am glad you are here to share your joy and sorrow because you are showing others sobriety can be achieved no matter what happens in your life. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Howdy Ruby, Time...T and all you gear shifters ! My oldest is leaving for Tenn. with a few of his cousins and friends to some big 4 day concert. They're driving up...that should be interesting. I'll be home waiting for a phone call at anytime ! Ha! They'll be pitching tents alla Woodstock style. Oh well when your young.......Hope everyone is coping ! IAD.
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Just a quick hello before work. Will be glad when this week is over, think Im off next week and can get caught up on everything. Did not end up drinking with drunken friend over weekend so that was good...later on bird

Comment

good mornng shifters .. well just a quiky this morning woke up late and very sore ..
                        well that awesome bird well done ... iad dont worry too much your son will be just fine let the rope out alittle .. well have a great day one and all enjoy and stay strong keep shifting forward

Comment

Hey, my darlins'! Great to hear from ya'll; we seem to be missing a few. Check in!! Call home!! Momma worries.
                          Hubs off to the doctor. After I scared him and our doctor (a friend our age) last year, they're afraid to let down on his health regime! :H Hubs (now Big Poppa to his grands) didn't go to the doctor for 30 years, and I finally SNAPPED on both of them. Now he's been poked, probed, pricked so many times he doesn't have any secrets left!!! Gotta keep my good man healthy.
                          Speaking of, guess I need to make a few appointments for meself. Still not enough hours in the day for me. Maybe a nice, quiet, nursing home isn't such a bad idea.
                          Off to start the rest of my day. So many chores, so little time. Not complaining, mind you, just fact. We have to play by some of the rules, or we end up trying to climb back up out of another hole. So, I'll make sure I'm doing everything legally, by the books, and start evicting yet another tenant. It's a lot of paperwork, but at least I don't have to worry 'bout someone official looking knocking on my door.
                          Tony, really need you to go find some good laughs for us. BTW, last pic of your daughter showed her looking FABULOUS!!
                          sigpic

Comment

That's what's wrong with these schools today ! ha! Hi ! Ruby......back to the ole routine again I take it. Ha! Gear shifters....morning everyone. I was at an award ceremony last night for a scholarship program our friendly congressmen give out every year. (Tenley got $1000 for this coming year) You have to apply for it every year. ( She still has her Full scholarship to MD ) Anyway it was boreing as hell...listening to blowhard congressmen run their mouths ! Ha! ( At least they fed us ) The price you got to pay...! Ha!
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony, love, he probably spent that much last weekend on government funded lunch and golf expenses. It's a crying shame. Our daughter is STILL paying off student loans, not to mention all the money we took out of our retirement to get her through school. Not complaining for a second about her; she's a dream daughter. It's the stupid, arrogant, usurping government run agencies I get nutz about. Hang on buddy, she'll make it work.
                              sigpic

Comment

I know Ruby.......My oldest was not as studious as his sister.....he has loans as well as us to pay for his college indever ! ha! Then their is Stephen....I see college loans in our future! ha! What is it with these boys !?! They just don't have that umph ! to get them scholarships !
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X