Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all. Just wanted to let you know that I think SOS was going to her parents' house for the weekend and coming home last night, so she will hopefully be here today.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Morning family!!!
      at work...but sending love and kisses...will check in later
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey all,
        Sorry about your uncle Rubes. Seems like death comes in clumps like that. Or anything else for that matter. Gigs, money, hot days ,tomatos...there is a squirrel out in the yard tearing up an empty bag of birdseed....yeah I'm into the tea thing T. Will have to post a pic of my tea collection on the stove haha about 15 different kind. Pepsi pretty much an all day thing then tear into the tea about beer-thirty.....yeah I like to read back to my last post and I am reading and getting to know you all. It is nice to know what everyone is doing and posting what I am doing. Sometimes I take notes as I read if I have time and it makes it easier to post. ...took the kids shopping yesterday all their pants too tight. Ended up using credit card but what the hell, its only money. Picked up a pizza on the way back and I guess I'm gonna have to stop that as well. Its hard to stop eating it and then I feel like hell afterward and then I crash. Beer, pizza, diet Pepsi all make me feel like shit afterward....off for my walk before it gets too hot.....later on bird

Comment

Slow start to my day today. Hubs got home, isn't SUPPOSED to have to work tonight, which means he'll wake up grumpy around 12 and want food. Then I had a long phone call from my Aunt (Daddy's only sister), who gave me 4 numbers for people I need to call and asked me if I was going to Boston, and if not, Uncle's Georgia family is having a memorial service here for him on Friday. Several of them are to old or sick to travel. Now I have to get on with my day and half of it's over. Oh well, things get better!! Have a good day all, and keep shifting!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

sorry you are having a rough day Mimzy

Comment

Thank You, MB. (I just can't bring myself to call someone so much younger than me Momma!:H)
              Hope your day is going well. Seems to me you're very suited to your work. Have you thought about taking some of the Govenment money out there and going back to school to hlp you make more money doing the same thing, or better? I don't know what your level of education is but I bet you've got a start on it already.And you'd be great. I know you have a lot on your plate, but I worry about YOU!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I have a degree in Journalism from THE Ohio State University.....I was going to be Kaite Couric, but that didn't happen, so I have been in real estate for 23 years. The Problem with this industry is that properties are bought and sold as fast as you and I change underwear, so you never know who you will be working for from one year to the next. I have been involved with this portfolio of properties for over 4 years and have worked for three different owners!!!!

Comment

I was going for a degree in art. Wanted to be an artist in Hawaii. I quit and married Hubs, never lived anywhere but Georgia. Wouldn't want to now, really, but I love to travel. Hubs is a complete homebody, doesn't even like to be around other people. We're different as night and day, but it's worked for 40 years. Do you think it will last? :H
                  I pushed my kids to get as much education as they could, be reponsible for themselves, and work at something they love. Both have done well, but they are night and day too.
                  With all the things happening around me lately, I've become more reflective. A generation I loved and admired are vanishing. They were the real America. I miss them, but have to live in the present.
                  So, each day I hope to make it a good one. And myself so my children will look back and remember me the way do those I've lost.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mimzey...I think your marriage just might make it. Today is my 19th wedding anniversary by the way.
                    Your reflection has caused me to reflect too. Just the journey we are on makes you think.
                    YOU should have been a journalist. Your writing is lovely......
                    Papa Bear and I are pretty different, too. After your rant about your hubs the other day I was inspired to say a few things about being treated with respect.....we tend to speak before we think and words can be hurtful...plus these days I am just a big crybaby.....
                    ok...back to work
                    love you

Comment

Happy Anniversary! You deserve roses. :lilheart:
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello, my dear family! I missed you all so much! I'm so happy to be back home and I am so tired. Paul worked all day yesterday and we didn't get home until 7:00 last night! I almost missed the bachelorette! LOL! Grateful, I am SO happy to see you posting and thank you so much for all your sweet letters you send me! We all love you so much! Time, so glad you had a good visit with your Mom. Roger, I hope Anthony called you and I'm happy you got to go out to eat and enjoy your Father's Day! Can't imagine eating with my ex! Ruby, I am so sorry for your loss. You have really been through it lately. As Tech and MB said, chat is too rapid fire for me, too. I spent alot of time in chat when I was trying to get off alcohol and it helped me alot and I made alot of dear friends there and that is where I met Roger and he has always been such a wonderful blessing in my life! Ruby, I desperately need a week alone! A day alone would be heaven! Spnding so much time together is so hard. I'm sorry you are having troubles with hubby. I think most men always think they are right, and him being a boss at work tend to make them want to be boss at home, but I am glad you are standing up for yourself. Maslow, so glad you enjoyed your visit with your Dad. I am so sorry your ex is not letting you see or talk with your children. My ex tried to take my children away from me during our divorce and again when I came home from treatment. He always talked so bad about me to the children, but now they don't have any kind of a relationship with their Dad, they think of him as a sperm donor and look at Paul as their Dad because he raised them and they love him to death. Your children will resent your ex for taking their Daddy out of their lives, but when you get divorced, the judge will make her give you the childsren on specified times. I am so sorry you are going through all this. I know how bad it hurts. We all love you and are there for you. MB, Happy Anniversary and God Bless You for saving someone's life and cleaning up her place. I did not know what you did for a living and I see why God put you in that position, to help those less fortunate. That is why God laid it on my heart to help you out financially. God ALWAYS blesses blessing hearts! I KNOW this from experience. I had a food minstry for 10 years and I met alot of pitiful families. It was a real financial struggle for me to feed them all, but God always miraculously provided the money for me. Serving and loving others is our purpose in life. God once showed me that we are to be a flowing river. HE gives to us so we can give to others but if we stop giving, the river drys up. I've lived my life this way. If I had any money, I always helped others and God always outgave me what I gave out! Money means absolutely nothing to me. It is just a way to help others less fortunate. Okay, enough preaching, but it does feel so good to help someone that helps others so God Bless You! This weekend was a disaster! We stayed the first night with my parents but then my daughter insisted we stay with her the 2nd night. Paul, her and her boyfriend got so drunk and somehow the conversation got on infidelity and Paul admitted that he had cheated on me while we were in treatment. It hurt me SO deeply. It was absolutely no excuse, but I started drinking and ended up drinking over a fifth of vodka and sleeping on the couch. I was SO SICK all day yesterday that I thought I would die! When we got home last night, we talked and I have chose to forgive him. It is very hard, but I am praying that God will help me to erase the memory and all the pain out of my heart. I love you all and today is a new day and I'm going to spend it in prayer and try not to cry anymore, because it was 17 years ago. He has been so loving to me last night and this morning, holding me while I cried my heart out, but I've got to forgive and forget because I do love him so very much. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day! Love, Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Mama Bear: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! 19 years is wonderful!! Hope you & your hubby do something special tonight.

Vicki: Welcome back and thank you for your kind words. I am really happy to be here. I am so sorry about what your husband revealed to you...and I admire you for being able to forgive him. You are such a sweet, caring, giving person - I just know you have a beautiful crown waiting for you!! Feel free to pm me or call me after 6pm.....you can cry on my shoulder, too. I have to be honest and say that I would probably drink over a confession like that too. But today is a new day with a new chance and we are all here for you. Extra big hugs to you. :l:l:l
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Sweet Vick! What a terrible way to learn something so devastating! I'm sending you hugs and prayers. Your husband probably has been carrying that burden too, so know you have common ground and open air between you. You are TOO valuable for him to lose, and he better start showing it or I'll come down there! :H
                            I'm SOOOOOooo glad you're back. Your like our own little momma hen, clucking over her chicks, and we MISS you. I'd forgotten you'd be away, so was getting worried. And Mimzy doesn't like to worry! Glad your back in our loving arms again.
                            And this is something your husband needs to remember:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQq42ue3sUA[/video]]YouTube - Loving Arms - Elvis Presley
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Lord.......Vicki......I dont even know what to say....that would be devestating, but it was 17 years ago and I would make the same decision you did.....I agree with rubes that he probably felt awful and now this is out in the open.....I am so sorry you drank, but who the hell could blame you????
                              Ya'll need to stay home for awhile and rest and stop all this travelling with drinking folks...you come home upset every time and Ruby and I will there in her BMW
                              and take care of business if it happens again.
                              I agree with your thoughts about the Lord......I am not perfect by any means, but I try to do the right thing....
                              I am glad you are home and I love and appreciate you

Comment

Thank you all so much for your sweet compassion. I love each of you more than anything and you are such a blessing in my life. I really couldn't make it without you. Each one of your sweet post made me cry. Thank you so much for caring about me and loving me. I think you are right, MB. I don't need to go see my family for a while, it does cause me so much stress and takes so much out of me. I feel totally drained today. I'm trying not to be depressed, but my heart and tears are having difficult understanding and cooperating with my mind. I went outside to lay by the pool and have some alone time, but it started raining, so I guess I'll clean up this nasty house. I love you all so much! Thank you so very much for your prayers. Love, Vicki
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X