Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biz....that's the second time I heard that name. I must admit I don't know where it is. The Sasquehanna River Bridge....ya! I'll check it out with one of my friends....have a few on the Eastern Shore............Galena, Md.....have'nt heard of that place either......is it maybe closer to Broom Island....next to the Patomic River Bridge. ( Southern MD.) Oh well Ha! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

YEP STAYING kool today and having fun slow progress ... but the way i like it when it comes to something custom built ..ss-rg ...... now WHERE IS EVERYONE BIRD ,MAMAAND A FEW OTHERS ..I ALLREADY KNOW WHERE VICKY IS ... BUT anyway ill be around here there and everywhere ... have fun and stay kool one and all ...
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Welcome, Jodie, to the greatest, most loving, supportive, encouraging family in the world! Congrats on day 4! Everyone is doing so great staying away from the poison! I'm the baby here, only day 2, but who's counting? NO!!! I did not say that! Thanks for all the funnies! I needed a good laugh today. It's been a rainy day so far. I'm catching up on laundry and getting ready to go to my family's in the morning, but I'm only staying one night, so hopefully, no drama. I've had enough drama this week. But today is a fresh, new day and I love life and all you guys so much! I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend! I love you all, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Biz.....found the area !...
          (The Sassafras Harbor Marina in Georgetown, Maryland. We are located on the north shore of the Sassafras River in the Village of Fredericktown, an old harbor rich in history. The Sassafras River offers a number of secluded anchorages just minutes off the northern Maryland Chesapeake Bay area.)

That's way up north....cool I might want to go up their ! Tony.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Mama here...I got up early and started trimming shrubs...what a mess...I had sweat pouring off of me but it actually felt good and the side yard looks so much nicer.....guess I need to start loading pictures...
            I had 4 beers last night....just being honest....no drama...no problems...but I drank em....
            welcome Jodiex....
            Biz...DUDE...you are doing great. Every third or fourth day is when I get weak too...that's why I am trying Baclofen.....
            Roger...cool canoe!! You are so talented....
            Afternnon sweet Sunny and Grateful!!!
            Ruby...I am DEAD SERIOUS about coming in October...I will be happy to be the tour guide coordinator...
            Tony.....I am off to Walmart too...I am afraid, very afraid....I HATE Walmart on a Saturday, but I save so much on groceries...
            Where is Goldie and Bird??
            And last but not least.....Vicki.....ignore all the drama caused by others.....is that what made you drink??? You stay here with us and ignore everyone else.....that's what I have started doing.....I come here for support and love, not BS and drama....
            ok...I am off my sopabox....and off to Wallyworld...give me strenght!!!
            I love you all like family...and I will beat the ass of anyone that hurts any of you.....xoxoxoxo
            Jan
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

cross post Vicki and Tony
              Smooches!!!!

Comment

by the way Ruby
                when my boys were little, Pop, (hubby's father) convinced them that Red Eyes lived in the lawn shed and they were terrified to go in there...he did it on purpose bc he did not want them playing in there and getting hurt.....we used to laugh so hard at those two terrified boys peeking into that shed!!

Comment

Hey all - back from breakfast with m-i-l - she is wonderful - I tell her that if I could have designed my m-i-l, there isn't anything I would have done differently - I am so lucky!! Anyway we meet every few weeks and catch up and put the world to rights. I am now getting ready for work. But hey - off tomorrow! Just don't like the closing shift - don't get home til 10.30 or later. Too late for me.

MB - that's okay - and Vicki - so pleased to see you - and enjoy your stay overnight! Jodie - we talked in chat this morning! IAD - Tony - Ruby hallo too you all too - keep cool - Vicki I envy you having rain - I want some too please. Where is Bird these days? I hope things are going well for Goldie too - I will try and call her tomorrow and so can let you all know. Biz - you are doing really well - it does get easier - after a little while - honest!! Grateful, hope things are going well for you too - how is hubs today?

got to go and get my food ready for work. hugs to you all - think of me slaving away while you are all relaxing, lazing in hammocks, having grapes peeled for you, being fanned by attentive man-servants who are attending to your every need....ah, we can dream right?? got to go -

Hugs, Sun xx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

attentive man servants....where???
                    more like demanding, spolied man cubs...
                    I have a husband, 2 teen age sons and 2 male cats........argh!!!!
                    but at least I get to be the princess...
                    have a good day at work Sunny xoxo

Comment

I said we can dream.......LOL
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi guys it is after noon here in Pa. and it is hot really hot. For some reson I feel depressed today and want a drink But I won't wonder when does it get easyer I think I will take a nap and try to shake this burning monster in me. I got to make it to day 5 NoraC where are you have not seen a post from you
                        MB thanks for you support! Sunshhine what can I say but your the best. Just like all the rest. Well off for A nap. hope all is well everyone

Comment

Your right Biz....It is hot and I'm off to the Puoool.......! Ha! IAD
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

im off to get fiberglass ...yeh its hot but im in the shade ..with a nice bezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Well I am up and feel a little better had dinner going to watch a movie and go to bed. I will make it through the night. See ya all in the morning. Hope for a better day tomarrow.

Comment

Yes, Bizman, a very hot day here in PA! I have to admit I stayed indoors for most of the day where it has been nice and cool.

Sounds like your nap did the trick and glad you are feeling better. Today is day 11 for me and I was fighting back the demons earlier this evening. I kept myself busy cooking in the kitchen and the urges subsided.

I saw in one of your earlier posts where you mentioned Galena, MD. I am familiar with the Eastern Shore as I have family that lives near Rock Hall. Very nice area.

Stay strong!
                                John
                                AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X