Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldie, you're wonderful! Will do!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

lol goldy
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Night all. Tony, GO TO BED!!! Love you!!!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

sory about chat tonight puter waas going crazy and now fally running scans and making sure im protected with norton and well enjoy your day tomo... ill be sleeping in tomo .. i can start late.. well love and hugs one and all stay strong and keep shifting forward...

Comment

ok GOOD MORNING AND WAKE UP ... have a great day enjoy

Comment

Good Morning Family!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hi all, i dont post on this thread often, but i do like to pop in and keep up with whats going on. this site is just full of great stuff and insights into everyones struggles and triumphs. it really keeps me going on this journey
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hi Spuds....you are welcome to join our little family any time you want!!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Welcome here Spuds. We love to add to our little flock! How's it going with you?
                    sigpic

Comment

hey there mama spuddle and ruby welcome spuddle hows it going everyone

Comment

Finally rid of my headache (or maybe he went back to work! :H) Air is like a wet blanket out there. Hoping for rain.
                        Been reconnecting with my New England family this week. They remember their time with us in summer as paradise, want to come back again. Our door is always open, of course.
                        OK, back to work. Ya'll have a great one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Thursday to all my friends here. Hope today is a good one for everybody!! It is so hot and oppressive here in PA...must be the whole East coast, Ruby.

Spuds-it is nice to see you here....did you have a good time with Tigger at Oney's house? I love your new snazzy car.

Vicki-where are you? You brought me out of my shell and got me posting....I need to see your smiley face on here. Keep the faith, girlfriend.

Okay - back to work. Talk to you all soon.
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hey shifters !
                            Spuddleduck i've missed you... great 2 hear from you... what's this about a snazzy motor ??
                            Busy here... piles of paper conspiring against me...

Forward people...
                            Goldie x
                            :sun:

Comment

and a happy day to you too grateful .. im glad to hear you are out of your shell doesnt it feel good ..
                              goldie have fun with the paper work.. dont get too stressd... well enjoy your day one an all

Comment

Morning all ! Saturday is my nieces wedding. The Wife is running around putting center pieces together, making favors...last min. sewing...etc. ( I'm glad I'm not part of that ! Ha!) I have to go to that Reh. Dinner tomorrow though. ( Some Place in Annapolis.....don't even know where. Ha! I guess I'm just in the loop ! Ha!) Oh well, my better half just needs to point and I will go ! Ha! Take care all ! IAD
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X