Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all! IAD - thanks for the picture - your dogs are so cute - and your daughter is lovely too! She is the one that wants to be a vet yes? IAD - you are the first person that I have heard call your pills happy pills (I have always called them that!!). Good that you are getting them at last - how long before they kick in?

MB - glad that you had a good time last night and good one that you didn't drink.

Good morning Bird - hope you are doing well - I need to run out to the store then plan on weeding before I work today - have to do closing shift, but the ground is great for pulling weeds!

Grateful, Gold, panno - everyone else - gosh, Ruby and T, we miss you!! I hope that you are all having a wonderful time and getting in lots of R & R !!

Talk later all, Luv ya!

Hugs, Sunshine xx
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, all. Back to work! I'm so glad yesterday is over. 2 parties in 2 weekends is 2 much for me! I am really wiped out today. IAD-I am so glad you are going to get your happy pills today. You will feel so much better. Your little chi's are so cute and so is your daughter. MB-glad you had a great time at the concert and that you didn't give in to your cravings...hopefully that BAC is helping. Sunny-working in a book store sounds like a great job except I would probably spend all my pay on books. I love to read! Bird-I would love to see Toy Story 3 - since my youngest is 16, maybe I could take one of my younger nephews. Vicki-hope you got more rest yesterday-you sure had a busy week!

Roger&Ruby: we miss you but know that you are having a wonderful time!!

Gold-I haven't seen you here for a little while...where are you?

To everyone else who checks in - Have a great Monday!
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful - I DO spend all my pay on books!!!!! I certainly don't work there for the money! I usually love my job but yesterday was awful - it is the customers that spoil it (LOL). Never mind - today is a new day! And I shall try and radiate happiness and joy to ALL.

love to you all,

hugs, Sunshinedaisies x
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sunshine......I loved my job before I retired. I was kind of forced to retire....contractors had taken over our jobs with the govt. I could of stayed with the govt. but they wanted to place me in a job that I absoloutely hated ! I spent my whole working career to be a a power plant foreman......I finally reached that....our guys were praised for their work, we were given awards for our service ! What does that mean.....with the govt. the guys I worked with are very deppressed. They work there because they can't retire ! The job I was given : Facility Manager for removal of old oil tanks. Comply with the new EPA Standards and report to the Feds on our complience .......Screw that crap ! I did'nt study my whole life for that crap ! Sorry just venting ! Ha! ( Just took my Happy Pill 10 mins. ago........it will be at least another 20 mns. before it kicks in ! Ha!) IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD - here is for venting!! I don't blame you for being mad - sometimes it seems as if the Govt is just a big conspiracy - but don't get me started on that......I have to get to work. Glad that you got your Happy pills. Now go and walk the dogs and chill!

Hugs, sunshine xx

Comment

Good morning, my dear, sweet family! I don't know what is wrong with me, I can't seem to get my energy back. I feel absolutely worn out and exhausted and I didn't do a single thing yesterday. Today is house cleaning day though and I am so looking forward to my hubby going to work tomorrow so I can have some ALONE time!!! I went to Roger's Sunday site yesterday and noticed we had all been there. I know he will be proud and thankful. Grateful, on our anniversary, we go out to eat! That was really sweet of you to cook for your inlaws. I know you are tired from all the parties, sweet girl, and I hope you can get some rest and go home after work and crash. Tony, I'm so glad you are talking to us more. We enjoy your funnies, but we want you to share your heartaches and problems with us, too. I'm glad you're getting your happy pills today and hope you feel better real soon. Your daughter and your dogs are so cute! MB, so glad you had a good time at the concert and enjoyed it without the alcohol! Hope that bee sting is better. Bird, so glad you got to go to a movie with your kids. You always inspire me the way you spend so much time with them. Nothing is more important than your children. Sunshine, you are so sweet and such an encourager to everyone and I love your attitude. Sorry you had a bad day yesterday, but today is a new day everyone and I hope you all have a great one! I love you all so much! Hugs and kisses, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Here Grateful... & all
                Every time my name gets mentioned is like a friendly arm around me... & every time it doesn't.. & you's all talk about yourselves.. is like 2 arms around me. Thankyou all xxx for being here, for being you
                More settled here now at Ma's... getting used 2 her comp & the dodgy net connection...
                Her anxiety I'll talk about later... but my heart reaches out more keenly than ever to all those who battle demons stronger than alcohol... keep up the fight... reach out here 2 us even when all seems lost... let us carry your load even if it's just for a mere moment... let us shine our light on you if you have lost ur own... even if you don't quite have the energy 2 see it right now... we love you & we shine so that you might shine again xxx
                My cat has come home... thought she was lost... so i'll sleep with a a smile tonight
                2morow... well i'll take that as it comes
                Keep safe all
                Gold x
                :sun:

Comment

oh Gold so glad to hear from you...we were worried
                  Vicki - sweetie- get some rest
                  I am exhausted after a crappy day at work and a late night at the concert
                  off to rest
                  Love you all
                  Jan
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Gold, we are so happy to hear from you, girl! I know you are going through a rough time with your Ma and my prayers are with you both. If anyone can comfort and encourage her, it's you! So glad your cat came home. We are always here for you. Don't think you don't need encouraging and loving on during this difficult time. MB, I know you are exhausted and hope you are able to get some much needed rest tonight. Well, I talked with Roger today. They are having a blast, but have no internet service at all. He will get back with us as soon as he can. It does sound like him and Ruby do have phone service, if you need to reach them. I got alot accomplished today. I cleaned all the dust off the furniture and floors throughout the whole house. Someone tore up my kitchen floor and dust went everywhere! LOL! I do love my kitchen floor. I hope everyone has a very restful night and a wonderful day tomorrow. I love you all so much, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Hey there - the weary one has got home after the closing shift and no-one is here. This thread really is so quiet without Rog and Ruby isn't it? Vicki - if you would like to come and clean the dust off MY furniture, I would be so pleased.......

Gold - good to hear from you and am pleased about your cat - it is worrying when you don't know where they are. As you said - a smile on your face tonight.

MB - hope you get a good nights sleep - I am pretty sure that I will - and whoopee - a day off tomorrow!! Yeah!! Hopefully out in the garden and weeding.

Hi to everyone else - Panno, IAD, Ruby and Rog - if anyone does talk to them please say I said hallo. Grateful - hi to you too. I am shortly off to bed.

Hugs to all, Sun xx

Comment

Hi all'
                        I am tired . I drank a 6 pack last night which isn't really much for me but still feel I drank it. Tired and do not want to practice piano or do anything but complain. Gold it is good to hear from you always love your writing and good about your cat. Mine disappears every once in awhile. Mb that is good to see a concert and remember it huh?. IAD glad you got your pills. Sun your job sounds interesting. SOS do you know how long T is gonna be at Rubys? Thinking about gassing up the car and goin somewhere....b

Comment

Can't do much. I was exhasted when all got here. So was Rg so we've bben resting. Getting OK now,lots of siteseeing. Phones OK now. Call us!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning all - lovely to hear that Ruby is well and enjoying her time at the cabin! Bird - sorry about your feeling tired, but then the AL always made me feel like that the next day - not hung over, but tired! What was it that set you off? As for my job sounding interesting - it can be. Working with the public is definitely interesting!! Seriously - love working with the books. Originally went, just wanting a few hours a week as the children were 12 and 9 so I wanted to get out of the house - LOL - 15 years later, I am 40 hours a week, one of the managers! What happened to a few hours a week? And of course, now we depend on the income too!! Oh well.

Would anyone PM me Ruby's phone number - she keeps telling us to call her -well, I would but can't!

MB, Gold, Grateful, Panno, Vicki, IAD - anyone else???? I must be forgetting someone - anyway - good morning to you all - it is lovely here this morning. We had storms in the night (more rain - yeah!!) but it means no weeding as the ground is too wet now!! The grass is growing as I look at it and needs mowing - day off so might get that done this afternoon.

Bird - how far is the cabin from where you are? As Grateful said to me - could you please stop and pick me up along the way? Then we could pick Grateful up too - in PA. So you need to swing by Illinois then PA okay?

Have a wonderful day all of you.

Hugs, Sun x

Comment

Sunshine, enjoy your day off and get some rest! I sent you Ruby and Roger's phone numbers. Bird, Roger said they will be there for atleast a week, so hop in your car and get going. You will have a blast! Do you have their phone numbers? Where, oh where is our sweet grateful? We miss you! Yesterday evening I was out watering and I found Roger's ant bed! Poor thing, his legs got ate up the first day! He had red whelps all over his legs and those things hurt! Well, I had another sleepless night and I am so freaking tired! I got pissed at hubby for getting so drunk. He did so well when Roger and his family were here. He drank, but not enough to get drunk. Now he's back to his old ways of starting drinking at 3:00, gets mean and irratating and then passes out by 6:00! Damn, I HATE living with a drunk!!! Oh, well, he's out of town today, PTL, and I am going to try and have a good day. I love you all and hope everyone has a great day! Hugs and kisses, Vicki

Comment

Hay Gear shifters.........( a song verse : "Everybody's going out and having fun....Here I sit by my self and having none !" Ha! ) Hope you all are having a good time. Quite day today. I filled out yet another application last night. (Shop Rite Grocery Store). Well....at least it will get me out of the house. Ha! Will see what happens. Hope everyone has their rear in gear ! Take care......IAD
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X