Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you Rusty? I know you've probably told me, but forgive me please. I talk to SO many! (I'm talking and I can't shut up!!)
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tirgs,

It was Mario who PM'd me a while back and said I should join this thread. At that time, I was too ashamed and didn't feel worthy. Now with some AF days under my belt, I have made a commitment, developed a plan, and am ready to get my ass in gear!

Comment

Ruby,

Oh....I didn't think you were old enough to be a grandma! Wow, she is beautiful!

I live in Wisconsin, the Land of Cheese. In my worst drinking days, I was from the Land of Swiss Cheese because my brain was definitely full of holes (heh, heh) I go to Atanta on business quite a bit, though.

Comment

Rusty, something that's hard to understand here is there IS no shaming, no judgement, no hiding our problems. We accept and understand, and are here for support. T's probably checking his fishing gear, out in his day, but he is our constant, our rock. NEVER feel that because you make a mistake you can't come here.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby,

Thank you so much for your support....it means a lot. I am definitely feeling 100% better than I have in a long, long time. I just looked at the clock and realized I've been online with MWO almost 2 hours! Time flies when you're having fun, learning, growing, and changing your habits for the better.

Comment

I do my thing, but if I'm home I pop in and out as I pass by. I love Wisconsin, have a friend from there. And the swiss cheese ref is hilarious! I tell people all the time that's what my memory is like.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't mess with my Tutu ! ha! Morning all ! Hope all you gear shifters are doing fine ! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

ok for a little boy well teen .. bugs me everytime can we go fishing are we there yet and all that .. he is not ready .. just got him up and moving now in the shower and lets seee what time we get there .. really theres no rush .. but i want to get that boat in the water ... and lets see what we catch .. and i have to say it wont be a buzz after all i dont drink anymore .. you know that feels good saying that ...
                  oh you are in wisconin rusty .. my boy just move up there with his gf ..maybe you can help me .. do you know of any parks up there that are hiring in shcboytkin sorry im a very bad speller here
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey! OK, so, I have to pop in and say HI! Congrats on your AF time, Rusty!! Just be very careful.....Sober Living is Addictive!

By the way, Rusty, I travel to WI quite often on business, I was just up in Marinette a couple of weeks ago....so beautiful up there!

Ruby, your grandkids are so beautiful!!

Have a Great Day All!
                    xo Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hi Kate,

I LOVE CO! I used to ski there when I was younger and THINNER! (heh, heh). But I have a whole bunch of family there so now I go quite a bit. My niece played volleyball for UNC, and my aunt and my niece and nephew live in Denver. Marinette is nice....I live on the WI and IL border.....yup, native Cheesehead.

IAD, please tell me this is not your self-portrait. Umm...I hate to tell you this but....

I see London
                      I see France
                      I see IAD's underpants!!!

HAHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHH LOL LOL

And a sober laugh at that! EE HAH!

Comment

Tirgs,

It's Sheboygan. As far as parks, he should try Terri Andrae or Kohler....two fabulous parks. I used to camp out there when I was in my 20's. Another thought....Elkhart Lake, home of NASCAR, is a wonderful resort community....and it's not too far away. He should also think of Manitowoc. Let me know what else I can do to help you or your son, Tirgs.

Comment

thanx rusty and too funny on iad ..rusty get'em
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Wait a min. Rusty......those are danceing drawers under the ole' Tutu ! ha! Just showing my cultureal side ! Ha! Glad to hear from Ya' Rust ! ha! IAD
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi Everyone I have never posted here but I love the title of this thread as I really do need to get my arse into gear, so hoping I can join your gang and have some light relief and some pointers along my journey :thanks:
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Welcome Panno...glad to have you here ! "Let the merriment begin!" Ha! IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X