Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vicki-it was really good talking with you...you are a beautiful woman with strong faith and values. You are going to be okay!! You might not realize it, but you lifted my spirit just by being so encouraging. I am honored to have you as a friend.

Ruby-your little Ry is certainly blessed to have been "born" into your family. Your daughter must be an angel like you. I loved the scriptures you quoted for Vicki, too.

Gold-your message to Vicki was so inspiring and I can tell it came from your heart. What a caring person you are.

T-glad your day is done and you can relax and get out of the heat. And you are so right-what's done is done....we have to move forward and not look back.

Maslow-I am sorry for what you are going thru and I truly hope you are able to see your sweet, beautiful kids soon. Children are our hope, our life and are great incentives.

Mama-Hope you are enjoying your anniversary evening!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful night and know that I am so thankful to have friends like you. I am learning so much from all of you and not a day goes by that I am not inspired by you. :thanks:
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi ! everyone.......just dropping ya' line gear shifters ! I leave you with a quote:

" If you try to find a porcupine's gonads you'll get a prick !" ( Sorry lady's ! Ha! )
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well that prick sure won't be mine ...!!! LOL

OMG Vicky... it was when i said 'guys' right ?... that i suddenly grew 6" taller... my voice deepened... I started producing vast amounts of wind which of course need instant release...bolt my food like it's the Last Supper (hence, the wind...)... started readjusting my gonads on a regular basis...& the worst calamity on God's earth is that i get lost when driving (all men except T that is...he's a freak of nature !) ...

Dearest Vikki ... in the UK 'guys' just means ' people ' ... ' y'all '... so no, I'm not a guy...
        Hope u feel more setteld soon love...just ride those waves...i'm sure they're takin u 2 a better place... & with T comin 2 visit next week i'm sure you'll be smilin again soon...

Rubes I was asleep within 10 mins of posting about chat...was 11 pm here...I'll set one up 2nite b4 I go 2 bed but may be sleepin when anyone arrives... or maybe you or T could set it up ? You just need to go in2 main chat...from the 5 choices above the chat box select 'Roam'...then 'Create Room'....then 'Create Room' again & then just name the room & choose a password...

Surprised more people don't use it actually...sure does get too busy sometimes to hear or be heard in chat !!! All good tho... Often thought it would be good for there 2 b a sober chat room cos I know some AFers get annoyed when drinkers/modders go in...also most importantly 2 scoop up any newbies when they peek in...

qur&&HX%%// oopS SORry ...cat just jumped up on bed... oh no...was my balls dropping...! ; )
        Have a great day all, shifting smoothly...
        Gold x
        :sun:

Comment

Gold...you are a funny guy....errrr girl!

I'd just like to say Happy Birthday to our sweet friend, Cowgal. I miss you so much but I know you are having the best birthday celebration ever today. I think of you every day and am blessed that I knew you even for a short time. :heartsnflowers::heartsnflowers:

I hope everyone here has a great day! Talk to you all soon.

K.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

good morning well rise and shine .. ITS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME DAY ... i have solar to do only a half day tho ..but it will be hot ... and well maslow im glad you are holding up aftereveryting you are going thur right now with div and all and not being able to see the kids ... and just like everyone has said it will all come out in your fav at the end ..
            mama how was the anniversary evening .. hope it was everything and more you wanted ..you desev it alot girl...
            goldy im not a freak ..lol .. im not perfect in any way ... im just a sweet loving guy that has learned and seen way too much ...
            grateful good to see you posting ...
            and yeah vicky cant wait to tear up your kitchen...lol just kidding and im so looking forward to getting away ...
            and well im up and ready for this wonderful day .. enjoy and keep shifting forward everyone ... believe and everything will unfold right before your eyes...
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

opps cross post grateful good morning

Comment

wow...I have just been able to log on....hi everyone!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Howdy Gear shifter ! WOW ! what a game... the boys pulled it out after regulation time.....US goes to the next round (World Cup Tourn.). Sorry so late but had trouble logging in to this site...as I can see so did Mama Bear. IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Me too, MB. This is happening so often I get frightened! You guys are my lifeline.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Great, Tony! I've actually become interested in this c*%p! All daughters kids play, but WE know the difference between soccer and football! :H
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh ya ! ha! The big boys start to gear up in a month or so ! Can't wait...Go Ravens. Ha!
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

ok back .. well i was able to log in this moring but after i posted the last post to grateflu the site just went crazy and couldnt get back on .... so hope everyone is doing their best today... thnk we need to find out whats going on with this site

Comment

Crazy day here, long from over. Thanks for the chat, T. Hubs just said he has school starting the 12th, so seems like a good time one place or the other.
                            Missing all you guys WAY too much! :H Gotta get my :bum: outta this chair more, build up my strength. Just SO much stuff I get overwhelmed.
                            Tony, thank you. On this kind of issues it gets testy, and I try to stay low key. But something really pushed my buttons. You haven't really seen my teeth yet! :H
                            Love you all, check in, and keep it between the buoys, OK?
                            sigpic

Comment

ok Miinzey!!
                              love you!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Ok Shifters...
                                have made a chat room... password is ASSES
                                Think i need 2 hang there or will disappear !!...not sure tho... so if u come in & i have the stepped out sign up it means i'm asleep...so chat quietly please ... hehehe
                                xxx
                                :sun:

Comment

Working...
                                X