Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all -Panno - nice to hear from you - I remember Perranporth - so proud of you for parting company with the wine!!

I tried calling Goldie yesterday and gone to voice mail each time - will try again in a few minutes and let you know.

Vicki - I do hope that you are feeling better this morning and not in so much pain. Use the tapes and rest when you are.

T - back to work after cleaning the truck - no rest for the wicked - oh hang on, you HAD lots at the cabin LOL IAD - loved the pic - bit scary almost!!

MB, Grateful - hope that both your days at work go well for you. MB - don't you just feel so lost without the laptop? Biz - how are things going?

Sorry if I have missed anyone - have a great day - I am off again today and have slept in for starters. I did iron last night - for four hours!! Finally got rid of that HUGE pile that has been staring at me. LOL

Talk later - will post if I get a hold of Goldie. Love and hugs to all,

Jean xx
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hay Vicky hang in there I will keep you in my prayers tonight at church. I pray the Lord to take away all your pain and grant unto you a gracefull nights sleep. Please don't drink if need by PM me and I will give you my phone number. Remember we are all in this together. I know I am a newbe but I have gotten a lot help right here in our family Be good

Comment

Hey Everyone,
        Hope we are off to a good start today/this afternoon/evening. A lazy day so far here. I have finally started on my basement and seem to be lost down there. Making progress and finding lots of stuff that needs new places to live. So far so good with that as I place it on the curb and someone seems to take alot of it. Better than it going to the garbage dump!! I'll be checking in periodically looking for updates on everyone, so don't be strangers like I have been ;-) This is a great place to have and I for one need not lose focus of that as I forward on.

Maslow

Comment

Hi Mas - hey, would you like to head down to my house and start clearing out for me next?? My house needs a massive clear out and cleaning and you seem just the chap to do it. LOL!
          Hope all is going well for you....

Hugs, Sunshine xx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

bizman;916901 wrote: Good morning all hope everyone is doing well. Today I take the leap on AH work today then make dinner and off to church for 6 to 7 then home snack and pray I can sleep that is my plan let you know how it works out in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed I wnat this to happen I realy do
            hey there bizman ... go down to the store and pick up some melatonin to help you sleep ...it a sleep aid and you wont get addicted to it ... all natural...it really help me to sleep even tho i have been af for a long time .. its just me too much on the mind and never enought time in a day ..good luck and let us know how it goes .. stay strong and keep shifting forward
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hey there ruby , mama and sunshine and maslow great job on keeping busy buddy and always good to see you ... well everyone enjoy...im just pudding along singing my song ..oil change done check 1..coming up with a conoe design 2...and still cleaning out truck for all the tools i didnt get to use boo hoo lol well later there a long list

Comment

Don't worry, T baby, the time is coming to put all those tools to GREAT use. I've been studying the design; Hubs has too much on his mind in the here and now to think past this week, but he always says if you want his opinion ask me! :H We just got back from the family farm, and the heat is so back it's like sucking in hot steam when you breathe. We have a bunch of trees down over the creek, and tho my bro and sis co-own it with me, they rarely go there (another 'slick' deal my bro pulled when Momma was sick; Daddy planned to leave it all to me.) Now they want me to buy them out, and came up with a completely outrageous figure. Told bro if he could get that, I'd sell my part too! NOT gonna happen. They want $250M for 2/3, the whole place MAY be worth $90M, and that's a stretch. We were completely drenched when we came home. Hubs peeled off walking from the truck and jumped in the pool. He's a good, hard-working man.
                Attn all scavengers: I'm evicting a tenant in the next couple of weeks, and he's known it for months. Moved NOTHING out. We'll be taking a crew, with a deputy, and putting all his belongings on the road soon, up for grabs. Very sad, but he's made no attempt to pay or even call me. Hurts my faith in my fellow man, since we are very forgiving landlords.
                Check in later!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey all - just tried Goldie again - still straight to voice mail - I am worried. Thing is of course, there is nothing I can do. Hate to think of what has happened to her mum.....wish she would check in.

sun xx

Comment

Thank you, Sunny. You are a wonderful friend. Keep us posted.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

yeah i ask a friend to call goldy and all she got was the same sunshine ... and let me know ruby ill be there with bells on lol

Comment

Ok, Roger sent out an APB and they found me!!! I've been asleep for a few days or it seems like it anyway! I took a klonopin, a hot bath and fell asleep in my chair at 7 or 8 last night, then hubby woke me up to go to bed and I took another klonopin and I slept until 11 this morning. WOW! What's worse is I'm still tired! Hubby picked garden for me and I gotta put it all up and cook some of it, so gotta wake up and get moving! I'll check back in this afternoon, oh, wait, it is afternoon! Love you all, Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki-glad you are back! Maybe you can put off doing any work today? You need the rest!!!
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I agree with Grateful - go back to sleep - the food will wait to be put up - or - oh wait - here's an idea - maybe hubs can do it? LOL Is the sleep helping your pain? Hope so. Just got back from a great ride on the bike - hot but SO nice. I really will post a pic one day...

hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Vicki Love, you rest. You would not sleep if you didn't need it, because we all know you're not a slug-a-bed or lazy!
                              Took some pics down at the farm, hope ya'll don't mind. I know you Southerners have seen this, but for those of you who haven't seen Kudzu 'on the hoof', so to speak, here are a couple of views. It can grow up to a foot a DAY!

The cabin and creek.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ruby - whenever anyone talks about the way that Kudzu grows, it always reminds me of John Wyndham's Day of The Triffids (very old Sci-Fi book). Scary!! love the pics - you have a wonderful cabin - but it isn't what I thought a cabin would look like! LOL

Sun xx

Comment

Working...
                                X