Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello family
    mama is here...for some reason feeling really blue.....and I AM taking my meds!!! Unlike Tony!!
    Oh well, it will pass. Lots of financial issues in my life and they really take their toll
    it's no fun being a grown sometimes, is it?
    OK....enough of me acting like Eeyore the Donkey...back to work
    love you all!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

The weeds are sliding out like butter but the mosquitoes are out in full force - I have come in to decide if I should put stuff on (yuck and double yuck) or not go back out. I have about 10 bites already and am fighting not scratching them - nothing works to stop them itching.

IAD - good luck with yet another application - I know it is hard - we get at least 10 apps in a day! And have maybe hired one person in the past 4 months. You just have to be in the right place at the right time - or know the right person. I am so sorry - I feel for you.

MB - sorry too that you are down today - maybe it is just general!! I am struggling to stay 'up' these days for some reason and am usually little miss Pollyanna. It can only get better - right?? Right!! How are you doing on the Bac?

I think I might put some stuff (yuck and double yuck)on and go back out - the weeds are coming out SO easily!

Cheer up all! Love to you,

Hugs too, Sunshinedaisies xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sunshine, caladryl works great on bites! You better put the yuck stuff on so you don't get any more. Sorry you are feeling down today, MB. Focus on your blessings and the tough times won't seem so tough. You are in my prayers today. Tony, how are you feeling today? Did you get your meds? You have done so much for others, is there anything we can do for you? I am praying that you do get a job, not at a grocery store, but doing something you really enjoy. Thank you for always making us laugh. You are so wonderful and we all love you so much. Hope everyone is having a good day. MB, will you please pm sunshine Ruby's cell #? I may have given her the house # and I only had 1 # for Ruby. I love you all. I'm putting out an APB on Grateful! Girl, you better check in with us. We all love and miss you! I'm sorry everyone is so down today. I think we are all missing Ruby and Roger! If ANYONE needs to talk, my # is 601-500-2408 Lots of love and kisses to you all, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I received this prayer in my email this morning and I wanted to share it with you all.

Now may the Lord bless you and keep you and may the Lord make his face to shine upon you and may the Lord be gracious unto you and give you his peace and may the Lord give you the desires of your heart. May you walk in the divine joy of knowing that what you have asked for, you will receive it because you have asked in faith believing in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Hey all...
            A good day 2day... took in the latest Shrek movie with Ma.. rained for 1st time in weeks, so probably be close behind you on the weeding sunshine... IAD I was also submitting apps 2 local supermarkets.. sure would be fine, is good 2 be involved with people & helping them.. but maybe like Viki says, could aim 4 something more our style huh ?
            Mama.. hope ur resting well i between workin & just do what u can & leave the rest huh?... Bird , yes tiredness soon takes over when al in the picture.. ive been on the wine last few weeks.. but keep it to low %age & eat with it... helps none tho really tbh.. just another issue 2 b managed ... & here's me wanting 2 simplify my life & feel my best.. If you can manage it, get in that car & drive 2 Rubes joint... let her soothe you some...
            Vicki... well done on the dusting & thanks 4 the prayers.. always a comfort.. hope ur aches & pains bearable & hubby settles soon... whatever, just focus on you & ur well-being hun xx
            Where is Maslow ?? He PMd me recently & was such a support.. i know tho he has his own deal.. hope he's dealing himself the best hand
            Grateful... thoughts, love & blessings 2 you... love 2 see ur piccy & hear ur words xx
            Ruby, T & ur families.... rock it on our behalf eh ?? hehehe
            To all & the rest
            Keep strong, safe & shifting in a forward fashion... quick or slow... just keep on right side of the track
            Love always
            Goldie x
            :sun:

Comment

Hi, All. I am back....couldn't get on last night and today had to start work early and it has been non-stop! This is the 1st time I could take a break and check in. Thanks for worrying about me, Vicki. I'm okay! I'll try to pm you later. Gold-it's good to see you-sounds like fun going to the movies! Mama Bear-hope you feel better....it seems like every other day or so I have an off day.....I don't know why.
              IAD-working at a grocery store could be really fun...think of all the people you would meet!
              Sunny-thanks for asking Bird to pick me up to go to Ruby's.....I so wish we all could get together....if one of us hits the lotto, let's all meet up somewhere! Thanks for the rain, too-we have gotten a lot more today. I guess I should go outside and weed now too!!
              Bird-if you can, why don't you take a trip to Ruby's? I know those 2 can boost your spirits!!

Anyway, hope you all have a terrific evening and I will hopefully be back tomorrow!
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Goldie, Vicki and friends....When I retired from the Fed. Govt. after 35 years, I kind of left the "Ole Rat Race". We struggle in our careers to rise up and achieve as much as you can. I reached Facility Manager...felt really good about that....I felt like I did reach my penicale. At this point in my life..I can deal with working anyware and not be the boss anymore. Ha! (Would of liked work in a Hardware Store because I dealt with much of the hardware all my career.... Ha!) Thank you all for your concern.....you all really care..Thanks Tony.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well there is always substitute teaching yknow if you can deal with the kids. Only work when ya want. I might end up doing that if my job closes down, not getting much gigs thats for sure. Well I get paid tomorrow and if some lft maybe to Rubes, I dont have the #. Havent been anywhere this summer, would like to camp out bet she has a stream.....been tired all day ended up weeding the garden, lemon juice makes a good insect repellent, not as good as the real thing,but pretty good. Guess I will get ready to watch americas got talent with the kids.....b

Comment

Bird - I would rather have a root canal than substitute teach!!!!! I would rather stick pins in my eyes, I would rather....well, you get the message!! I didn't end up calling Ruby but will try Rog's # and get it from him seeing as MB didn't PM me - maybe she hasn't read the message yet? I am a tad down - I was silly and have been reading the awful terrible threads where everyone is getting so angry with everyone else - sort of like a car accident - you don't want to watch but keep looking anyway. It has quite made me feel sad.

Grateful - nice to see you again. Of course we wouldn't forget you on our way to Ruby's! Vicki - thanks for the prayers - always welcome!! IAD - love the 'hamster' on the wheel!! You come up with some unusual pics - where do you find them?? Gold - wasn't it lovely to get the rain?? Now they are saying no more and into heat wave pattern. Just have to appreciate it while we have it eh?

Haven't seen Panno or Maslow for a while - hope they are okay. MB - feeling better I hope?? Tony - hope that your meds are kicking in and that you are feeling better too. I am going to get some water and sit on the back doorstep outside with Maggie. Love to you all,

Hugs too, Sunshine xx
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

On my way to bed but just got SUCH a laugh - am not sure how to copy and paste so here are the posts written out instead:

Loops post:

baclofen and/or naltrexone

Wish I could say more right now but I gotta go see about a girl! I'll be back later.

Wish me luck!

Indi's post:

Have you tried Topa Loop?

Eddiethebees post

I thought I had everything covered. Got the book, the topa obviously, the supplements, the CDs. But I don't have the foggiest of what a topa loop is. Fill me in, please.

MY POST

Indi was asking Loop if HE had tried Topa! Oh, I needed a laugh - thank you SO much!!!!!! Incidentally Indi - Loop has been on Bac with much success and has many threads about it. oh Eddie - that did make me laugh - thank you - you have no idea how I needed that!!

The whole thing did make me laugh!!!! What is a Topa Loop. Dear Eddie! And on that note - 'night all! Hope Eddie isn't upset with me for laughing!

Hugs, Sunshine xx

Comment

Good morning to all my sweet friends. Bird-please try hard to go to Ruby's....her place sounds like a little bit of "heaven on earth" and I'm sure you would come away feeling like you had been on a peaceful retreat! Treat yourself, for once!! IAD-I love that hamster wheel....and I certainly understand about not wanting to get into another job where you take it home with you every night. Sunny-what a great laugh you had! Too funny! I think today will be the last of the rain that came from your area-I am glad even though we needed it. Just wish the heat & humidity would go too! Vicki-hope you have a blessed day, my sweet sister. You are a good friend! Gold-hope you have/had a good day-I keep forgetting where you are - but I think you are in a different time zone?? Mama Bear-Happy Hump Day, girl! How are you feeling today? I think I have the middle of the week blues...but it is early yet, so I will try my bestest to overcome these feelings!

Okay guys, off to get ready for work! Love ya all!

Comment

P.S. Ruby & Roger-we miss you but are happy you are having a chance to visit with each other!!!

Comment

sunny...I pm'd vicki Ruby's number...oops...will send it to you now....
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning, family. Bird, I hope you will go to the cabin, girl. You will really enjoy yourself and meeting Roger and Ruby will be wonderful for you! I sent you Roger and Ruby's # so please give them a call. Neither one of them have any internet service so they are not getting your messages. Sunshine, I'm so sorry you got caught up in some bad drama. I try not to read any post that don't inspire me or allow me to enourage someone else. I am glad you found some post to laugh at though. Laughter is some good medicine! In fact, I need some today. I had another sleepless night because I was in so much pain. I woke up with my right hand killing me and had to run put it in super hot water, then coat it down with menthol. Absolutely nothing helps! It swells up so bad that it feels like it is going to burst! Even worse, I am right handed and can't even hold my coffee or cigerettes! I'm not a happy camper today, but I will get a better attitude hopefully. I love you all and hope you have a good day! Vicki

Comment

Well friends I am here Thanks to a very very good friend. I am kinda new at this but so far so good I feel good about finly getting here. I have set some goals for me that all of you can see on my drink counter however I messed up last night and had 3 when trying for only 2 my wife is not reaaly supporting me saying this is not good enough however I am doing this for me. Thanks toall

Comment

Working...
                                X