Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony, our daughter has taken all the responsibilty for her loans. I'd love to win the lottery just to pay them for her.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I quess it's hard anyway you look at it ! Should count my blessings when it comes to my daughter. Last night we had the opertunity to speak to our County Excuitive.....He talked to Tenley about the animal problems they have in Anne Arundle County....after Vet school come and see him and she would have a job. Ya! right......he probally won't be in office or the money won't be worth a crap ! Ha!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony, it's so hard to know we have such talented, caring, children, and have to see them go out into an increasingly government controlled life. Our daughter always wanted to be a vet. She was an Honor student, 10th in her class of 400, but not recognized at graduation b/c she was 10th, and they wanted to have diversity among the students, even those who were much less qualified or deserving. They were recognized, and I had to try and explain it to her, after she'd graduated with a 4.0 average while taking the AP (college) courses, that it was politics, not her. She had worked for a vet for years, and finally transferred to one of the best vet colleges in the country, but found out quickly it was 10X easier to get into 'people' medicine than vets. Plus, she realized, even without a PHD, she makes more now than most vets do.
        I am so frustrated right now with how people get away, get rich, on stuff that does not really contribute to our civilization. It's hard to imagine that our elected officials didn't see the crisis coming. We dumb country people did. And it's not about capitalism, it is about government control. If there is no incentive to earn, to better yourself, what is there? It takes work. And producing something productive. Sorry, sorry, sorry, again! for the rant, but I have grandchildren who are being saddled with debts, in a land where each person COULD live autonomously, without intervention, if we didn't have so many trying to put their hands in our pockets. 'Off the grid' sounds better to me every day.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yes Ruby I understand....Tenley was 4th in her class ( 4.6 ) I state this cause the first 3 canidates got a chance to make speechs to the grads. T he girl in front of Tenley actually dropped her Pre Calculus class so that she could out score Tenley ! Shame things come to this......Teneley is still good friends with this girl and feels sorry for her, cause her parents kept pushing her. ( She Jewish, the father is a lawyer mother a Doctor) Go fiqure ! Funny though she gets a partial scholarship to some little college. Tenley gets into The Honors Program Scholarship to UMD. It pays to be what you are and not to push or try to change an out come for you own personal gain. IAD
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

well well im honey im home thank god im done with the job..but not pay and well she was down at her daycare and looked at the doors yesterday but wanted to wait untill she saw the doors all trim out to paythe final .. and even after we talk about the add-on yesterday and agree to the price .. today she not willing to pay for any extar of the work that was done .. why in the fuck does this shit keep happening to me .. so i will have to take a loss of 100$ off the top ... and well this is going to be the last time i work for this lady ... meybe i should start dealing drugs that seems to be the money maker these day .. just kidding and well hope everyone had a better day then mind ended
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T - I have thought about being a drug dealer too, but since I am white and middle aged, I guess I could deal aspirin????
              Long hard day at work...eating pimento cheese sandwich and crashing..
              IAD - u must be SOOOOOOOO proud of Tenley....I love that name BTW.....my baby starts fire science and EMT school in the fall....
              night all.....love u
              mama
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am Mama......as you are of your son !
                Ruby....your daughter has to be a great person...smart and has had you and your hubby to bring her up ! IAD...
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

morning shifters ...hope everyone has a good day ....
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Now you know what's in their secret formula......Ha! "Things go better with coke". Give me a pepsi please......Ha! Howdy gear shifters ! T. Rubes, Mama. GAG, Time, SOS.......the rest of you are'nt chicken live, it's just I can't remember everyone...Ha! Move forward !! IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Morning everyone...at work
                      talk to you all later and love each and every one of you!!!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Where are you Mama Bear !?! (Rubes) Ha! IAD
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm still slowly recovering from the last 2 weeks with Hubs home. Don't know how I'll survive his retirement!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm just back from 5 weeks surfing in Bali (and so drinking a lot but having a ball with mates)

Now I'm home I'm drinking 2 bottles of red a night, getting depressed and hating it...

If someone would be willing to give me some support and have a chat, I'd be truly appreciative...

PM's would be good,

David x
                            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sent you a PM Waving....check it out. IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Me too, Wave. Hope you hang around with us a while!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X