Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth Quake! What Earth Quake!?! Of course I was on the throne at the time ! Ha! ( Tacoma Park is about 10 miles from here....way strange ! I didn't fell anything......) IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well, I lost that post, guess I'll try again. Good morning, my dear family! Glad no one was hurt by the earthquake! We only experience tornados and hurricanes here in MS and heat, lots and lots of humidity and heat! I'm glad you got to talk to Roger and Ruby, Sunshine. Did you tell them to get their butts back here ASAP because we all miss them? I hope everyone has a GREAT FRIDAY and has plans to REST this weekend! Hubby had to work again today! :yougo: So nice, peaceful day to clean house. I love you all so much! :heartsnflowers: Vicki

Sunshine, here's a pic of our bike.
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Well today is very hot one My boy comes home from Boston JYNC can't wait to see him Miss the little buger. Well I am on way to being sober hope my helper pills come soon. every one have a great day and weekend by this time next week I will be AH free. Rusty I hope your right!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, Mama. I didn't know what time they said the Earthquake was. Also, I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you & your hubby. This economy has been so bad for all of us.....I literally live paycheck to paycheck and then most of the time it's not enough - especially when too many bills fall due on the same date! But, you know what sweetie, we are "wealthy" in that we have our health, our families and our great friends here.

IAD-of course you were on the throne, why am I not surprised!! Sunny-thanks for clearing it up about your bike-I think that is so cool that you have your own motorcycle!! I ride dirt bikes & 4 wheelers, does that count? Glad you talked to Ruby & Roger...hope they come back - they may decide to stay there forever & hibernate! Vicki-it sounds like you are going to have a great day to yourself. I like your motorcycle!! Reggie-we are up and you are sleeping..one of these days we'll catch up with you!! Glad you had a good AF day! Bizman-how did your dinner go last night? I bet you were happy to get your son back home. Hope you have a great day and relaxing weekend!!

Okay-time to get back to work!! Talk to you all later.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Bizman-we cross posted.. I thought your son came home last night...sorry.

Comment

Bizman.....Your waiting for your son to come home ! ha! I waiting for my oldest to leave ! ha! IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Why is it so quiet in here? I'm almost afraid to post - I don't want to wake anyone up.

I'm getting ready to leave work soon. I hope everyone has a wonderful AF Friday night. Hopefully I'll be on this weekend.

:wavin::wavin:

Comment

Bizman, I am so excited for you! I hope and pray that you have a wonderful sober weekend with your son. Come back to the site when he leaves, because you will be feeling down and may want to drink. Let us help you get sober. You Can Do This! Reggie, I hope you had another sober day! Do you have plenty of support in your day from the site (since we're all sleeping)? I hope so. Grateful, you inspire me and I l0ve you and you make me laugh and make me smile! IAD, same to you. I'm so glad we are getting to know you better. You are so awesome! MB, are you okay? I'm about to call you. Anybody else I missed, I hope you all have a wonderful night! I love each one of you, Vicki
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Hallo everyone - I'm ho-me!!!! I just got in - it is SO hot out there. I am exchanging bike for car and going grocery shopping - anyone need anything? Right there with you IAD - my youngest moved out a few months ago and I am redoing her room for 'my' room!!! She is only 8 miles away and on the phone daily, so it is almost like it was when she was here except less dirty dishes and a clean room and loo upstairs!! LOL. Will talk when i get back - might even get some ICE CREAM but am going to try not to !!! Yum.

hugs, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ice cream is better than wine Sunny!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh - that is SO true MB!!
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

GREAT NEWS!!! Ruby and Roger are coming home Sunday!!! I told them how much we were missing them. They haven't been working, just relaxing and spending some quality time together. Sue said her and Roger walked to the creek and have been picking blackberries together. I'm so glad they are having a good time!
                          MB, glad you checked in. I tried to call you and left a message on your machine. Are you okay? Remember that when you are depressed, the very WORST thing you can do is drink because that makes your depression even greater! I hope you and hubby will have a nice dinner and watch a funny movie instead. Maybe whoopie would cheer you guys up? Please call me if you want to talk. That goes for all of you. I love you all very much! Vicki

Comment

Oh - MB, are you feeling down? I am sorry - I agree with Vicki - worst thing you can do is drink though - remember you reminded me about the wine? Get to feeling better?

Vicki - I read your story on the New Creation thread and am in awe! you have totally turned everything around - you have done SO well - you should be so proud of yourself. I know I am so proud of you. It gave me goosebumps to read some of it too. I think it was wonderful, the bits that were wonderful - that sounds sort of cockeyed but I hope you know what I mean!!

I will be so pleased to see Rubes back! I picked a loganberry today - something has eaten the rest. The one was good though. I also have some mini green peppers. they are so cute - I kept wondering when they were going to get any bigger then looked at the label - and they are mini ones! I had forgotten.

Hope you are all doing well - IAD, Gold, Grateful, how are you all doing? Maslow - a bit cooler today yes? (well, a TINY bit !!) Biz - what helper pills do you have coming? When does your son come in - is it tonight? I feel I am forgetting someone - sorry anyone else!

Well, I have the whole weekend off - how cool is that? I have all manner of things planned and am starting with an early night. So people, take care - love to you all,

Hugs, Sun x

Comment

Hey shifters
                              Sounds like you've all been keeping busy.. especially you Sun !! Hope ur enjoying ur weekend off...
                              It's lovely 2 see some new faces here... stick around as long as u need to & let us share the ups & downs together eh ?
                              Well pretty grey here 2day... had a good long run of sunnny weather tho, so no complaints there.
                              Still at Ma's & she'll need my help a while longer it seems... but it's getting me down being away from home... & I need a f****g job f****g fast !!!!! So, will use this weekend 2 look at the options... then hopefully get a plan 2gether & crack on with it. Hmmm... will keep you posted
                              Keep safe all... and shifting in a forward & focused fashion
                              xxx
                              :sun:

Comment

Hi all
                                Been having a good time. Spent thurs aft talking with my AF friend up the road and we talked for 3 hours which is more than I talk in a month, then the kids spent the night at her house with their kid. Then spent an hour yakking it up with my piano teacher after lessons yesterday. Took the kids up to the coffee shop last night so Holly could play drum solo and kids hung out with their friends. Reggie do you play bass. Sure could use a good jazz bass player here and always on the hunt. Have decided all the bass players lurk in the underworld or somewhere. Gotta take the kids shopping for bras today and I hate it. Taking them shopping is hell. Hope theres enough left to ride down to the beach or somewhere.....later on..bird

Comment

Working...
                                X