Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is anyone still around?
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

can i help?
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

It's okay thanks Techie - I decided to go to chat and had a wobbly there instead! Thanks anyway!

Jean
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning Family...
          off to the lake do to yard duty....papa is pacing cause I won;t get off the computer...
          I got all fired off over some stupid comments put on the Obama thread
          feeling much better today...thanks for all the love yesterday
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hello All. Enjoy your day at the lake even if it includes yard work-mama!! I'm going to try and take it easy today, but being a bit restless I have my doubts. Hope I can motivate to try and fnd some vegetables to plant today. ANyone out there have anything exciting planned for the day? More rain expected this afternoon, so hot and humid continues--might be good for tomato and cucumber growing.

Maslow

Comment

you have to ask ruby and Vicki about that one Mas.....go get a good book...thats what i do to settle down....
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

good morning shifters .. well it a relaxing day for the most part but have an app at 6 pm for work .. yes on a sunday .. and wll luke and i might do alittle fishing .. who knows it all up in the air .. hey mama im heading out the 3th you want me to come pic you up on the way hehehe...
                and welcome sunshine ...maslow just take it easy ...sound good to me .. dont you just love the smell after a good rain ...well enjoy stay strong and keep shiftig forward
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning my precious family! I am so sorry I have not been posting much lately. This garden keeps me so busy. Summer is very active for me and I rest in the winter! Maslow, it may be too late to put out tomatoes, remember they take 90 days to mature, but you can try. Cucumbers on the other hand mature fast and can handle the heat. Just water every other day. In the fall, you can plant turnips, kale, sweet potatoes, irish potatoes, english peas and other stuff I can't think of. I went to bed last night at 9 from pure exhaustion. I saw this morning that someone called me at 11:30 last night but I didn't recognize the #. If any of you guys need me, please call me again. I'm going to be canning tomatoes today and trying to stay out of the heat. I had a headache all day yesterday. While I was gathering tomatoes, 2 little bunnies ran out of the garden! They were so cute, then I realized they were the ones taking a bite out of the bottom of my tomatoes! MB, I hope you have a good day and manage to get some rest. Sunshine, welcome and please post some more. We are always here to help you. I hope everyone has a good day! Love you guys, Vicki
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi everyone ! It's been a wild 2 days. The Wedding Resh. Dinner went well on Friday. We had it at The Maryland Inn. ( I think G. Washington slept or ate their ! ha!) It's Annapolis...every body famous durning the Rev. War hung out their.
                    The Wedding was at yet another historical site. A little chapel that was the first for the Catholic Church in America. 1740 era. Then off to the reception ! Ha! A good time was had by all. Ruby the groom side, as you know were from Neely, Ga. Very nice southern hospitality......it kind of scared me when his mother said "Were all family now!" I wondered......do they owe someone money or something ! ha! Just kidding.....their good people...The Howards. Oh yes, my daughter caught the bridal bouquet ......... I told my wife: Damn Rose could'nt you have tackled her or something...you were closer to her ! Ha!" Thought I'ld let you---all know. Ha! Keep gear shifting ! IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

hey there vicky .. staying busy is the key .. but its also nice to just relax when you can and taking care of yourself too.. IAD sounds like you had alot of fun ... and learning alot about historery

Comment

Welcome Sun Shine! I've been a bit incommunicado with Hubs home. We went out for break., did some shopping (Hubs bought me my favorite perfume, Jessica McClintock!). Then drove all the way to Kennesaw to scope out where he'll be going to school in another week. Picked him out a very nice hotel (normally I'd go with him but will be at the cabin.)
                        Thank you so much, Techie and MB, for speaking up for me on the Obama thread. I thought about replying, but you know, 'Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and annoys the pig.' I love you guys!!
                        Mas, Vick, T, great to see you guys having good days.
                        Missed you, Tony. Yes, Southerns DO scare 'Yankees' with their openess and hospitality. They'd be more likely to give YOU money! :H
                        Off to the pool. Hubs bought new toys. We're excited about all the kids coming, praying our family stays well and we have no more losses. Hubs told me about a former co-worker who I know well (he built our chimney, brought all his kids with him to work!) whose 33 y/o daughter died suddenly this week. Terrible loss for a good father and mother.
                        OK, I'm receiving psychic messages from the pool. I told him already he's got to lighten up with expecting me to follow his schedule. He dragged me out of bed at 7:00 to get started on 'his day off!:H'.
                        I'll be back this afternoon. After all, 'a little bit of me goes a long way!' ops:
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thank you all for welcoming me to here - I didn't realise what this thread was about actually! last night i really needed to talk to someone, but as I said, threw my wobbly in chat instead. I have been so tempted to go back to drinking - I never drank to excess - yet! But it was escalating so decided seeing as I have a REALLY strong family history, to nip it in the bud now! Anyway, since I quit (Jan), I have not felt good - I always used to feel great! I have decided that I am addicted to sugar and that the Al was keeping me on an even keel - since I quit, my sugar intake has gone up and UP. I have to stop. So, that is where I was last night. I don't WANT to start drinking again - but I want to feel like the old me again. And L-Glut doesn't do anything for me - makes me feel weird. So - if anyone has any suggestions, I am open to them - I suppose I could post in Discussions, but I am not good at explaining things in a nutshell - although I suppose I have kept this fairly short. Plus the fact, you are all oldies and seem to be fairly sensible (LOL) with your answers!! Anyway, I am in and out today - need to mow the grass but will be in for water breaks, in case anyone is around.

Sunshinedaisies

Comment

hey there ruby good to hear you are relaxing with hubby and taking it easy .. if you want to go with hubby to school i can always change my plans...lol

Comment

hi there sunshine .. i don really know anyting about the meds .. but eating right and taking vitmin and you did a great job explaining yourself and just keep thinking positive and change what ever habits you have to .. to keep you off and away from al

Comment

I am REALLY bummed now - England lost against Germany

Comment

Working...
                                X