Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody,
    Another hot one here. Not a complaint as I enjoy it especially compared to the Illinois winter. Not much to report today. Fixed a driping shower but somehow managed to reverse the hot and cold when it turns on so will worry about that later. Some progress with the children. Phone calls are arranged and visits are beginning (although her damn lawyer sure tried to make that difficult even against her wishes). I call it the money grab on his part and wish she would get rid of him, but that's not my issue and can't let it become one either. My wife is definitely confusing to me right now if you haven't figured it out--lol. Anyhow, It's a start and I'll take what I can get at this point. Still doesn't sit well with me, but I'm learning to just roll with things right now and not get pissed off. Time to figure out something for dinner. See you all soon.
    Maslow

Comment

hey Mas...you sound good.....any chance of reconciliation???
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Bizman, I am enjoying your posts and am so glad you feel welcome. We want everyone to feel welcome here. We are a loving family and we don't criticize or judge one another. We are all on this journey together to get and stay sober, so to all the new ones, don't be afraid to tell us more about yourself. If you need to vent, scream, cuss or yell, we are always here for you. Tony (IAD) how you feeling buddy? Loved the horror movie! Sunshine, I can't wait to see a pic of your bike! Hubby has a honda goldwing. I love riding (with him). I would kill myself if I tried to drive it. Don't you dare try to mow the jungle in 108 degrees. Wait till right before dark. of course here, it is always hot! Thanks for your words of encouragement about my posts. I hope you will go to that christian site and read my testimony. It's under "what we believe". Jan, I am so sorry your hubby is depressed. If this economy don't turn around, we are all going to be in serious trouble! I will pray for him and your finances. I've been there with bouncing checks and fees that I could not afford and it is no fun! Maslow, I really admire you staying busy and working hard to stay sober during all the hell you have been through. I am glad you are beginning to see your children and sounds like wife is easing up on you. I hope you will get shared custody unless it is possible for a reconcilation?? Thank you all for asking about my hand. I'm fine. I just have alot of nerve damage in my legs and arms due to my lifelong diabetes, and and they are either in pain, go numb or just don't work. Don't know which is worse. I try very hard everyday to ignore the pain and ignore half the medication my doctor has me on. It's almost like he wants to keep me comfortably drugged up until I die, but I want to enjoy my life. A little pain never killed anyone! I love you all very much and I hope you have a good night and a GREAT day tomorrow! Love, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

nite vicks....love you

Comment

Hey Vicki - the Goldwing is a beautiful bike - I rode one years ago, but it is too big for me. I have an 850 Triumph Bonneville SE. I love my bike!! had one many years ago and then couldn't - moved, got fed up with being rained on, etc., but I have always wanted one again - it has taken me 28 years to talk my hubs into saying yes to me having one again!! He won't go anywhere near it.

Oh - I did mow. came in twice to cool off and take water breaks and once turned the hose on me (LOL) when I was filling the birdbath! At least it is done now. It was just getting worse and worse and the garden isn't very big...........back in a minute
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Okay everyone - I have talked to Rog and ruby - they have run off together and taken Sue with them......................
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

So they have all run away ! Huh!?! Ha! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi sorry about that - had to leave the computer for a few minutes Tee hee hee

Comment

Rubes TOLD me to say that!!! They are having a wonderful time - I am green with envy - it sounds so idyllic! Ruby said to say hallo to everyone - actually she said to say hi, and Rog said the same - he said to say that he misses you all too. They do sound as if they are getting some much needed r & R. Ruby said that she will possibly be going back after the weekend and Rog isn't sure yet. I had to listen SO carefully to Connie to understand her - she has such a strong southern accent. Anyway she also said that you all need to post more than you are (actually she didn't but I am pretending that she did). Anyway - I need to go and shower and try and find something to wear tomorrow (7.00 a.m. shift again) that doesn't need ironing. back later!!

hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Tony - you crack me up - I don't think that is QUITE what they had in mind when they said they were running away!!!!!!! Gave me a good laugh anyway.

Comment

O K I will try to get a post out. Having fun, wish u were here! I'm sure I'll be back soon, talking to much and posting too many pics! Can't read everything but take care and welcome to all.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ahhhhhhh...Lovey dovey mood today ! Ha! Good morning Shifters ! Ruby !!! So you are alive ! Ha! The rumors of your demise are premature ! Ha! Glad to hear from you.......Tell Rodger to get on board ! Ha! ( Rodger start those Puffer fish lamps ! Ha!) Have a good day everyone ! IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy Friday to all my friends. Just a quick post before work....IAD-just heard on the news that Washington, DC had an earthquake last night....did you feel anything? They said it could be felt in Pennsylvania & West Virginia....I don't recall feeling anything - but I don't know what time it happened....maybe I was asleep!!!

I'll talk to you all later today! I hope we all have a great Friday!

Love ya all.
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

it was 5:20 am Grateful.....
                              tony...lovey dovey mood this morning?? did you wake up feeling amarous?? hmmmm?
                              Sunny - glad you talked to Ruby....sounds like they are having fun
                              ok...one cup of coffee and off to work....
                              made nice dinner for Papa Bear but he is still being really quiet.....that's ok....I;m not going anywhere...
                              kisses
                              Jan

Comment

Good Morning to everyone - I hadn't heard about the earthquake. Hope you all have a great day today. At least the humidity is down a little here this morning - nice bike weather I think!!

Hugs to all,

Sun xx

Comment

Working...
                                X