Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kids spent the night at their friends house so I am by myself and it is quiet. Seems funny.....

Comment

Bird......I know what you mean....it's very quite, here.Oh well.........My wife and youngest son are gone. My daughter will be home from here summer job at the Vet soon. She'll come home and head out to who knows where when she gets home ! ha! At least I have my buddy ACE.......he's always here ! ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ruby, you would love Luke, but unfortunatly you will not get to meet him. I am keeping him here with me. He is such an amazing young man! And Sue and I have become good friends, so may have to keep her, too. It is almost 9:00 and the guys are still in the carport working! I hope they will take tomorrow off. Luke is planning to cook breakfast for us all, what a treat! Hoping Paul will cook burgers and hotdogs on the grill and we can lay around in the pool. I hope you get some rest tonight, my dear friend. I hope everyone has a great night and a great day tomorrow. Love you all, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

well sounds like everyone is doing good .. and me im tired... the walls are in the pipe is in and ready to get the rest in tomorrow ...now pual is just like me will be dreaming of finishing the shower in his sleep..... but i have to say .. it feels good doing what i love ...well have a great day tomorrow and happy 4th enjoy stay strong and keep shifting forward and positive...
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi everyone you all sound like your having a ball, I love reading all your posts

Wishing you all a happy 4th July and hope you enjoy your celebrations, which I'm sure you will

Mama so glad your feeling a little better, you take care :h

Busy Sunday for me, having a new carpet in the spare bedroom and having to clear it out -how come in the smallest room in the house you always hoard the most crap!!!!
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Its a womans perogative to change her mind isn't it - I'm not doing the bedroom now I'm off to buy some new camping gear - more hoarding :H:H:H

2 weeks today I'm off on my hols - camping in a lovely part of our country - Perranporth, its near Newquay the surfing centre of Cornwall and I'm so looking forward to it.
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Happy 4th everyone! Panno - I have some photos of me at the grand age of 6 on Perranporth beach!! Bet it has changed a lot since then - enjoy though it is lovely there. I used to live near Plymouth.

T and Vicki - you sound as if you are all having an extremely (word won't come to me) whatever! It is good anyway! Darn Topa! PRODUCTIVE time! Enjoy today.

Ruby, IAD, oh - MB - hope you are feeling better, bird - just everyone. Have a fun day. I am actually off work so am going to try and pull some weeds.

Take care all,

Hugs, Sun X
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all and happy 4th.
                  Spent a quiet eve with the cat those pets do come in handy IAD. Panno I love camping and would live outside if th kids would. MB hope you are feeling better today. SOS and T have a good cookout. And sun pulling weeds thats what I need to do today as well. Rubes I know you are busy today as always. Gotta go pick the kids and we might go to the park later. Have a good day all....bird

Comment

Boys and their toys!

Happy FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Happy 4th family!!!
                      Hubs and boys got home around 10 last night...completely exhausted. I just woke up the boys and bret is vegging in front of tv. I have ZERO energy and keep dozing. Is it the Bac??
                      At least the oogy tummy is gone......just tired now. Got to find some energy to get up and get something done.
                      Oldest son is working till 11 and little one is off with friends....so I guess daddy and I are having a quiet 4th....fine with me!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, bac CAN make you a little groggy at first, but it will pass. Probably more likely your body worn out from the illness. Hope you feel better and have a good day.
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

thanks mimzey...I said it on the Army thread.....if you do a cookbook I want to buy the first copy!!!!!

Comment

Yes, sweetie. I keep having people tell me to write a book, so I wish I had the time to go away for a month and just write. Can't do it here, too much going on!
                            sigpic

Comment

True Blood reruns for several hours tonite....yay!!!!
                              feeling MUCH better

Comment

Hay Man ! I just lit off a bunch of fireworks ! ha! My son and his buddies were here and taped the whole thing ! Why.....I don't know ! Kids...they do what they do ! Viva Zapata! ( What ever that hell means ! Ha! ) IAD.
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X