Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Mama Bear.
    I know this is not about what you're going through really, but it's really sweet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nC9euWw0C8[/video]]YouTube - Linkin Park - Not Alone [Download to donate for Haiti] with lyrics
    Beautiful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkSMtu7I524[/video]]YouTube - Lead Me Lord with lyrics
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsnfd9CfjgI[/video]]YouTube - Take me out of the Dark - Gary V.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLVV2TaI4Wo[/video]]YouTube - Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For (Official Music Video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQxHvBtR7hs[/video]]YouTube - Be Thou My Vision - Ancient Irish Hymn from 8th Century by 4Him
    Please don't cry anymore, sweet girl. We'll handle this.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning my dear family! I am so sorry I did not check in yesterday afternoon. I helped hubby clean out the carport and then I canned 18 quarts of tomatoes! I am so tired today, can't get myself moving! MB, why didn't you call me, sweetheart? You know I am always here for you. I think Ruby is right, this will be a turning point for you guys. God has a better job for you both and you will not find it unless you lose the current one. I'm praying that for you both. Ruby, beautiful family pics! Bird, I am so proud of you. You are doing great not drinking. Maslow, your children are so precious and beautiful. They are reason enough to quit and I am so proud of you for trying so hard and I am praying for you, too. Roger, no one I know has ever had luck with the topsy turvy shit. You need to grow bigger or better boys in the ground, water them every other day and miracle grow them once a week. Yeah, it will fertilize the grass and make it grow like crazy and then you have to pull it all out. So goes the life of a garden! Mine s coming in so fast and I have so much to do before you come! Well, I'm back at it. I love you all so much! I hope everyone has a great day! Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi Everyone. Not trying to go GOD on anyone but this is one of my favorites service songs. Very simple and I think we all can enjoy the pictures from the video. NO gardening for me this year and I am now regretting it--maybe I could find something that grows later in the season? Any suggestions? It would have to be in containers (old whiskey barrels). Check in later. Back to the garage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnqb7Vn4AEE[/video]]YouTube - Michael W. Smith - Open the eyes of my heart

Comment

Mas, as the weather turns cooler, we put in turnip greens, cabbage, oh, all kinds of greens. Check with your local extension office, if you still have one, or go to the gardening sites on the web for advice. Hubs and I have vowed to garden more next year, since he has been tapering down his work schedule. I just got out of the pool where we floated and talked as long as I could handle the sun. (He's 1/8 Black Creek Indian, so he never burns! His daddy is mahogoney all year round.) Taylor and her sidekick are headed over to play with him in the water.
          Life is so good right now. Yes, we are stretched for money. We're evicting one tenant, which will mean a court date. Another is just desperate to keep his house, but doesn't have the work ethic, and pulling his family as dead weight. I'm not shy about pointing out that if they can't find a job, he can put their asses out to cut and clean the yard. Grands will all be here next week, and I'm SO excited!!!! Then, off to the cabin, according to T's schedule.
          I will NEVER push my faith on anyone, but just know for you who are struggling, you're in my prayers each day. I just LOVE this family!
          TONY!! You having fun at the wedding???
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

mama awake....a little groggy, but much calmer...off to the store....
            I love you all so much and thanks for the support.....I'll listen to all the music later!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OK, MB. It's meant to calm you, not upset you. I find, and Tony really sets me off on this, just listening to music stills my soul, when I think about what people now and in the past have written and sung.
              sigpic

Comment

I know baby....just trying to get some stuff done...after dinner tonight i'll put the headphones on a think of you!!

Comment

MB, don't worry about us. We're fine, we just worry about you, love.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mas...I am SOOOOOO happy to see you here......how's the topa working for you?
                    I just started Bac yesterday......thanks to some genrous friends!!!!
                    I truley believe it Paying it Forward....
                    kisses my friend!!!

Comment

thanks Mimzey........your support means the world to me....wish i could disappear for a week and come stay at the cabin....

Comment

MB, want us to come get you? T's about to head up your way, and I'll host you as long as you want! Baby Girl, you need a break. But I'm sure your hubs is just heartsick over this. You both are due a break, whatever message God is sending you. You are welcome here ANY time. Hubs gets nutz over me putting myself out there so much, but it's what I was put here for. I HAVE rested, enjoyed myself, and can't wait for the chaos next week! NEW worry, watching after my MIL, 'cause FIL is so self-absorbed he only thinks about what someone can do for him. (My mantra: GOD help him if I get to choose his nursing home!:H). Then, off to the cabin, with whomever in tow, while Hubs is in a nice hotel and going to a school each day. Dang! If life isn't complicated!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, and he's on vacation, so he's been in the pool all day, and drinking beer now. Doesn't tempt me, but I make SURE he's aware of what he's had to drink. He's off now to chase bats out of his shop. Since he really doesn't have an AL problem, just a vacation thing, I can deal with it, and it's hysterical, watching him battle a bat swarm!!!! I know I shouldn't be talking about him drinking, but his is what we all wanted to be able to do. Just a fun, occasional thing. And he IS just funny!
                          Had the girls over swimming with him, he loves having someone to play with. Again, I'm a lucky woman not to have to worry about his addiction, but to also be able to see the other side of 'normal' alcohol use. Believe me, I'm constantly on my guard when it comes to my loves ones!
                          sigpic

Comment

been a busy day and still on the move .. post more later love and hugs
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ruby and Vicki...
                              I promise as soon as I am eligible for some vacation time I either coming to Ga or Miss.......Bret just cooked some beautiful steaks on the grill and we rosted veggies and had diced tomatos, vidalia onion and green pepper in italian dressing. The boys snarfed it up.
                              BTW......"The Book of Eli" is pretty darned good and it has a powerful message. I give it two thumbs up if you can handle the violence. Definately rated R.

Comment

well long day and its over and well glad everyone is doing good stay strong and keep thinking positive
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X