Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Hubs and Tinker are doing today.

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Soooo glad daughter & the kids are ok Ruby... blimey, so much can happen in just one instant... Hubby sure looks relaxed there. Wonderin why Tinks is starin at his big toe though... he heard about what's been happenin 2 T & bein like he's a guard dog...?!?!
      :sun:

Comment

Hubs feet are so dang big, Tink probably can't see over them! Hubs doesn't even fit on the floats.
        I'm mad at him right now cause I've cooked these big meals for a while, but today made leftovers (he was finished at 5:30!) but he complained (or nitpicked) about things, and I told him to feed himself tomorrow. His momma absolutely spoiled and ruined him, 40 years ago!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well im glad your daughter and the kids are fine .. but she should let the cops know what happen .. just in case .. but anyway hubs looks likely relax there .. now why arent you in that pic ruby .. come on girl you need to enjoy and relax some too ..
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, I took the pics before I got in the pool, then Tink floated on my big tummy! She's not mad for the water, but she was a good sport. Have to get her a bathing suit, though. She already has a lifejacket!
            I told Hubs, during another one of his 'picking' moods to stay in his on lane, I know how to drive. Think he's miffed.

Another shot of them.
            sigpic

Comment

kool good to hear you are relaxing too

Comment

OK, now, it's Saturday. I want some check-in's here today or I shall be forced to send out the 'Journey Squad' to find you all. COME ON! We miss you guys!!!
                sigpic

Comment

OK, I'm getting worried. Where are you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Stuck here in Brisbane airport. Trying to get to LA
                    Long Road
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hi Ruby,

It's Rusty. I love little Tink. She looks like Amanda's dog on Sex in the City. I love those little dogs...they lick your face and will clean your nose, too! (Heh, heh!). I love Atlanta....I go there a lot on business.

Comment

Really, Rusty. Let me know next time you're headed here. Maybe we can have lunch.
                        sigpic

Comment

OK HONEY im awake .. lol good morning shifters well .. what do we all have plan for today ..im working on the runabout today .. have a great day one and all

Comment

Roger
                            Look out for alligators. I still think you should go into the boat making business. The runabout turned out great.
                            It is extremely hot out today too. Heat index is well over 100 so make sure you drink lots of water.
                            Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Comment

thankx time im working in my shop and off and on in the sun .. so just kinda kickin .. taking my sweet time .. seem like the under coat that i put on the bottom of the boat didnt take so im redoing the firberglass ..now ..as they say you have to try before you know what works

Comment

Yes, Rog is a master craftsman. And he CARES about what he does. I wish everyone knew his story, and how much he's done with his life in the last few years. He could have become a statistic, but he's become a leader, a listener, a true and loving friend. And best of all, he's doing it with his hands, and he's still learning how to live a true life. I'm not ashamed to say I love the guy (not because he gives me compliments :H). Even grannies like them!
                                Now, the strangest news story I've heard today. I heard the tape of a guy calling 911, saying he's drunk, at home, and a buffalo fell on him so he's trapped! When they get there, he's sitting in a chair where he passed out and a 200# water buffalo head hanging on the wall behind him had fallen and trapped him in the chair! He got rid of the buffalo head! :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X