Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have fun mama enjoy hubby time
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

:H My vet once said he wanted to come back as one of my pets!!
      Girls went home, was quiet a few minutes, then they started calling, phone ringing like the bells of St. Mary's!!! Grace told me today she wants to be called Catherine now (her first name, but ???), and she's going to the luncheon memorial with me tomorrow, as long as we go to Walmart later!! :H The other two had plans. Anyway, off to iron shirts, clean up kitchen. HOW can little people eat SO MUCH FOOD!! Hubs and Gracie made 'flat cheese' sandwiches for supper, so they used 25 pans and utensils. Give me strength Lord!!

The girls rented 'Dear John' today, MB. They LOVED it.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Well sos this is the same sunset from my place and also the bunch of rain frogs that come out each evening. I love to be out for the sunrise and set, but have been getting up too late for the sunrise since school is out. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1279502=5610-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1279502=5611-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

I love those peepers, Bird! But they are SO loud! :H
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

yeah we have some monter frog here too .. hows it going bird ???

Comment

Morning Family
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OK, oldest and youngest grand D already headed over. Thank goodness I've been up 5 minutes.
                :H
                Bird, good to see you girl. Glad the antabuse is helping.
                T, up and attem, friend. Enjoy your alone time!
                sigpic

Comment

Brush your teeth Mimzy!!

Comment

They're HEEEERRRRREEE!!! Off to the playground!! :H
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone! What a beautiful and happy day this is going to be! Let's all count our blessing and ignore those aches, pains, problems and hurt feelings today! Today is a brand new day and as Roger says, we are the author of this book and I choose to write a good beginning and ending today! I love you all so very much! Bird, I have never seen a sunrise! I am NOT a morning person! Make a note of that, Rog! Haha! No sawing, drilling or any other noise except coffee brewing before 9:00! Bird, we call those tree frogs! I have never seen more than one a a time. You have you a little family of them there! Bet you don't get any sleep with all that racquet! I hope everyone has a HAPPY Friday! Love, Vicki
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

good morning yes still morning here so and im up ... uncle is ready to come home but the hospital isnt yet ready to discharg him they take their sweet time ...but anyway sound like everyone is in good spirits stay strong and keep shifting forward one and all

Comment

Mimzy's EARS ARE BLEEDING!!! I made the mistake of giving the little one some sterile gloves I use for cleaning, and she's been in doctor mode since then. Tay is working her little heart out! I forgot to tell you, their middle sister calls me 'Oldie Locks'!
                          sigpic

Comment

give her a pair of white groves and put her to work this way you get way more done around the house lol ruby

Comment

at least she doesn't want to be a "lady" doctor!!!:H:H

Comment

Hi all,
                                Ive been putting up tomatos all morning and then it started raining, got finished just in time...I sure miss those days when my kids would cuddle up. They are too old now and don't want any hugs or anything. Had fun with a little person at a birthday party we went to last weekend though...gotta round up something for supper. So glad it rained and cooled off alot...later on..bird

Comment

Working...
                                X