Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny, that's our family farm cabin. In terrible disrepair right now; we're the only ones who do any upkeep, and Hubs got TOO hot today, working in this heat. About 10 minutes from our home.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My Daddy's footbridge.

sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi everyone ! Just been running around all day today.....Took my sister to the Doc., them came home and picked the remaining branches and off to the Dump . Lose leaves tomorrow.....they go in bags. Hopefully I'll able to chat more tomorrow........Ta - Ta.... Tony
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ruby
          I have no mercy with evictions anymore...NONE!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Me either. This guy is a court officer in this county, and I have friends there, as well as his boss, who will not be pleased by the legal actions I've already taken. It just astounds me how people think they should live without contributing!
            sigpic

Comment

Tony - ta-ta ??? Who have you been hanging around with? LOL. Actually it is TTFN - Ta-ta for now!
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

A few more scenes at the farm........

And THIS one is for Roger! A little surprise when I went in to the sunroom to clean down there. Thats a VERY old cookstove our uninvited guest was lying on!! (Oh, and they're shed skins on one small and one VERY large snake!
                sigpic

Comment

what tony ta ta lol .. love it ruby the stove not the snake skin but not qenoung to make a boot there yet .. go catch the little bugger
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hay Tirgs thanks for the tip will stop after church and get the melintonin at the drug store tell every one how I did in the morning. I can do it I know I can do it I am sure that I can do it I need to do. So I will just shut up and DO IT!!!

Comment

there you go biz keeping it positive ...if you cant find melatonin 10MG.. look for advil pm and take two before bed time and call me in the morning lol...GOOD LUCK BUDDYA you will do just fine

Comment

2 Advil pm - I would still be asleep in three days! LOL !!! I used to use the 3mg Melatonin and like you said, it works wonderfully! Enough to get you to sleep but no drowsy in the morning!!

hugs, Sun xx
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

yeah it takes alot to really put me out for night night ..guess thats why i drank so much ...to knock my ass out for the count

Comment

GREAT NEWS FROM GOLDY SHE HAS BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL WITH HER MOM WITH NO PHONE OR INTERNET AND HER MOM IS PULLING THUR ....THANK GOD

Comment

WONDERFUL NEWS ROG! How did you hear??? I am SO pleased. Thanks for letting us know. What a relief - I really thought something bad had happened.....

Phew - Sun xx

Comment

i dont usally check or listen to my text messages but this time i looked and it was from her... what wonderful news ...ps also had to get the magfirer glass out to read it ...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X