Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok brid i need to know your scrette on the tomatoes plants mind are well one dieing and the other not even one tomato yet .. what am i doing wrong .. and hey itsgreat to hear you are staying busy .. so whats for din din
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Whew!!!!!! Back. I'll be posting some pics I took at the luncheon. Flirted with the idea of not going, but SOOO glad I did. They always act like they're SOOO happy I'm there. Every member of the family was there except the youngest in North Carolina. Great to see them, and little Grace was so pampered and talked to about her giant great Uncles. One was on his way to Kansas City, and slipped out before the family photo, but I got a few snaps of him. There were a lot of tears, but more pictures, talking, and great memories. They talk about my Daddy like he was still there; he was a powerful force in their life, and they know it. The one close to my age looks SO much like him. 6'4", huge. I have my own A-team if I ever need help! :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kool ruby glad you had a great time

Comment

Glad it went well Ruby. Hope everyone had a good day as well. NOthing exciting to report. Got to watch some baseball this afternoon and actually started to clean out the garage. See you all soon!!

Maslow

Comment

hi there maslow great to her you are staying busy and catching up on some cleaning house ,garage and all .. keep it up buddy

Comment

Mas, always great to see you! You are evolving, honey, and working on yourself as a human being and a father. Cleaning the garage is a BIG step, something that wouldn't have been important to you when you were drinking all the time. I wouldn't have been able to have Grace all day, driving her around, showing her off to relatives. I would have been self concious at the luncheon. I wouldn't have been able to face Wally world in all this heat. I wouldn't have received all the wonderful compliments I got today, tho I thought I looked WANK!:H I wouldn't be having daughters 3 for THREE days next week, with Hubs taking off, and the others coming to stay over, planning a trip to McIntosh Park and Brannon's Mill. The pay-off is SO wonderful!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Pictures. Front row wives Cathy, Linda, Deborah, 'Sister' Jennie. Back row Uncles Joel, Jimmy, Ricky, husband Carl, Uncle Al, and me. (Missing, Uncle Darrell, who left early on a trip).

BTW: 8 Y/O Gracie took this picture. The ones the other adults took didn't turn out! The uncle in the middle, younger than me, suffers from severe depression. I'll be visiting him next week. He's SO sad.
                sigpic

Comment

Eating. Uncles Joel (who looks so much like my Daddy at that age. He's 6'4. Uncle Jimmy, 6'6; wife Linda, Sister Jenny (only girl), husband Carl, otherside from end Uncles Darrell (in yellow), Al, wife Deborah, Uncle Ricky, wife Cathy. Only one missing is youngest who lives out of state.
                  sigpic

Comment

You're spot on Ruby. Lots of projects to be handled and not bothered by it in the least bit. Actually loking forward to most of them. If I was drinking, no way as you have pointed out. Still have the ups and downs, but those come with life. At least I'm learning how to better handle them. Not perfect, but improving. Besides, I thin there's really one one being that truly is perfect and he is watching over us!! Grat pictures of your family. You seem to have quite the large family. We have a total of 16 members: my parents; an uncle, his wife and 2 kids; my brother, his wife and 3 kids; me and my wife and 3 kids. Quite the difference ;-)

Comment

And Mas, that's just a FRACTION of my Daddy's side!! Mommas was bigger!!
                      sigpic

Comment

OK, expecting check in's from you guys, LONG ones!! I love to read your posts as much as I hope you enjoy mine. I'm feeling you know WAAAAAAYYY to much more about me than I do you.
                        SOS, I miss you. Check your little self in here. You're beautiful spirit and soul are important here. We're family, right!?
                        sigpic

Comment

thats is awesome maslow keep it up and ruby nice family pic's there .. well night night one and all and have a great day tomorrow love and big big hugs

Comment

Hi all,
                            A really nice morning and not so hot. T I mixed chicken shit in the dirt when I planted the tomatos. Nice family pics Rubes. I keep those projects goin too Mas. My old drinkin buddy in the wheelchair and her friend came over last night. They were drunk and high on pot. I took them for a tour around my yard which is alot of projects I've done like the garden and an aviary and the chicken coop and my secrtet hideout. They said something about the time it all took and I said thats what happens when you have long stretches of sobriety, you find all this time and stuff to do. Its a different life and you feel good. I kinda enjoyed talking with them and I didn't drink even though I could have since I havent taken an antabuse lately. Maybe I am finally learning how to talk to people without being drunk. I can remember when I first started driinking heavily the reason I loved it so much was the way I would be able to talk and talk. I;ve always been kinda shy and that got me outta that ....well, I,ve gotta go practice piano before the kids get up and get on guitar hero and mess me up. See you later....bird

Comment

Awesome post bird... thanks x
                              :sun:

Comment

Birdie, talking has never been one of my problems. Drinking gave me absolute diarrhea of the mouth, and made me think I was saying brilliant and profound things. SO brilliant I said them overandoverandover............!:H Great progress without the antabuse. I was thinking last night, if I'd been drinking, I would have missed that great reunion yesterday, and how good they all made me feel about being there. None of my uncles is like my Daddy, really, but I'm proud of all of them and their strange, eclectic life styles. AL has been a huge problem for them. And my sweet aunt has been such a rock, giving her life for others. I feel in a way when I join them, they have a bit of Daddy back, and he was their star!
                                I've found a new fertilizer, Bird, sold at Lowes (can't remember the name at the moment) and I won't tell you what it's made of, but it is also an animal repellant. I also use rabbit manure. Greatest place in the world for finding worms with the boys!! :H
                                Lots to do to get ready for their visits next week. I'm so excited about them coming. Hubs has been researching remote controlled monster trucks for them, and I FORBADE him spending what the good ones cost! They're happy with simple things.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X