Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey shifters,
    Thanks 4 keepin thread rolling...
    Loooooooooooooooooooooooong day's doings here. Full day at the cafe - great fun, sore feet tho ! Soooo glad I got some sensible shoes at last... nice air cushioned soles, mmm... Had some pretty strong cravings 2day. Wasn't gonna go there, just kind of observed them, rode them out. Still pretty hairy tho... could almost taste the wine... dehydrated maybe ? So now going 2 focus on the Tired in HALT, see where that takes me...
    After work sprang a visit on Mum. Silence was getting bit too loud 4 me. She was gracious...
    I'm grateful tonight. And exhausted. Up & down like a bouncy thing at the moment. But I just love the feeling of my life in motion again...being a drunk is like that thing where old movie reels get stuck & then it burns a hole & melts. Complete fucking meltdown... the story just stops. Our story...
    Sober feels 2 me like T said about looking 2 the light - even when it shines on a huge pile of crap, at least it shows me where needs cleaning ; )
    Sleepy shifter here...
    Safeness all
    G x
    :sun:

Comment

Hey Mama ! You sure have earned that cuppa ! x
      :sun:

Comment

IAD;882703 wrote: Ruby a friend of mine, whose friend breeds Yorkies asked me if I knew anyone that wanted a one year old Yorkie female. Ace is king of the castle here....would'nt take to kindly to have someone else around! ha! (I'm sure she's show quality) Will ask my sister-in-law if she's interested. IAD
        Oh Tony! I'd love to have her. How far away are you? Let me know if you don't find her a great home right away; I might be up for a drive!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ok Rube......will let you know. You know....I just realized........I've got 13,000 post ! Ha! That's a whole lot bull shit ! ha! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

T....I just got a call from my son....the Caravan has made it to Tenn. Ha! This concert will be for 4 days....They can't get into the grounds till tomorrow....Hotel for one night....Then they camp out ! ha! To all that don't know ....My son and his cousins/friends ventured out to a concert in Tenn. 4 day affair...I did this myself....3 days in the Poconos...outside concert in 72' Ha! IAD.
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony! Not Woodstock, huh?? He'll have a great time. Remember what it was like when we were so young and on a great adventure??
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

IAD;882719 wrote: Ok Rube......will let you know. You know....I just realized........I've got 13,000 post ! Ha! That's a whole lot bull shit ! ha! IAD
                WOW! Tony, you talk more than me!!! :H
                :good: :wd: :wave: :bananacomputer:
                sigpic

Comment

Bad news Ruby....the friend that told me about the Yorkie has decided to keep the pooch herself. Crap she has 2 other Yorkies, 2 Boarder Collies, a Parrot,Cookatole, and parrekett. I wonder if she's a horder !?! Ha! Sorry........Hope your doing fine and thanks on the recognition......Gear shifter....Good Morning ! IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Awwh, just as well. I always say, we do our best and things work out the way they should, you know.
                    sigpic

Comment

well good morning everyone .. stay strong and keep shifing
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning, T??? It's frickin' lunchtime!!! :H Hope your'e ok today.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ya T....it's lunch time ! Ha! How's it hanging......Ha! IAD
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

hell im still havent even eaten breakfast yet

Comment

ok heres somthing nice and one way to get sue outa bed tell her we can go eat cuban food .. her face just light up .. have a good day everyone ... and tht a poor poor man iad hope its not a true story

Comment

Oh, you boys aren't being pampered the Southern way! :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X